Jeff Zucker resigns from CNN

Is there anything left to 'shake up' at CNN? They don't have the mentality to change their 'culture'; left wing shithole companies run on nasty office politics, backbiting, credit stealing, and abusing the flunkies, same as Hollywood operates. Competence is feared and hated, and must be ruined and buried at the first sign of it rearing its ugly head and threatening the status quo. Not that different than most corporations past a certain size, actually.

Yes he was divorced at the time....I think the other woman was probably divorced too..

But that ain't why he was fired...he was fired because the ratings tanked at CNN ....this is just his way of saving face

Ah, so he's suspected of being a heterosexual. That explains it all.

Is there anything left to 'shake up' at CNN? They don't have the mentality to change their 'culture'; left wing shithole companies run on nasty office politics, backbiting, credit stealing, and abusing the flunkies, same as Hollywood operates. Competence is feared and hated, and must be ruined and buried at the first sign of it rearing its ugly head and threatening the status quo. Not that different than most corporations past a certain size, actually.
All we need now is for Don Lemon to get caught sniffing someones dick hand.

All we need now is for Don Lemon to get caught sniffing someones dick hand.

Don't know who that is but if he's a faggot he could rape little boys in school yards and the Democrats would build a statue to the piece of shit.

Lol, not a good idea to dip the pen in the company ink. I try not to do it but like a lot of Americans all I do is work. I flat don't have time to get to know people outside of work. I what are people supposed to do be monks? Oh well strange life we lead.

The big problem is that since companies want to take the easy way out, they usually make blanket policies that treat normal human interaction and actual sexual harassment as the same thing. It's easier than trying to actually figure out the situation, just punish the "guilty" and move on.

CNN is a hot mess
Darn right! Zucker is just part of the ultimate failure of CNN.
Here's a quick recap of what the newsroom at CNN has looked like in the last year:
  • CNN has fired Chris Cuomo for sexual misconduct
  • Anchor Don Lemon accused of sexual assault
  • Producer Rick Saleeby forced out for soliciting underage photos and is under criminal investigation
  • Producer John Griffin is facing federal sex crime charges involving children
  • Jeffrey “Zoomin” Toobin exposed himself during a virtual meeting with colleagues

Trump curse strikes again...

Screenshot_20220202-153957.png

Forum List

Back