🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jennifer Lawrence: Nature is punishing U.S. with hurricanes for voting for Trump

It's more hate speech pure and simple.
I think it's more of liberal Hollywood pinheads stupidly grabbing at straws to rationalize any and all possible scenarios into a sinister connection between whatever bad happened and President Trump.

What these idiotic, self-aggrandizing Hollywood asswipes do not realize is that no sane human gives a flying shit what they think.

Many celebrities from all arenas tend to think that simply because people admire or even worship them for what they do (entertain), that makes their opinions about real life something akin to gospel truth.

I wouldn't give ten cents for a copy of every work that Jennifer Lawrence has ever managed to accomplish. She is the epitome of PINHEAD!

Talk about assuming and presumptions running wild and growing a head of it's own, this thread is certain documentary proof..

Last edited:
Seems her and Trump have things in common, like they are both have inbred tendencies?

:rofl:

"One of her nicknames was Nitro. She lives in Los Angeles now, but "little redneck things still come out." Like what? "I'm attracted to my brother. Stuff like that."

Oscar nominee: I was a tomboy - CNN.com

Poor girl is just a victim of Hollyweird.

It seems to me that she was blaming climate change for the hurricanes. It was more of a, "Look, people who voted for Trump, climate change is real!" kind of thing. I don't think she was trying to directly blame Trump for the hurricanes. :dunno:

I think the dumb kunt needs to get in the fucking gas chamber.

The same Moon Bat idiots that get their political news from Comedy Central and Saturday Night Live are the same idiots that get their information about climate science from Jennifer Lawrence.

The broad is good at making money pretending to be some body else and she has a nice ass but she is a limousine Liberal that has enough money so that failed Left economics doesn't effect her too much and she is dumber than a door knob when it comes to climate science.
I watched that stuff yet I don't believe in climate science forecasts..

I enjoy her as an actress. I would not turn her down if she begged me to have sex with her. As far as looking to her for political comment or climate science information I don't think so.
There are many things for humans to be concerned about, I know where the climate science group is coming from, yet humans are not going to stop and don't want to change their condition in life.. These people that aver their belief in the science have not altered their lifestyle to make themselves a model of change...
I generally agree although I would say that marginal differences can be made that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions AND save money. For example, I work at a huge company and we have many Supply Chain initiatives that save us money and also help to reduce GHG. Many people believe that every dollar you spend on reducing GHG is a dollar you take away from your shareholders. That can be true in some cases but I think finding the "and" is a good way to meet both goals. You listen to the screeching on both sides of this issue and you have to shake your head.
Green Is the Color of Bread Mold

"Shareholders"? The Environmentalists and the rarely criticized Conservationists wage a jihad against both Capital and Labor.

You certainly are confused and dinky dau like a Moon Bat.

If you don't want to be considered an idiot then don't make idiot posts.
Says the fucking MORON flying the confederate flag.

What's wrong with flying the Confederate flag?
That is a good question, however, a person that ask that question does not have the mental ability to understand the answer. Which is why they fly it in the first place.

Got that?

Oh? Sounds like you just came up with a copout. Put up or shut up.

What's wrong with a US citizen flying a Confederate flag?

Ok turd. What is wrong with keeping Negroes as slaves to serve your needs?

TQ
Better than to turn them loose to whine, mooch, loot, and kill.

There is no realistic difference between the evil in a NAZI flag or Confederate flag.

You can accept this or eat shit fuck off and die..................
Calm down. You might have a heart attack and a honky may be your doc in the ER. Then what?
I had no idea fucktards like you were real......................
There is no realistic difference between the evil in a NAZI flag or Confederate flag.

I see. So you ARE an angry black man. Why am I not surprised?
Meanwhile, instead of bickering with you, I will just politely ask you if the Black Panther Flag or the BLM flag upsets you as well?
Sorry kid, I am not black, nor were the majority of Northern troops that kicked the shit out of assholes like you
Ok. Then you are Antifa. They are the ones that seem pissed off all the time. And sorry, but you know nothing about me. My family came from Missouri. Not sure what that makes them...but they were innkeepers and farmers. Didn't own slaves.

Next?
I live and breath the first amendment, and the second, which defends the first.................................against assholes flying the Confederate flag
But isn't that the first amendment? You are against it for whatever reasons you choose. Others have a right to be FOR it. Freedom. Ain't that lovely?

You don't make sense. You live and breath the 1st amendment and the second yet..are having a cow about someone thinking the opposite of what you want them to think...and therefore are your enemy and you want to shut down. Right?

So what does that truly make you?

Calm down. You might have a heart attack and a honky may be your doc in the ER. Then what?
Ok. Then you are Antifa. They are the ones that seem pissed off all the time. And sorry, but you know nothing about me. My family came from Missouri. Not sure what that makes them...but they were innkeepers and farmers. Didn't own slaves.

