Jeff found dead

something's fishy!

i've got a bad feeling about this!

I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS! I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS! I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS! I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS! I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS! I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS!

I'VE GOT A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD,,,,,,,

You really have to wonder were they completely incompetent or was there something else going on. He was already found in bad condition once. So suddenly he has committed suicide. Did someone leave a rope tied around his neck and a rafter by accident?

Wonder what they're smirking about?
5d23928621a8613aed21e4e5-750-375.jpg
You’re confused, you’re thinking of the Clintons
You're the one that's confused, if you think that's Clinton in the picture.
Lol
Trump is not in business with him like the Clintons… The Clintons are into sex trafficking big time

Suicide by jail guard.

Lessee:
Top wanted man on MAJOR crime charges is under constant suicide watch by guards with everything one can harm oneself with removed from cell, STILL found dead of "apparent" suicide with strange marks around neck.

Yep.

Arkansacide strikes again.

Hillary_Clinton_655b.jpg
th 9.17.37 PM.jpg

Who else do we know where hundreds of close associates to them who had ANYTHING which might incriminate the Clinton Political Career all died under strange circumstances, strange accidents, traffic mishaps, suicide, etc?

Know anyone with even FIVE such cases?

Littler Rock, that sleepy little town where many years ago, after Reagan appointed GHW Bush in charge of his narco squad to go after cocaine shipments coming into Florida found a new place they could safely bring drugs into, and just coincidentally, Willy, brother Roger and Jeff were all close buds and heavy users. Hmmmm. Yep. Nothing to see here Marge! Just move along!

Of course, the Clinton conspiracies would come out already.

Epstein wasn't giving up any information. His accusers were. They're alive, but the Clintons went through the trouble of having him killed in prison. Makes perfect sense.

Forum List

Back