🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jennifer Lawrence: Nature is punishing U.S. with hurricanes for voting for Trump

So what is supposed to be in store for the other states who favored our current leader? I don't believe that Florida and Texas were the only ones.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

Fury as Jennifer Lawrence says deadly Hurricane Harvey and Irma are fall out from President Trump's views on global warming

Seriously, she claims that Trumps views on climate change and because Trump dropped out of the Paris accord, that we are now having hurricanes at the revenge of Mother Nature.

PS. IQ's are optional in Hollywood

Can you do me a favor and quote where Jennifer Lawrence said that?
Jennifer Lawrence says hurricanes are 'Mother Nature's rage' for Trump's election

Duh! Pay attention to your hollyweird gods...

Fury as Jennifer Lawrence says deadly Hurricane Harvey and Irma are fall out from President Trump's views on global warming

Seriously, she claims that Trumps views on climate change and because Trump dropped out of the Paris accord, that we are now having hurricanes at the revenge of Mother Nature.

Jennifer Lawrence says hurricanes are 'Mother Nature's rage' for Trump's election

Yeah, quote her where she blames 'Mother Nature's rage' (a metaphor) on Trump. Quote it.

Yeah, quote her where she blames 'Mother Nature's rage' (a metaphor) on Trump. Quote it.
One more time, just for you:
Jennifer Lawrence Blames Hurricanes Harvey, Irma on Trump

The article claims she alleged...
DACA caused the Earthquake in Mexico
No doubt. Who in their right mind thinks Mexicans actually want "dreamers" to come back? Lazy, entitled f**cks.
^ ironic
Seriously, why wouldn't these wunderkinder want to return to their homeland and make it a better place? We paid to educate and feed them, now they can go back and create the Utopia they desire.
167fa386cbb3a13e3b726c4cad4c4ca7--god-bless-you-thank-you-god.jpg

Yes, you know how to post a link, congratulations. Now I'm asking you to quote where she specifically blames Trump for the hurricanes. Can you do it? Let's find out.

Not directly, she didn't outright say that Trump is to blame for the hurricanes she clearly states it is Mother Nature's wrath....So Let us bitch about Mother Nature being attacked by a pretty young thing.....

No doubt. Who in their right mind thinks Mexicans actually want "dreamers" to come back? Lazy, entitled f**cks.
^ ironic
Seriously, why wouldn't these wunderkinder want to return to their homeland and make it a better place? We paid to educate and feed them, now they can go back and create the Utopia they desire.
^ Can we send this lazy, entitled f*ck away instead?

^ ironic
^ Can we send this lazy, entitled f*ck away instead?

Apparently he doesn't know how to read.

Forum List

Back