Next?
I live and breath the first amendment, and the second, which defends the first.................................against assholes flying the Confederate flag
But isn't that the first amendment? You are against it for whatever reasons you choose. Others have a right to be FOR it. Freedom. Ain't that lovely?

You don't make sense. You live and breath the 1st amendment and the second yet..are having a cow about someone thinking the opposite of what you want them to think...and therefore are your enemy and you want to shut down. Right?

It is true that full acceptance of the First Amendment allows people to be idiots, which is beneficial in identifying them for the benefit of all. The first amendment is dedicated to the pursuit of happiness, not destroying other people as sociopaths will do. That said Charles Manson got happiness from killing people, was that his first amendment right?
He didn't physically kill anyone. He had his drones do it.
Which is another whole kettle of fish.
Discussion with you would be more pleasant if you continued in this vein without the name calling and vitriol. Alas, I will leave it to the rest of you gentlemen as you sip your port in the parlor...I am off to do assholey things that assholes do, whatever that is. Maybe a movie. Or do some raking outside. That is truly assholey. :D

Enjoy the topic.

Oh....and JL is still a bumbling bimbo.

So if Charles Manson said kill her, is that protected first amendment speech. No, it never was.

There is another issue here which is actually the civil war. See to me, from NJ, this war is long over and dead, sure certain issues will be here forever, but the war is a long dead memory, to my grandparents who actually arrived here after the war was already over. That said I take a trip to Tennessee and learn that I am a no good Northerner, it's fucking retarded. The civil war is still being fought down there, certainly when the enemy comes into the national park. So the confederate flag is a sickness, born by those who will fight for ignorance forever. This is not freedom, or a first amendment right, it's wrong

Translation: They picked up on his NJ accent in Tennessee, he got the cold shoulder and is butthurt about it.

So now he hates The Confederacy and Southerners.

Funny how Civil War soldier statues in NY didn't trigger me at all.

What's wrong with flying the Confederate flag?
That is a good question, however, a person that ask that question does not have the mental ability to understand the answer. Which is why they fly it in the first place.

Got that?
A siggie animated gif of a flag seems to bring out some major hate in you. Just sayin'.

Almost like it triggers said individual to a pre-determined response. :rolleyes:

One of the reasons I have that flag in my sig line and REL in my avatar is to trigger these stupid Moon Bats. It works most of the time. It is a hoot to see their hate response.
Your great grandfather fought to keep negroes as slave property.

This is true whether you mentally block this out or not.
True Sequel to "Roots" Would Have Been Called "Loots"

Slavery protected the Blacks from their own savagery.

[Q
Sorry kid, I am not black, nor were the majority of Northern troops that kicked the shit out of assholes like you

So, if you aren't a Negro then you are a pukey White Guilt Moon Bat?
Do you grade everyone by the color of their skin.....................shitforbrains
Another Goebbelsism Refuted

No one does, or Whites would be suspicious about, and defend themselves against, Whites who get a tan. If "racism" had anything at all to do with a strawman like skin color, it would work both ways and Albinos would be our heroes and leaders.

Last edited:
[Q

You are confused Moon Bat.

I know exactly why my great great great grandfather fought because he wrote 200 letters and they are in the library at the University of Florida.

He didn't owned any slaves but he was a patriot that fought to prevent an invasion of that Union filth that came to Florida to kill Floridians and destroy Florida homes and farms. I know those letter from him and other patriots are not in the Jr High School text book that you got your stupid information about the Civil War from so that explains your stupidity.

He was in the battle of Olustee where the shithead Negroes of the 54th Mass and other Union filth invaded the state. The Union troops got their asses kicked pretty bad. The other big battle he was in was when the Union filth was invading the South and he fought them at Cold Harbor, which was another great victory against that Union shitheads.

You are really confused about this, aren't you? Typical for a stupid Moon Bat. You are confused about everything, aren't you?

Back to Jennifer, she may know, because she's a Time Traveler! Skip 2:50 if you cant invest 5 minutes.

Btw, she's hot, sho she can say what she wants.

[Q

You are confused Moon Bat.

I know exactly why my great great great grandfather fought because he wrote 200 letters and they are in the library at the University of Florida.

He didn't owned any slaves but he was a patriot that fought to prevent an invasion of that Union filth that came to Florida to kill Floridians and destroy Florida homes and farms. I know those letter from him and other patriots are not in the Jr High School text book that you got your stupid information about the Civil War from so that explains your stupidity.

He was in the battle of Olustee where the shithead Negroes of the 54th Mass and other Union filth invaded the state. The Union troops got their asses kicked pretty bad. The other big battle he was in was when the Union filth was invading the South and he fought them at Cold Harbor, which was another great victory against that Union shitheads.

You are really confused about this, aren't you? Typical for a stupid Moon Bat. You are confused about everything, aren't you?
Quote "He didn't owned any slaves"

Nice grammar, you learn that from your grandpa who fought to keep all African Americans as slaves?

