🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jennifer Lawrence: Nature is punishing U.S. with hurricanes for voting for Trump

You certainly are confused and dinky dau like a Moon Bat.

If you don't want to be considered an idiot then don't make idiot posts.
Says the fucking MORON flying the confederate flag.

What's wrong with flying the Confederate flag?
That is a good question, however, a person that ask that question does not have the mental ability to understand the answer. Which is why they fly it in the first place.

Got that?
A siggie animated gif of a flag seems to bring out some major hate in you. Just sayin'.

Almost like it triggers said individual to a pre-determined response. :rolleyes:

One of the reasons I have that flag in my sig line and REL in my avatar is to trigger these stupid Moon Bats. It works most of the time. It is a hoot to see their hate response.

Post picture of the Confederate battle flag. Get this response from the Moon Bats:

upload_2017-9-9_17-54-59.gif

That is a good question, however, a person that ask that question does not have the mental ability to understand the answer. Which is why they fly it in the first place.

Got that?
A siggie animated gif of a flag seems to bring out some major hate in you. Just sayin'.

Almost like it triggers said individual to a pre-determined response. :rolleyes:

One of the reasons I have that flag in my sig line and REL in my avatar is to trigger these stupid Moon Bats. It works most of the time. It is a hoot to see their hate response.
Your great grandfather fought to keep negroes as slave property.

This is true whether you mentally block this out or not.

You certainly are confused and dinky dau like a Moon Bat.

If you don't want to be considered an idiot then don't make idiot posts.

Got that?
There is no realistic difference between the evil in a NAZI flag or Confederate flag.

You can accept this or eat shit fuck off and die..................
I see. So you ARE an angry black man. Why am I not surprised?
Meanwhile, instead of bickering with you, I will just politely ask you if the Black Panther Flag or the BLM flag upsets you as well?

There is no realistic difference between the evil in a NAZI flag or Confederate flag.

Calm down. You might have a heart attack and a honky may be your doc in the ER. Then what?

Got that?

Meanwhile, instead of bickering with you, I will just politely ask you if the Black Panther Flag or the BLM flag upsets you as well?
Sorry kid, I am not black, nor were the majority of Northern troops that kicked the shit out of assholes like you

Got that?

Sorry kid, I am not black, nor were the majority of Northern troops that kicked the shit out of assholes like you
Ok. Then you are Antifa. They are the ones that seem pissed off all the time. And sorry, but you know nothing about me. My family came from Missouri and just before that, Germany and Ireland..some England and Scotland. Not sure what that makes them...but they were innkeepers and farmers. Didn't own slaves. I was born in California..where they migrated to.

Next?

Calm down. You might have a heart attack and a honky may be your doc in the ER. Then what?
I had no idea fucktards like you were real......................

Got that?

Ok. Then you are Antifa. They are the ones that seem pissed off all the time. And sorry, but you know nothing about me. My family came from Missouri. Not sure what that makes them...but they were innkeepers and farmers. Didn't own slaves.

Next?
I live and breath the first amendment, and the second, which defends the first.................................against assholes flying the Confederate flag

Ok. Then you are Antifa. They are the ones that seem pissed off all the time. And sorry, but you know nothing about me. My family came from Missouri. Not sure what that makes them...but they were innkeepers and farmers. Didn't own slaves.

Next?
I live and breath the first amendment, and the second, which defends the first.................................against assholes flying the Confederate flag
But isn't that the first amendment? You are against it for whatever reasons you choose. Others have a right to be FOR it. Freedom. Ain't that lovely?

You don't make sense. You live and breath the 1st amendment and the second yet..are having a cow about someone thinking the opposite of what you want them to think...and therefore are your enemy and you want to shut down. Right?

So what does that truly make you?

Next?
But isn't that the first amendment? You are against it for whatever reasons you choose. Others have a right to be FOR it. Freedom. Ain't that lovely?

You don't make sense. You live and breath the 1st amendment and the second yet..are having a cow about someone thinking the opposite of what you want them to think...and therefore are your enemy and you want to shut down. Right?

It is true that full acceptance of the First Amendment allows people to be idiots, which is beneficial in identifying them for the benefit of all. The first amendment is dedicated to the pursuit of happiness, not destroying other people as sociopaths will do. That said Charles Manson got happiness from killing people, was that his first amendment right?

Next?

It is true that full acceptance of the First Amendment allows people to be idiots, which is beneficial in identifying them for the benefit of all. The first amendment is dedicated to the pursuit of happiness, not destroying other people as sociopaths will do. That said Charles Manson got happiness from killing people, was that his first amendment right?
He didn't physically kill anyone. He had his drones do it.
Which is another whole kettle of fish.
Discussion with you would be more pleasant if you continued in this vein without the name calling and vitriol. Alas, I will leave it to the rest of you gentlemen as you sip your port in the parlor...I am off to do assholey things that assholes do, whatever that is. Maybe a movie. Or do some raking outside. That is truly assholey. :D

Enjoy the topic.

Oh....and JL is still a bumbling bimbo.

Next?

He didn't physically kill anyone. He had his drones do it.
Which is another whole kettle of fish.
Discussion with you would be more pleasant if you continued in this vein without the name calling and vitriol. Alas, I will leave it to the rest of you gentlemen as you sip your port in the parlor...I am off to do assholey things that assholes do, whatever that is. Maybe a movie. Or do some raking outside. That is truly assholey. :D

Enjoy the topic.

Oh....and JL is still a bumbling bimbo.

So if Charles Manson said kill her, is that protected first amendment speech. No, it never was.

There is another issue here which is actually the civil war. See to me, from NJ, this war is long over and dead, sure certain issues will be here forever, but the war is a long dead memory, to my grandparents who actually arrived here after the war was already over. That said I take a trip to Tennessee and learn that I am a no good Northerner, it's fucking retarded. The civil war is still being fought down there, certainly when the enemy comes into the national park. So the confederate flag is a sickness, born by those who will fight for ignorance forever. This is not freedom, or a first amendment right, it's wrong

[Q

The civil war was 100 percent about slavery, the only other issue was secession, which would have been needed because the North was not going to be slave country, so even that rolled back to slavery.

You are an ignorant pig just like your Grandfather

One thing about you Moon Bats. You are all consistently ignorant.

I so agree with Jenn...I just hope the damage hits his voters where it hurts, in the pocket!! and it has!!

Forum List

Back