Jeff found dead

Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced millionaire who was facing federal sex trafficking charges, died by suicide Friday night in his Lower Manhattan jail cell, three law enforcement officials told ABC News.
Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies: Officials

How does someone on Suicide watch since July 23rd do this?
Who got to him?
Let the conspiracy theories begin...View attachment 273704
I figured he'd off himself. He knew what he was in for--either brutal punishment by the prison population for diddling kids, or the rest of his life in solitary. And he was just too good to rub shoulders with the rest of us.

You don't really believe he committed suicide do you?

Of course, the Clinton conspiracies would come out already.

Epstein wasn't giving up any information. His accusers were. They're alive, but the Clintons went through the trouble of having him killed in prison. Makes perfect sense.
...And the Clintons are above the law

He’s not dead, probably on his way to some luxurious island some where. So now the victims will be left to suffer and some other man who was unlucky enough to look like Epstein is dead...

Suicide by jail guard.

Lessee:
Top wanted man on MAJOR crime charges is under constant suicide watch by guards with everything one can harm oneself with removed from cell, STILL found dead of "apparent" suicide with strange marks around neck.

Yep.

Arkansacide strikes again.

View attachment 273709 View attachment 273710

Who else do we know where hundreds of close associates to them who had ANYTHING which might incriminate the Clinton Political Career all died under strange circumstances, strange accidents, traffic mishaps, suicide, etc?

Know anyone with even FIVE such cases?

Littler Rock, that sleepy little town where many years ago, after Reagan appointed GHW Bush in charge of his narco squad to go after cocaine shipments coming into Florida found a new place they could safely bring drugs into, and just coincidentally, Willy, brother Roger and Jeff were all close buds and heavy users. Hmmmm. Yep. Nothing to see here Marge! Just move along!

nn_sgo_trump_epstein_tape_190717_1920x1080.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

Suicide by jail guard.

Lessee:
Top wanted man on MAJOR crime charges is under constant suicide watch by guards with everything one can harm oneself with removed from cell, STILL found dead of "apparent" suicide with strange marks around neck.

Yep.

Arkansacide strikes again.

View attachment 273709 View attachment 273710

Who else do we know where hundreds of close associates to them who had ANYTHING which might incriminate the Clinton Political Career all died under strange circumstances, strange accidents, traffic mishaps, suicide, etc?

Know anyone with even FIVE such cases?

Littler Rock, that sleepy little town where many years ago, after Reagan appointed GHW Bush in charge of his narco squad to go after cocaine shipments coming into Florida found a new place they could safely bring drugs into, and just coincidentally, Willy, brother Roger and Jeff were all close buds and heavy users. Hmmmm. Yep. Nothing to see here Marge! Just move along!
In this case, I agree a lot of people wanted him dead. I don't know why you think it was the Clintons, in particular. Maybe a lot of money changed hands with a prison guard. The folks who want him dead have plenty of money. It's kinda crazy to be guessing who, though.

That is a fake news site. The link is abcnews.go.com/ which is not abcnews even though they use their logo. The site is go.com. The prefix abcnews is just a ruse.

On the other hand I'm glad Epstein is alive. He tried suicide but failed. That means he is hurting. So let him live and hurt 'til he dies of old age, the bastard..

Epstein died from Suicide today!
/----/
How does someone on Suicide watch since July 23rd do this?
Who got to him?
Let the conspiracy theories begin...
testify-aganst-the-clintons-png.273704
my brother (one of them) is a psychiatrist-----he has commented from
his clinical experience------' when a person is highly motivated to kill himself----there is no way to stop him.... '
Cant do much if you're in a straightjacket can ya.....

you'd be amazed. In fact,---from my clinical experience----a person hellbent on murder is another tough cookie

Kiddie fuckers are called "short eyes" in prison.....the boys are always looking for a trophy kill...he wouldn't have lasted long even in protective-custody;

Trail of dead bodies… Meet the Clintons

Epstein surely was on the Clinton kill list but I'm not sure they deserve the credit this time

There's also the British royal family

And the creep got away with it the first time because he was an 'intelligence asset'... the CIA/Mossad have ways to make sure people keep silent too...

We'll probably never know who did it but it's fun to speculate.... one thing is for sure though... suicide is a bit too convenient...

:popcorn::popcorn:

Was it a suicide watch fail? -
He had all the names -
And knew all their games -
But a dead man can tell no tale

Forum List

Back