See dude, you are ignorant above all else, fly your confederate flag with pride, as the only thing this flag does is identify you as a racist piece of shit.

I see. So you ARE an angry black man. Why am I not surprised?
Meanwhile, instead of bickering with you, I will just politely ask you if the Black Panther Flag or the BLM flag upsets you as well?

Next?

It is true that full acceptance of the First Amendment allows people to be idiots, which is beneficial in identifying them for the benefit of all. The first amendment is dedicated to the pursuit of happiness, not destroying other people as sociopaths will do. That said Charles Manson got happiness from killing people, was that his first amendment right?
He didn't physically kill anyone. He had his drones do it.
Which is another whole kettle of fish.
Discussion with you would be more pleasant if you continued in this vein without the name calling and vitriol. Alas, I will leave it to the rest of you gentlemen as you sip your port in the parlor...I am off to do assholey things that assholes do, whatever that is. Maybe a movie. Or do some raking outside. That is truly assholey. :D

Enjoy the topic.

Oh....and JL is still a bumbling bimbo.

So if Charles Manson said kill her, is that protected first amendment speech. No, it never was.

There is another issue here which is actually the civil war. See to me, from NJ, this war is long over and dead, sure certain issues will be here forever, but the war is a long dead memory, to my grandparents who actually arrived here after the war was already over. That said I take a trip to Tennessee and learn that I am a no good Northerner, it's fucking retarded. The civil war is still being fought down there, certainly when the enemy comes into the national park. So the confederate flag is a sickness, born by those who will fight for ignorance forever. This is not freedom, or a first amendment right, it's wrong

Translation: They picked up on his NJ accent in Tennessee, he got the cold shoulder and is butthurt about it.

So now he hates The Confederacy and Southerners.

Funny how Civil War soldier statues in NY didn't trigger me at all.

Why is it logical to you to treat people from another state with a cold shoulder because they are from another state?

This is normal to racist like you, but it is not logical to normal people

[QUO

Nice grammar, you learn that from your grandpa who fought to keep all African Americans as slaves?

See dude, you are ignorant above all else, fly your confederate flag with pride, as the only thing this flag does is identify you as a racist piece of shit.

So you have to use a minor grammar mistake to cover up for your confusion? Nice try Moon Bat but that just makes you look more like an ignorant asshole.

Go to the University of Florida. Go to the Library. Read the letter from him and other Confederate veterans to see why they served and then maybe you can pull your head out of your ass and not be so damn ignorant.

[QUO

So you have to use a minor grammar mistake to cover up for your confusion? Nice try Moon Bat but that just makes you look more like an ignorant asshole.

Go to the University of Florida. Go to the Library. Read the letter from him and other Confederate veterans to see why they served and then maybe you can pull your head out of your ass and not be so damn ignorant.
Fly your confederate flag with pride, and wait for the day that the old South rises again..........................

You are going to die alone, secluded by your own hate

[QUOT

Well there you go again..................! totally confusing pollution with climate change

Seven billion humans are polluting the hell out of the environment and significantly affecting the biosphere. There are tons of data on that and it is undeniable. However, there is absolutely no verifiable data that humans are causing any significant change to the climate.
And I'm not seeing any of these lunatic AGW cultists rushing to make a personal contribution to decreasing their human impact on the Earth. I've often invited them to contribute, but not one posting here has suddenly disappeared from the boards. If they were seriously that concerned with their human impact on the globe, you'd think they be committed enough to eagerly decrease their own impact in an effort to "lead the way" for others.

[QUOT

Well there you go again..................! totally confusing pollution with climate change

Seven billion humans are polluting the hell out of the environment and significantly affecting the biosphere. There are tons of data on that and it is undeniable. However, there is absolutely no verifiable data that humans are causing any significant change to the climate.
And I'm not seeing any of these lunatic AGW cultists rushing to make a personal contribution to decreasing their human impact on the Earth. I've often invited them to contribute, but not one posting here has suddenly disappeared from the boards. If they were seriously that concerned with their human impact on the globe, you'd think they be committed enough to eagerly decrease their own impact in an effort to "lead the way" for others.

You mean like their AGW hero Al Gore who has two mega mansions, each one of them having a carbon footprint as large as 100 normal size American homes?

[QUO

Fly your confederate flag with pride, and wait for the day that the old South rises again..........................

You are going to die alone, secluded by your own hate

The only ones who make a symbol of history a hate sign are the leftist libtards taught to think it's racist.

Tell a white kid he's black long enough and he will believe he's black.

Back to Jennifer, she may know, because she's a Time Traveler! Skip 2:50 if you cant invest 5 minutes.

Btw, she's hot, sho she can say what she wants.

That is weird as hell too isn't it. I've seen this before , there are a few of them that's a trip Nicholas Cage is another one that comes to mind.

Forum List

Back