🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jennifer Lawrence: Nature is punishing U.S. with hurricanes for voting for Trump

I just listened to the sound clip. I didn't hear her say nature is punishing us for voting for Trump. It's vague at best on what she's trying to say. There's a lot of connecting the dots here.

Wow................some hollyweird starlet says some stupid reason for the hurricane, and you conservatives have to jump all over her.

What about the stupid comments by Jim Bakker? He has also said that God is punishing America for what we have done, only thing is, he and his ilk believe that there is also a spiritual war against Trump.

Televangelist Jim Bakker on Hurricane Harvey: ‘Flood is from God,’ a ‘judgment on America’

But, Jim Bakker is doing it so that he can sell his doomsday crap, dunno what Lawrence is selling.
He's just as stupid as you and the rest of the liberal fools.

Another genius who doesn't know the def of liberal
Why don't you have a few balls and call Obama what you really think.
An uppity nixxer
And where is Obama and where are you high school white boy?
Do tell
What's a nixxer?

Fury as Jennifer Lawrence says deadly Hurricane Harvey and Irma are fall out from President Trump's views on global warming

Seriously, she claims that Trumps views on climate change and because Trump dropped out of the Paris accord, that we are now having hurricanes at the revenge of Mother Nature.

PS. IQ's are optional in Hollywood
Fake headline. What s interesting though is that the US appears to be the only country in which climate change is a political issue. I think ultimately it is because Al Gore was the original proponent of the issue. After the 2000 election there was a need to demean him and all he said by the RWMSM to legitimize President Bush and the bleating sheep who eat that stuff up grabbed on to it. Whatever you believe about climate change I think we'd all agree the handwringing on both sides is a bit overblown. No pun intended.

Still sad that so many let a nice ass and pair of tits dictate their opinions. Many of you let your dicks lead the way often?
Fury as Jennifer Lawrence says deadly Hurricane Harvey and Irma are fall out from President Trump's views on global warming

Seriously, she claims that Trumps views on climate change and because Trump dropped out of the Paris accord, that we are now having hurricanes at the revenge of Mother Nature.

Can you do me a favor and quote where Jennifer Lawrence said that?
Can you do me a favor and clean up the mess

Warning graphic obooba policy in link

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e7/d0/40/e7d0402dee6c10432a2189d85e82b7a2--love-life-life-s.jpg

Sorry, link looks questionable, not clicking on it.
He's trying to insert aborted kids to enhance his debate position...He's already lost his premise and is fluttering to gain any semblance of cohesion..

Fake headline. What s interesting though is that the US appears to be the only country in which climate change is a political issue. I think ultimately it is because Al Gore was the original proponent of the issue. After the 2000 election there was a need to demean him and all he said by the RWMSM to legitimize President Bush and the bleating sheep who eat that stuff up grabbed on to it. Whatever you believe about climate change I think we'd all agree the handwringing on both sides is a bit overblown. No pun intended.
Double talk everyone. Double talk.

Climate change is an Earth fact, it has been happening since before there was a climate some 5 billion years ago, as change had to happen to form the climate that we now have.

20,000 years ago an ice age began to warm, we ae still in that trend of change. The warming from 20000 years ago to 10000 years ago was hundreds of times GREATER than now. So humans did not influence that as they are not influencing anything now.

The same Moon Bat idiots that get their political news from Comedy Central and Saturday Night Live are the same idiots that get their information about climate science from Jennifer Lawrence.

The broad is good at making money pretending to be some body else and she has a nice ass but she is a limousine Liberal that has enough money so that failed Left economics doesn't effect her too much and she is dumber than a door knob when it comes to climate science.
I watched that stuff yet I don't believe in climate science forecasts..

Climate change is an Earth fact, it has been happening since before there was a climate some 5 billion years ago, as change had to happen to form the climate that we now have.

20,000 years ago an ice age began to warm, we ae still in that trend of change. The warming from 20000 years ago to 10000 years ago was hundreds of times GREATER than now. So humans did not influence that as they are not influencing anything now.
You finally posted something coherent, congratulations on a special moment..Try to keep it up..

