🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jennifer Lawrence: Nature is punishing U.S. with hurricanes for voting for Trump

The same Moon Bat idiots that get their political news from Comedy Central and Saturday Night Live are the same idiots that get their information about climate science from Jennifer Lawrence.

The broad is good at making money pretending to be some body else and she has a nice ass but she is a limousine Liberal that has enough money so that failed Left economics doesn't effect her too much and she is dumber than a door knob when it comes to climate science.
Please do not insult door knobs.................................they have done nothing to you

Fury as Jennifer Lawrence says deadly Hurricane Harvey and Irma are fall out from President Trump's views on global warming

Seriously, she claims that Trumps views on climate change and because Trump dropped out of the Paris accord, that we are now having hurricanes at the revenge of Mother Nature.

PS. IQ's are optional in Hollywood

Hmm, would that explain why Hurricane Jose changed course? Even Hispanic-named hurricanes know that they can't come to America without permission.

This crap from Lawrence is typical of the ignorant remarks we hear a lot of these days. Didn't some other douchebag say that Harvey was God's way of getting even with Trump voters?

I would like to take this opportunity to let Jennifer Lawrence and the other Trump haters know that there is a big resistance rally in the Florida Keys starting tomorrow and ending Monday. Hurry there so you don't miss any of the Trump bashing.

You really want me to look at some sort of 'graphic obooba policy' thingy. Sorry, what does that have to do with this thread? I mean, if you can't answer my post then why even reply?

Do you really believe that I must answer you?
What is the penalty if I do not?
Do you own the internet?

Delusion of Grandeur | Encyclopedia of Psychology

I'm just confirming that you can't answer my question, it's not really a matter if you want to or not.

tucker carlson jennifer lawrence - Bing video

Lawrence didn't even mention Trump's name in that clip. So, another fail.

Success, see my purpose was to annoy the shit out of you................

Can you tell me what to do again so I can ignore you?

Annoyed? Because you proved my point? OK, if that makes you feel better.

Do you really believe that I must answer you?
What is the penalty if I do not?
Do you own the internet?

Delusion of Grandeur | Encyclopedia of Psychology

I'm just confirming that you can't answer my question, it's not really a matter if you want to or not.

Actually the majority of people are agreeing and thanking me.

But you stay there in your delusion, your safe space

Actually the majority of people are agreeing and thanking me.

But you stay there in your delusion, your safe space

It's quality, not quantity. Still don't see where Lawrence blamed Trump for the hurricanes and you are unqualified to point it out.

ted-nugent-vermin-665x385.jpg

It would be so refreshing to hear just one Hollyweirder say "You know, I just pretend to be other people so I don't think it's appropriate for me to make political comments". I would be an immediate fan even their acting sucked.

Jennifer Lawrence is an airheaded **** whose only qualification in life is she has a pretty face, a tight ass, nice tits, and can make believe. Would I model my life after her example? Yeah...figure the odds.
Yeah someone might want to inform her the face will get wrinkles the ass will turn to jello and the tits will sag over time and no amount of surgery and botox will stop it.

Fury as Jennifer Lawrence says deadly Hurricane Harvey and Irma are fall out from President Trump's views on global warming

Seriously, she claims that Trumps views on climate change and because Trump dropped out of the Paris accord, that we are now having hurricanes at the revenge of Mother Nature.

PS. IQ's are optional in Hollywood

Can you do me a favor and quote where Jennifer Lawrence said that?
Jennifer Lawrence says hurricanes are 'Mother Nature's rage' for Trump's election

Duh! Pay attention to your hollyweird gods...

Yeah, quote her where she blames 'Mother Nature's rage' (a metaphor) on Trump. Quote it.

I think it was indirect logic, a chain of causality.
* Electoral College elects Trump.
* Leftists who lose representation start protesting
across the country "stomping their feet" in disgust.
* This erratic "stampeding" tips the scales, sends shockwaves, creates earthquakes in Mexico and hurricanes in the gulf.

(and to compete for attention, North Korea then escalates missile testing to add to the drama....)

Forum List

Back