🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jennifer Lawrence: Nature is punishing U.S. with hurricanes for voting for Trump

Fury as Jennifer Lawrence says deadly Hurricane Harvey and Irma are fall out from President Trump's views on global warming

Seriously, she claims that Trumps views on climate change and because Trump dropped out of the Paris accord, that we are now having hurricanes at the revenge of Mother Nature.

PS. IQ's are optional in Hollywood

- Bush caused Katrina
- Obama kept the Oceans from rising
- God is punishing the gays
- Mother Earth is punishing the man-made climate change / global warming deniers
- Trump caused Harvey and Irma

I've heard all or variations from the above and they all have one thing in common: they are each rooted in nut-job thinking.
I really don't get why Superman is not implicated in all this..

[Q

CO2 has been rising steadily for the last 50 years but now we are in a climate pause, which means that THE TEMPERATURES ARE NOT RISING.

This is why Al Gore is in hiding

Also the fact that there has been times when the CO2 was lower than today but the earth warmer. Also when CO2 was significantly cooler and the temperature cooler.

In theory CO2 should produce a greenhouse effect. All the computer models will predict it. However, it doesn't happen happen that way in reality due to many factors and that is the reason why none of the global warming predictions have come true and they have to make up data to cover up for their failures.
There are no computer models of Earth climate, because the driving forces can not be entered in the right areas. Doesn't matter if those be deep ocean currents, sunspots or even the Earths place in the galactic cloud. Not everyone knows that the Earth orbits the Sun and that the Sun also orbits the galactic core in a 225 to 250 million year orbit, which interestingly seems to coincide with global extinctions.

One of the ridiculous things is that most of the inputs that the wacko climate science idiots use for their models come from weather stations in the Northern hemisphere mostly in urban areas. The Southern hemisphere is embarrassingly ignored. Also, these satellite data is flaws as hell because the error of measure is greater than the calibration parameters . That is why these idiots have to fudge the data. To cover up for their mistakes.

Look fuckface, all you care about is getting your confederate flag. You and your ideas are both turds.

Got that

[QUOT

Well there you go again..................! totally confusing pollution with climate change

Seven billion humans are polluting the hell out of the environment and significantly affecting the biosphere. There are tons of data on that and it is undeniable. However, there is absolutely no verifiable data that humans are causing any significant change to the climate.
Have you whipped anyone today fuckwit

I enjoy her as an actress. I would not turn her down if she begged me to have sex with her. As far as looking to her for political comment or climate science information I don't think so.
There are many things for humans to be concerned about, I know where the climate science group is coming from, yet humans are not going to stop and don't want to change their condition in life.. These people that aver their belief in the science have not altered their lifestyle to make themselves a model of change...
I generally agree although I would say that marginal differences can be made that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions AND save money. For example, I work at a huge company and we have many Supply Chain initiatives that save us money and also help to reduce GHG. Many people believe that every dollar you spend on reducing GHG is a dollar you take away from your shareholders. That can be true in some cases but I think finding the "and" is a good way to meet both goals. You listen to the screeching on both sides of this issue and you have to shake your head.
I totally support keeping the environment as clean as possible and understand there are compounds and chemicals humans create which are very dangerous to the planet and agree we should police them...Yet the idea that you can predict a viable that is as radical as weather with only a few years of data is not being very analytical in my book...
Agree again. The comparison for me was the Clean Water, RCRA and CERCLA experience. Over the years in my environmental and regulatory practice representing global companies I noticed something interesting. When these laws began there were a lot of cases concerning contamination. Don't get me wrong there still are some but I gotta tell you, the water and ground are cleaner. We've removed untold numbers of USTs and cleaned the water. When the laws first started I thought it was a drop in the bucket but the results I've seen in my practice are striking.

Don't know if modest regulatory changes on GHG can help because you are right. We're talking megatrends here. But those who take a hysterical position that all regulatory actions are bad are just that ---- hysterical. There is a way to be mindful of the environment and not hurt production costs too much. I have been attacked by both the LWMSM and RWMSM for this moderate position. Nobody wants to recognize the inconvenient truth that you can meet both goals if you want to stop all the fun of political demonization.
If China can smell the roses and figure out what the US did back in the 1970's then it must have been the right thing to do in regards to pollution control and what fuels are used in production..
Beijing is nuts. But they are really just beginning the effort. Anyone I've talked to in the government over there recognizes that they have to do something because most times I've been there you can't see across the freaking street.

Btw the hysterical posts in this thread sort of prove my point. This is hysteria not dialogue.

[QUO

Look fuckface, all you care about is getting your confederate flag. You and your ideas are both turds.

Got that

No Moon Bat you are confused.

I care about a great many things like the Cat 4 hurricane that is coming over my house later on tonight.

I care about about making this country great again. I care about the future of my sons and my grandkids that the Liberals in this country are hell bent on destroying..

The last thing I care about is this silly ass AGW scam.

[QUO

Got that

I care about a great many things like the Cat 4 hurricane that is coming over my house later on tonight.

I care about about making this country great again. I care about the future of my sons and my grandkids that the Liberals in this country are hell bent on destroying..

But you do not care about associating with the KKK who also flies the confederate flag with pride.

You are a twat

[QUO

Got that

But you do not care about associating with the KKK who also flies the confederate flag with pride.

You are a twat
How is the plan coming together?

Seems I won again so the racist left had to move the post

Last edited:
Fury as Jennifer Lawrence says deadly Hurricane Harvey and Irma are fall out from President Trump's views on global warming

Seriously, she claims that Trumps views on climate change and because Trump dropped out of the Paris accord, that we are now having hurricanes at the revenge of Mother Nature.

