🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jerk Off On A Power Trip

Here's a human interest story that might be worth discussing.

When you give certain people a little bit of power....they can't help themselves.

Lafayette Little League Player Ejected After Celebrating Walk-Off Win NBC Bay Area

The kid has a ton of class.

He must have learned it from Barack "I Won" Obama.

Ahhh, the first person to suddenly make this political.

What a shame.

Second. Rocko did as well.

I humbly stand corrected.

When you give certain people a little bit of power....they can't help themselves.

Lafayette Little League Player Ejected After Celebrating Walk-Off Win NBC Bay Area

What a shame.

On some level, EVERYTHING is political, bub.

You must be wild in the sack.

What a shame.

Fantasizing about me again, hmmmm?

I, on the other hand, can't return the compliment.

What a shame.

No. That is not so. But if you really think that and really live that way, then I truly feel sorry for you.

Why so Serious?

Because I so hoped to consider you a truly intelligent Conservative. Oh, well, hope springs eternal.

What a shame.

No. That is not so. But if you really think that and really live that way, then I truly feel sorry for you.

Why so Serious?

Because I so hoped to consider you a truly intelligent Conservative. Oh, well, hope springs eternal.

That would be more credible if you weren't a persistent member of the USMB INANE Clown Posse.

What a shame.

Why so Serious?

That would be more credible if you weren't a persistent member of the USMB INANE Clown Posse.

You are easily distracted, what?

Oh, look!! Something shiny!!!

What a shame.

Is it?

What's Batfink's angle then? :eusa_think:

Wassamatta you? You no like beisbol?

You're starting to sound more like Stephanie every day.

And you just sound persistently banal and dull.

You're starting to sound more like Stephanie every day.

And you just sound persistently banal and dull.

I prefer that to dimwitted.

An umpire messed up a call in a little league game....oh the horror!

You two idiots are whining about this meanwhile Obozo is destroying the country bit by bit. Fools.
Destroying it how? You are completely delusional.

What a shame.

Fantasizing about me again, hmmmm?

I, on the other hand, can't return the compliment.

Would it help if I wore a dumb wig that looked like road kill and talked about Mexicans being rapists? Would that get you hot?

i would not doubt that when the Umps identity is revealed he gets a lot of grief from the community....deservedly so....

Well....anyone who cares was at the game or already knows the dude.

Jake was a stand-up young man all the way through.

Too bad I am not Jake ...:woohoo:... Let's punish some more winners ... That's what we need!

Thanks to the ghetto-dominated culture of NFL and NBA, too many kids get the wrong example of how to present themselves in competition. As a result, rules are created to teach kids courtesy, respect and dignity in winning and losing. That is part of what is therapeutic about kids' sports. If the kid threw his helmet the umpire has no choice but to eject him, if that is what the rules state. We have similar rules in place at various youth sports levels to prevent such confrontational, boorish behavior.
Good for the ump. The kid learned a valuable lesson.

Thanks to the ghetto-dominated culture of NFL and NBA, too many kids get the wrong example of how to present themselves in competition. As a result, rules are created to teach kids courtesy, respect and dignity in winning and losing. That is part of what is therapeutic about kids' sports. If the kid threw his helmet the umpire has no choice but to eject him, if that is what the rules state. We have similar rules in place at various youth sports levels to prevent such confrontational, boorish behavior.

Pffffft. With a stretch like that you should be playing first base.

The ump was grandstanding, that's all there is to it. The game was fucking OVER. How in the fuck do you toss a player out of tomorrow's game?

It isn't what the rule stated ... The boy wasn't running the bases anymore and he wasn't warned as per the rule.
But I understand that twelve year olds should be taught not to get excited over winning a game ... How else will they learn to conform instead of rejoicing over an accomplishment?

Stupid ejection. I used to be a patch umpire back in the day and I would have never thrown the kid out for such nonsense.

It isn't what the rule stated ... The boy wasn't running the bases anymore and he wasn't warned as per the rule.
But I understand that twelve year olds should be taught not to get excited over winning a game ... How else will they learn to conform instead of rejoicing over an accomplishment?

:clap2: That. Nothin' but net!

Oops, wrong sport.

Forum List

Back