🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jennifer Lawrence: Nature is punishing U.S. with hurricanes for voting for Trump

Fury as Jennifer Lawrence says deadly Hurricane Harvey and Irma are fall out from President Trump's views on global warming

Seriously, she claims that Trumps views on climate change and because Trump dropped out of the Paris accord, that we are now having hurricanes at the revenge of Mother Nature.

PS. IQ's are optional in Hollywood

Can you do me a favor and quote where Jennifer Lawrence said that?
Jennifer Lawrence says hurricanes are 'Mother Nature's rage' for Trump's election

Duh! Pay attention to your hollyweird gods...

Yeah, quote her where she blames 'Mother Nature's rage' (a metaphor) on Trump. Quote it.
Listen to the video, at the 11:45 mark, where they are discussing the country, how do you get anything other then she is blaming Trump's election for the wrath of mother nature? You are playing word games to say anything else.

No, she is saying the only voice we have to effect climate change is through voting and how can you ignore it when you feel mother nature's rage. That is not blaming Trump for the hurricanes, it's understanding that we as a country are not doing enough to fight climate change through our elections, not just 2016.
Like I said, word play.

Can you do me a favor and quote where Jennifer Lawrence said that?
Jennifer Lawrence says hurricanes are 'Mother Nature's rage' for Trump's election

Duh! Pay attention to your hollyweird gods...

Yeah, quote her where she blames 'Mother Nature's rage' (a metaphor) on Trump. Quote it.
Listen to the video, at the 11:45 mark, where they are discussing the country, how do you get anything other then she is blaming Trump's election for the wrath of mother nature? You are playing word games to say anything else.

No, she is saying the only voice we have to effect climate change is through voting and how can you ignore it when you feel mother nature's rage. That is not blaming Trump for the hurricanes, it's understanding that we as a country are not doing enough to fight climate change through our elections, not just 2016.
Like I said, word play.

No, it's not word play, some shitty tabloid magazine told you to feel a certain way and now you do.

[QU

The confederacy was never invaded as it never existed, except in the minds of slave owners and other morons like you

You don't know jackshit about the Civil War so just shut the fuck up. Nobody is interested in your hate ramblings.

If you want to hate on somebody go hate all these Left wing assholes that are rioting, looting, destroying history, curtailing free speech and killing policemen.
Again there was no confederacy, just a few numbnuts that got bitch slapped back into place

You are confused Moon Bat.

There is a confederacy of Left Wing assholes. ANTIFA, BLM, Democrats, Illegals, queers, Feminazis, welfare queens and all these confused college kids and their Marxist professors.
LOL so the confederate army considers me a Moon Bat.......................

And who cares what you say again?

Do you voice your opinion at the KKK meetings

[QUO

Look fuckface, all you care about is getting your confederate flag. You and your ideas are both turds.

Got that

No Moon Bat you are confused.

I care about a great many things like the Cat 4 hurricane that is coming over my house later on tonight.

I care about about making this country great again. I care about the future of my sons and my grandkids that the Liberals in this country are hell bent on destroying..

The last thing I care about is this silly ass AGW scam.
But you do not care about associating with the KKK who also flies the confederate flag with pride.

You are a twat

The KKK flew the US flag also you nitwit. The US had slavery 70 years before the the Confederacy existed , during the entire Civil War and for almost a year afterwards. The US flag is much more a symbol of slavery and hate than the Confederate flag if you want to compare the two. Besides the KKK is not much of a threat nowadays compared to all these Left Wing hate organizations like NATIFA, BLM, pink pussy hat wearers, Moon Bats and just about every Left wing college organization in this country that are trying to destroy freedom of speech and our history.

To me the Considerate flag represents the sacrifice our great Americans patriots made to oppose an invasion of northern Liberals hell bent on killing Americans and destroying American people. If it means something else to you then you are a fucking dumbass moron.

Says the fucking moron flying the confederate flag.............

PS. No one is reading your rambles, unless the FBI has a profile on you

FloridaRebelflag2.png

iu

In b4 twafs are triggered.

[QU

You certainly are confused and dinky dau like a Moon Bat.

If you don't want to be considered an idiot then don't make idiot posts.

[QU

Says the fucking MORON flying the confederate flag.

Like I said, word play.

No, it's not word play, some shitty tabloid magazine told you to feel a certain way and now you do.
Nope, I listened to the video and her own words. The only true conclusion is you are saying what you want to be true, not actually what is true.

[QU

Jeez. How many times are you going dave over his sigline flag???

[QU

Until he knows the awful amount of hate and complete ignorance that the confederate flag represents. No one flying that flag is my friend, or deserves any amount of respect. He is a scumbag that needs to be driven back into the scum from where he was born.

That clear enough

[QU

Until he knows the awful amount of hate and complete ignorance that the confederate flag represents. No one flying that flag is my friend, or deserves any amount of respect. He is a scumbag that needs to be driven back into the scum from where he was born.

That clear enough

The only hate I have lately has been form these extreme far Left organizations.

I have seen a lot of stupidity from on this thread. Grow the fuck up.

[QU

That clear enough

The only hate I have lately has been form these extreme far Left organizations.

I have seen a lot of stupidity from on this thread. Grow the fuck up.

There is hate everywhere, including in your own shoes. The war is over, we crushed you fucktards. Get a life

[QU

What's wrong with flying the Confederate flag? It's a part of America's heritage.

If not for the brutality of Sherman, (heinous crimes) and Lee's sympathy for GA people, and the wish to just see it stop. The Civil War could easily have gone another 10 years, with the South winning.

Last edited:
[QU

What's wrong with flying the Confederate flag?
That is a good question, however, a person that ask that question does not have the mental ability to understand the answer. Which is why they fly it in the first place.

Got that?

There is a great bit of irony, B-Assman posts this thread to make fun of J-Law, yet then posts a thread saying a hurricane changed its course to save Trump's property because of God's will. :uhoh3:

There is a great bit of irony, B-Assman posts this thread to make fun of J-Law, yet then posts a thread saying a hurricane changed its course to save Trump's property because of God's will. :uhoh3:
Fail, you had your Mom write that for you.......................

[QU

That is a good question, however, a person that ask that question does not have the mental ability to understand the answer. Which is why they fly it in the first place.

Got that?

Oh? Sounds like you just came up with a copout. Put up or shut up.

What's wrong with a US citizen flying a Confederate flag?

[QU

Got that?

Oh? Sounds like you just came up with a copout. Put up or shut up.

What's wrong with a US citizen flying a Confederate flag?

Ok turd. What is wrong with keeping Negroes as slaves to serve your needs.

Again that is the answer, but you will not be able to comprehend for lack of an IQ

This is what a similar palm tree to what is in your avatar will look like in 6 hrs, probably in same location:

iu

Forum List

Back