Jeff Sessions Omits Decades Of Records For His AG Confirmation Hearing

586681011500002e00e9db2f.jpeg

Sen. Jeff Sessions used to chide presidential nominees for giving the Senate Judiciary Committee incomplete records on their backgrounds. Now he’s a presidential nominee and he’s doing it.

He once argued that doing this is a felony.

WASHINGTON ― President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for attorney general, Jeff Sessions, is withholding decades’ worth of records from his career ahead of his Senate confirmation hearings early next month, according to an exhaustive report issued Friday by progressive advocacy groups.

The groups, which include Alliance for Justice and People for the American Way, reviewed the questionnaire that Sessions filled out for the Senate Judiciary Committee ― it requires complete documentation of employment history, published writings, interviews and speeches, among other things ― and found “astonishingly deficient” responses. He left out major details from his years as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Alabama, from 1981 to 1993; as attorney general of Alabama, from 1995 to 1997; and as a first-term U.S. senator, from 1997 to 2002.

The gaps encompass the time, for example, when Sessions was nominated to be a federal judge in 1986 ― and then rejected after being deemed too racist.

He also omitted dozens of recent interviews, some of which included controversial statements he made. An October interview in which Sessions gave Trump a pass for making sexist comments, because “everybody knows that Trump likes women” and “uses this kind of talk,” was not cited in his questionnaire. A December 2015 interview in which Sessions says “the predictions aren’t coming true” about climate change having disastrous effects is also not mentioned.

A Trump transition team spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment, nor did a Senate spokesman for Sessions.

More: Jeff Sessions Omits Decades Of Records For His AG Confirmation Hearing

So, the little Keebler elf is trying to scrub racism from his record. It won't work. There is just too much racist dirt on him. I can't imagine having such a piece of racist trash for U.S. Attorney General.
As you can see from the responses, drumph's bootlicking morons couldn't care less. But that was to be totally expected.

Now, I fully expect the response to this post will go something like this:

YOU'RE JUST A BUTTHURT SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD WHO BELIEVES FAKE NEWS. BUTTHURT!!! BUTTHURT! AIN'T I FUNNY, LOL.

They are a bunch of immature assholes, just like their hero. No, not pootin. I meant their other hero, the orange buffoon.

Sen. Jeff Sessions used to chide presidential nominees for giving the Senate Judiciary Committee incomplete records on their backgrounds. Now he’s a presidential nominee and he’s doing it.

WASHINGTON ― President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for attorney general, Jeff Sessions, is withholding decades’ worth of records from his career ahead of his Senate confirmation hearings early next month, according to an exhaustive report issued Friday by progressive advocacy groups.

The groups, which include Alliance for Justice and People for the American Way, reviewed the questionnaire that Sessions filled out for the Senate Judiciary Committee ― it requires complete documentation of employment history, published writings, interviews and speeches, among other things ― and found “astonishingly deficient” responses. He left out major details from his years as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Alabama, from 1981 to 1993; as attorney general of Alabama, from 1995 to 1997; and as a first-term U.S. senator, from 1997 to 2002.

The gaps encompass the time, for example, when Sessions was nominated to be a federal judge in 1986 ― and then rejected after being deemed too racist.

He also omitted dozens of recent interviews, some of which included controversial statements he made. An October interview in which Sessions gave Trump a pass for making sexist comments, because “everybody knows that Trump likes women” and “uses this kind of talk,” was not cited in his questionnaire. A December 2015 interview in which Sessions says “the predictions aren’t coming true” about climate change having disastrous effects is also not mentioned.

A Trump transition team spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment, nor did a Senate spokesman for Sessions.

So, the little Keebler elf is trying to scrub racism from his record. It won't work. There is just too much racist dirt on him. I can't imagine having such a piece of racist trash for U.S. Attorney General.
As you can see from the responses, drumph's bootlicking morons couldn't care less. But that was to be totally expected.

YOU'RE JUST A BUTTHURT SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD WHO BELIEVES FAKE NEWS. BUTTHURT!!! BUTTHURT! AIN'T I FUNNY, LOL.

They are a bunch of immature assholes, just like their hero. No, not pootin. I meant their other hero, the orange buffoon.

Funny and agree! You left out DRONE. NaziCons like DRONE.

Hang onto your panties,myour world will radically change in one afternoon....:lol:

Hang onto your panties,myour world will radically change in one afternoon....:lol:
And the moron who never has anything of value to add types in his usual idiotic one line response.

And the moron who never has anything of value to add types in his usual idiotic one line response.

Funny and agree! Never trust a rabbit with a pistol.

Forum List

Back