You can't fix stupid....
There is one way, but her mom was late to the abortion clinic
Well it's a good thing for you that humans instinctively know how to swim; otherwise, you'd have been taking a ride to the local sewage processing plant

You can't fix stupid....
Well it's a good thing for you that humans instinctively know how to swim; otherwise, you'd have been taking a ride to the local sewage processing plant
I support your right to kill your children, so you can be like Hillary Clinton who aborted all of Bill Clintons children

[QUO

Got that

You are a twat

The KKK flew the US flag also you nitwit. The US had slavery 70 years before the the Confederacy existed , during the entire Civil War and for almost a year afterwards. The US flag is much more a symbol of slavery and hate than the Confederate flag if you want to compare the two. Besides the KKK is not much of a threat nowadays compared to all these Left Wing hate organizations like NATIFA, BLM, pink pussy hat wearers, Moon Bats and just about every Left wing college organization in this country that are trying to destroy freedom of speech and our history.

To me the Considerate flag represents the sacrifice our great Americans patriots made to oppose an invasion of northern Liberals hell bent on killing Americans and destroying American people. If it means something else to you then you are a fucking dumbass moron.

You can't fix stupid....
I support your right to kill your children, so you can be like Hillary Clinton who aborted all of Bill Clintons children
I support you as a failed abortion. Even mistakes deserve love

[QUO

Got that

You are a twat

The KKK flew the US flag also you nitwit. The US had slavery 70 years before the the Confederacy existed , during the entire Civil War and for almost a year afterwards. The US flag is much more a symbol of slavery and hate than the Confederate flag if you want to compare the two. Besides the KKK is not much of a threat nowadays compared to all these Left Wing hate organizations like NATIFA, BLM, pink pussy hat wearers, Moon Bats and just about every Left wing college organization in this country that are trying to destroy freedom of speech and our history.

To me the Considerate flag represents the sacrifice our great Americans patriots made to oppose an invasion of northern Liberals hell bent on killing Americans and destroying American people. If it means something else to you then you are a fucking dumbass moron.

Says the fucking moron flying the confederate flag.............

PS. No one is reading your rambles, unless the FBI has a profile on you

[QU

Establishment of Confederate monuments and recognition of the brave patriots that fought against the invasion of their homeland was part of the reconciliation after the Civil War and you are too stupid to understand that.

[QU

Establishment of Confederate monuments and recognition of the brave patriots that fought against the invasion of their homeland was part of the reconciliation after the Civil War and you are too stupid to understand that.
The confederacy was never invaded as it never existed, except in the minds of slave owners and other morons like you

[QU

The confederacy was never invaded as it never existed, except in the minds of slave owners and other morons like you

You don't know jackshit about the Civil War so just shut the fuck up. Nobody is interested in your hate ramblings.

If you want to hate on somebody go hate all these Left wing assholes that are rioting, looting, destroying history, curtailing free speech and killing policemen.

[QU

You don't know jackshit about the Civil War so just shut the fuck up. Nobody is interested in your hate ramblings.

If you want to hate on somebody go hate all these Left wing assholes that are rioting, looting, destroying history, curtailing free speech and killing policemen.
Again there was no confederacy, just a few numbnuts that got bitch slapped back into place

Still sad that so many let a nice ass and pair of tits dictate their opinions. Many of you let your dicks lead the way often?

Can you do me a favor and quote where Jennifer Lawrence said that?
Can you do me a favor and clean up the mess

Warning graphic obooba policy in link

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e7/d0/40/e7d0402dee6c10432a2189d85e82b7a2--love-life-life-s.jpg

Sorry, link looks questionable, not clicking on it.
He's trying to insert aborted kids to enhance his debate position...He's already lost his premise and is fluttering to gain any semblance of cohesion..

Aborted kids? Well, not surprising, he's got so much in common with them.

Jennifer Lawrence says hurricanes are 'Mother Nature's rage' for Trump's election

Duh! Pay attention to your hollyweird gods...

Yeah, quote her where she blames 'Mother Nature's rage' (a metaphor) on Trump. Quote it.
Listen to the video, at the 11:45 mark, where they are discussing the country, how do you get anything other then she is blaming Trump's election for the wrath of mother nature? You are playing word games to say anything else.

No, she is saying the only voice we have to effect climate change is through voting and how can you ignore it when you feel mother nature's rage. That is not blaming Trump for the hurricanes, it's understanding that we as a country are not doing enough to fight climate change through our elections, not just 2016.

[QU

Again there was no confederacy, just a few numbnuts that got bitch slapped back into place

You are confused Moon Bat.

There is a confederacy of Left Wing assholes. ANTIFA, BLM, Democrats, Illegals, queers, Feminazis, welfare queens and all these confused college kids and their Marxist professors.

Jennifer Lawrence says hurricanes are 'Mother Nature's rage' for Trump's election

Duh! Pay attention to your hollyweird gods...

Yeah, quote her where she blames 'Mother Nature's rage' (a metaphor) on Trump. Quote it.
Listen to the video, at the 11:45 mark, where they are discussing the country, how do you get anything other then she is blaming Trump's election for the wrath of mother nature? You are playing word games to say anything else.

Other interesting tidbits. At 4:14 she says that there is a 21 percent pay difference between men and women in all fields. Where in the hell did she get that number? There is actually NO difference. She also says that the science of MGW is proven, proven by whom, is what I would have asked her.
I don't mean to be impolite but who cares either way?

It really doesn't matter who the personality is, it's the fact that it's just another made up bullshit story that the little Trumptards can feel victimized about.

Forum List

Back