Jen Psaki claims to be “spokesperson for the United States”.

trump saluted a general as he was working towards peace in Korea and ultimately brought an official end to the korean war.

In this pic we see dems being more flexible with putin, that brought about the current war
:laughing0301:

No, the picture of Kerry and Psaki merely shows four people standing next to each other.

Okay, you asked for it....

Why did you dodge my question?

Would you wear the symbol of the Soviet regime that murdered 50,000,000 people with a big smile on your face?

:laughing0301:

No, the picture of Kerry and Psaki merely shows four people standing next to each other.
oh it says a lot more then that. The russian outfit speaks volumes…like bend me over the desk flexible mr putin volumes

and again we see the clear results of the obama/xiden policies in ukraine today

She is a spokesperson for the president of the United States which is the same thing.
We were warned in the garden of Eden. In one lifetime of extreme feminism, the potential end of humanity is on the docket.

Is that why they used Mary like a rag doll?
No matter what you say, it is not going to change the current situation. Poverty will only expand. It has to. And is. But hey, she gets to give arrogant responses and is strong. Real strong. A society of equity based on forced tax extortion and the emasculation of males with the chances of no opportunities for a growing amount of them. And look at all of the issues for men and women.

No matter what you say, it is not going to change the current situation. Poverty will only expand. It has to. And is. But hey, she gets to give arrogant responses and is strong. Real strong. A society of equity based on forced tax extortion and the emasculation of males with the chances of no opportunities for a growing amount of them. And look at all of the issues for men and women.
Of course, it will expand as capitalists seek to increase profits they tend to move away from higher-cost areas to produce.

oh it says a lot more then that. The russian outfit speaks volumes…like bend me over the desk flexible mr putin volumes

and again we see the clear results of the obama/xiden policies in ukraine today

I'm to go out on a limb here and say that ways to communicate "bend me over the desk" is my area of expertise, not yours. So no, the picture says no such thing.

When you factor in the mainstream media's unrelenting support of democrats, it seems that Psaki is correct. She is the spokesperson for the United States regardless of lies, misstatements or outright fabrication. When the media becomes the propaganda arm of a political party anything is possible.

Forum List

Back