🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jennifer Lawrence: Nature is punishing U.S. with hurricanes for voting for Trump

ted-nugent-vermin-665x385.jpg
wenn2670528.jpg

Sadly, this is why so many celebrities rely on vices to find happiness and far too many go off the rails. Flakes who live in a bubble without even an understanding of how little intrinsic value they bring to society, but once in awhile a hanger on or prescription deliverer tells them how important and insightful their views are.

Part of this really is tragic and one wishes an intervention would have been applied. Whether it's Prince on meds, Sinead O'Connor talking about loneliness and suicide, Katy Perry out to lunch after a terror attack, others succumbing to their demons on a daily basis. It's a waste of life because so many aren't grounded and lack that perspective. Illustrates that one can't find happiness with fame alone, and it's worrisome that so many look up to these people and take their word as gospel. A form of radicalization: the spreading of insanity.

Sadly, this is why so many celebrities rely on vices to find happiness and far too many go off the rails. Flakes who live in a bubble without even an understanding of how little intrinsic value they bring to society, but once in awhile a hanger on or prescription deliverer tells them how important and insightful their views are.

Part of this really is tragic and one wishes an intervention would have been applied. Whether it's Prince on meds, Sinead O'Connor talking about loneliness and suicide, Katy Perry out to lunch after a terror attack, others succumbing to their demons on a daily basis. It's a waste of life because so many aren't grounded and lack that perspective. Illustrates that one can't find happiness with fame alone, and it's worrisome that so many look up to these people and take their word as gospel. A form of radicalization: the spreading of insanity.

Agree,

Morons will be morons and they are responsible for their stupid actions

They can blame only themselves.

Hard, but that's how its is, it's the Law of life.

It would be so refreshing to hear just one Hollyweirder say "You know, I just pretend to be other people so I don't think it's appropriate for me to make political comments". I would be an immediate fan even their acting sucked.

I agree. I actually had some respect for William Shatner when he stated to someone when asked about Trump: “Listen, I’m Canadian and I’m apolitical. I love America. I consider myself a guest here.

That's a fair response. It's why I often get more angry at Canadians in America who talk poorly about Trump or American values in general when they aren't even American citizens. You live in a country for years, decades in some cases, make millions and you don't have the respect to become a U.S citizen? Treating America like a flophouse and still offer up an offensive opinion, it's not right, and I have a few celebrities in mind when I say this.

IIRC, she also said award shows were dumb yet...she is there to accept hers when she gets one. She is a bumbling bubble head with two faces.

If she had said that the hurricanes are the sign of God's rage, she would have been maligned and condemned as a religious bigot.

I don't know what it is about Hollywood that turns people into idiots.

They sell their souls. If they don't go the way Hollywood wants them to they get black listed.

No more movies etc. Think it's a joke research James Woods, and those who didn't comply with hating Trump.
High PC = Low IQ

Before 9/11, James Woods noticed strange behavior by Arabs on airplanes, as if they were casing the joint. He informed the FBI, but was dismissed as a "racist."

Jennifer Lawrence: Nature Is Punishing U.S. With Hurricanes For Voting Trump

Hollywood star Jennifer Lawrence told a British interviewer that the hurricanes wreaking havoc on the US currently are nature’s retribution for electing Donald Trump as President… a truly astoundingly ignorant comment which the internet simply couldn’t let go unchecked.

Leave it to a liberal , leftist , Hollywood delusional twit to blame this on Trump.. Those who have sold their soul to further career are out their to herd the rest of their idiots. Zombies will be zombies not much you can do with brain dead rejects.
allah akbar.
its not trump fault. because american women havnt hijab

Jennifer Lawrence is an airheaded **** whose only qualification in life is she has a pretty face, a tight ass, nice tits, and can make believe. Would I model my life after her example? Yeah...figure the odds.
The sad fact is they all believe what she says. Trust that whenever you hear one of these unreal ignorant know it all morons say these things, they are reflecting what they are talking about amongst each other in their echo chambers.

They truly believe this. They actually think Trump caused the hurricanes.

All of them believe it.

Fury as Jennifer Lawrence says deadly Hurricane Harvey and Irma are fall out from President Trump's views on global warming

Seriously, she claims that Trumps views on climate change and because Trump dropped out of the Paris accord, that we are now having hurricanes at the revenge of Mother Nature.

PS. IQ's are optional in Hollywood

I guess that she never actually does what the thread title claims she does is not particularly important to the RWnuts?
Yawning loudly

Forum List

Back