Double talk everyone. Double talk.
But you did enjoy the abortion photo that was on the thread subject matter?

Hmm, would that explain why Hurricane Jose changed course? Even Hispanic-named hurricanes know that they can't come to America without permission.

This crap from Lawrence is typical of the ignorant remarks we hear a lot of these days. Didn't some other douchebag say that Harvey was God's way of getting even with Trump voters?

I would like to take this opportunity to let Jennifer Lawrence and the other Trump haters know that there is a big resistance rally in the Florida Keys starting tomorrow and ending Monday. Hurry there so you don't miss any of the Trump bashing.
I can see you didn't listen to the video...Like the rest of the naysayers including the OP..

Jennifer Lawrence is an idiot.
Everyone is entitle to their own opinion, no matter how stupid it makes them look

Sounds like you agree with me about the handwringing on both sides. And have provided an example of the knee jerk reaction that one side must take on the issue. Well done.

Sounds like you agree with me about the handwringing on both sides. And have provided an example of the knee jerk reaction that one side must take on the issue. Well done.

The Earth is warming FAR LESS now than it did from 20000 years ago to 10000 years ago. The sad fact is that this info actually comes from geologist and climate scientist alike, but since it was learned prior to Al Bore jerking himself off in public it is ignored. The truth is there, you just don't give a shit about it...................

20000 years ago NJ and everything above was under ice, 1000 feet of ice. This all melted without cave men burning fossil fuels.

I agree you need mental help

The Earth is warming FAR LESS now than it did from 20000 years ago to 10000 years ago. The sad fact is that this info actually comes from geologist and climate scientist alike, but since it was learned prior to Al Bore jerking himself off in public it is ignored. The truth is there, you just don't give a shit about it...................

20000 years ago NJ and everything above was under ice, 1000 feet of ice. This all melted without cave men burning fossil fuels.

I agree you need mental help
You really have no idea about what you are talking about. Here's a hint. Ice Age.

The same Moon Bat idiots that get their political news from Comedy Central and Saturday Night Live are the same idiots that get their information about climate science from Jennifer Lawrence.

The broad is good at making money pretending to be some body else and she has a nice ass but she is a limousine Liberal that has enough money so that failed Left economics doesn't effect her too much and she is dumber than a door knob when it comes to climate science.

I enjoy her as an actress. I would not turn her down if she begged me to have sex with her. As far as looking to her for political comment or climate science information I don't think so.

I enjoy her as an actress. I would not turn her down if she begged me to have sex with her. As far as looking to her for political comment or climate science information I don't think so.
There are many things for humans to be concerned about, I know where the climate science group is coming from, yet humans are not going to stop and don't want to change their condition in life.. These people that aver their belief in the science have not altered their lifestyle to make themselves a model of change...

Can you do me a favor and quote where Jennifer Lawrence said that?
Jennifer Lawrence says hurricanes are 'Mother Nature's rage' for Trump's election

Duh! Pay attention to your hollyweird gods...

Yeah, quote her where she blames 'Mother Nature's rage' (a metaphor) on Trump. Quote it.
Listen to the video, at the 11:45 mark, where they are discussing the country, how do you get anything other then she is blaming Trump's election for the wrath of mother nature? You are playing word games to say anything else.

Other interesting tidbits. At 4:14 she says that there is a 21 percent pay difference between men and women in all fields. Where in the hell did she get that number? There is actually NO difference. She also says that the science of MGW is proven, proven by whom, is what I would have asked her.

There are many things for humans to be concerned about, I know where the climate science group is coming from, yet humans are not going to stop and don't want to change their condition in life.. These people that aver their belief in the science have not altered their lifestyle to make themselves a model of change...
I generally agree although I would say that marginal differences can be made that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions AND save money. For example, I work at a huge company and we have many Supply Chain initiatives that save us money and also help to reduce GHG. Many people believe that every dollar you spend on reducing GHG is a dollar you take away from your shareholders. That can be true in some cases but I think finding the "and" is a good way to meet both goals. You listen to the screeching on both sides of this issue and you have to shake your head.

Forum List

Back