Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the III...WTF

Bush92 reveals he has a conspiracy mind.

One, no Marxist of any kind is in the "Civil Rights Division."

Two, nothing is going to happen to Clinton, Holdern, Lynch, Comey, or Mueller, etc. That is silly to think it would.

A. Mitchell Palmer was a criminal.
Palmer was a hero and stopped communist subversives who college professors now admire and hold up as heroes.
Who does that at college? The loony tuney nonsense from the far right is laughable.

It’ll be funny that when he’s fired, the net accomplishment will be that his Senate seat was flipped blue
Only temporary and Republicans will gain seats in 2018.
Democrats in the nation have gained 100 seats since President Trump was elected.... I think the tide has turned and now it is Democrat's time to gain seats.... it is really what happens when a new President comes in...time and time again....almost like it is just routine...

No JOY should be taken by a ruling political party going after their opponents and using their political power and offices trying to lock them up....COMRADE. Holy SMOKES! :eek:
100 seats where? State legislatures in blue states that were gerrymandered in their favor? Laughable. GOP will gain seats in Senate...hold their majority in House.
Gerrymandering? Republicans do that, sillyBush.

As disappointed as I am in Sessions, I don't believe for one minute that he is corrupt. Come on. That's not true..

BUT I do believe he was not prepared for the street freaking fight he is in. Sadly, he's an honorable Christian gentleman and not a cut throat kick ass sword slinging maniac taking out all the Obama trash from the DOJ and the FBI that is needed right now .

Sigh we have the Keebler Elf when we need this guy.

"What is best in life?") To crush your enemies, the Obama slime in the government, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the Democrats!

Ok. ok. I know I changed the quote. :)

Last edited:
The FBI IS functioning at a high level. Trump isn't functioning at all.

Can't stand Lil Jiffy the Lyin' Racist Keebler Elf but he was right about this one.

featured_image-keebler-elf-costume.jpg

Bullshit that he was or is a racist. Oh and btw that card doesn't work anymore. Try something else.

As disappointed as I am in Sessions, I don't believe for one minute that he is corrupt. Come on. That's outrageous.

BUT I do believe he was not prepared for the street freaking fight he is in. Sadly, he's an honorable Christian gentleman and not a cut throat kick ass sword slinging maniac taking out all the Obama trash from the DOJ and the FBI that is needed right now .

Sigh we have the Keebler Elf when we need this guy.

"What is best in life?") To crush your enemies, the Obama slime in the government, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the Democrats!

Ok. ok. I know I changed the quote. :)

Perhaps he is not the man he was five years ago...but this is what he needs to do...

Boy oh boy do I ever wish now that Rudy had gotten the AG position.

ETA: Even Christie. He was a ruthless prosecutor. Too bad Kushner knocked him out of the running.

When Trump nominated Sessions to be AG I was ecstatic! First of all...he has the proper accent. Second...I assumed he would clean the activist Marxist out of the Justice Department...especially the outdated and unnecessary “Civil Rights Division.” Third, I hoped we would get justice on Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Comey, and the rest of the rouges gallery. Fourth, re-name the Justice Department building after a real Attorney General who was not interested in being a political hack artist for his brother, A.Mitchell Palmer...pursuer of communist. I’m disappointed to say the least.
Sessions says FBI 'functioning at a high level' after Trump criticism
Sessions needs to go. Trump should copy a page from JFK and make a family member his AG
He needs to have them x-rayed for a spine.

It’ll be funny that when he’s fired, the net accomplishment will be that his Senate seat was flipped blue
Democrats in the nation have gained 100 seats since President Trump was elected.... I think the tide has turned and now it is Democrat's time to gain seats.... it is really what happens when a new President comes in...time and time again....almost like it is just routine...

No JOY should be taken by a ruling political party going after their opponents and using their political power and offices trying to lock them up....COMRADE. Holy SMOKES! :eek:
100 seats where? State legislatures in blue states that were gerrymandered in their favor? Laughable. GOP will gain seats in Senate...hold their majority in House.

Democrats do as well. Check out Luis district in Chicago. Gerrymandering is totally corrupt and should be outlawed. Bi partisan comment because I'm being nice today listening to Christmas carols. :)

District-4.jpg

Democrats do as well. Check out Luis district in Chicago. Gerrymandering is totally corrupt and should be outlawed. Bi partisan comment because I'm being nice today listening to Christmas carols. :)

District-4.jpg
Both parties do it and that’s why GOP will control the House for a long time. They control 2/3rds of state legislatures.

Bullshit that he was or is a racist. Oh and btw that card doesn't work anymore. Try something else.

He's a bigot, a racist, a liar and a dick. But you seem to like those sorts :wink:

6 Jeff Sessions Quotes About Race That Reveal What Looks Like Deep-Seated Prejudice

886.png

Bullshit quotes taken out of context. Figures by the way was a raving lunatic Democrat who absolutely could not function around any Reagan supporters aka Republicans.

I won't bother with the rest of the D idiocy over Sessions.

"Some of Figures’ accusations involved statements that are clearly deadpan or gallows humor.

At the hearing, the senators confronted Sessions with Figures’ claim that Sessions had said: “I thought those guys [the Ku Klux Klan] were OK until I learned they smoked pot.” The hearing transcript records that there was laughter in the committee room following the quotation, indicating that the audience thought it was funny, too.

So did an attorney from the Civil Rights Division, Barry Kowalski, who testified that the statement “clearly was intended as humor

Moreover, it was apparently funny enough to repeat to others, with Kowalski repeating the joke often enough that he was “not certain how many times” he passed it on. Albert Glenn, another Justice attorney, said that he “took it wholly as a joke and humor. It never occurred to me that there was any seriousness to it. There was no question in my mind at the time that it was meant humorously.” The only person who didn’t get the joke was Thomas Figures, who was convinced that Sessions said it in a “serious manner.”

Read more at: Who is Thomas Figures?

Forum List

Back