Jerome Corsi apologies for Seth Rich story,on the heels of possible lawsuit verdict

Dr. Corsi is no "Trump sycophant" at all. He's a long time journalist, used to be a Washington DC bureau chief for Info Wars and has been active for long before Trump entered politics at all.

As far as the whacking of Seth Rich, it is curious to me why the family of the deceased isn't interested in knowing who iced their son or the motive behind it. And why they would sue a journalist who was just working on the case.

If my dad was assassinated, I would immediately post a $50,000 reward for the capture of the assailants, Dead or Alive. The Rich family is taking the exact opposite approach, as if they don't care what happened to their kid.

His family doesn't want the memory of their loved one to be used to push a crazy right wing conspiracy theory. That's reasonable. Show some respect.

So the family would just as soon the assassination of their loved one be forgotten and swept under the rug? I wouldn't want that, and I wouldn't be offended if liberals wanted justice for a loved one of my own.

In my own will, I have a clause that in the event I am assassinated, there is a $50,000 reward for my own assailant, captured either dead or alive.

u dumb asses don't get pay offs, or made to say something or your family dies. Your tv is reality now think like your watching tv. Manchurian candidate........... White house down bahahha it's all in ur faces dip shits.

Dr. Corsi is no "Trump sycophant" at all. He's a long time journalist, used to be a Washington DC bureau chief for Info Wars and has been active for long before Trump entered politics at all.

As far as the whacking of Seth Rich, it is curious to me why the family of the deceased isn't interested in knowing who iced their son or the motive behind it. And why they would sue a journalist who was just working on the case.

If my dad was assassinated, I would immediately post a $50,000 reward for the capture of the assailants, Dead or Alive. The Rich family is taking the exact opposite approach, as if they don't care what happened to their kid.

His family doesn't want the memory of their loved one to be used to push a crazy right wing conspiracy theory. That's reasonable. Show some respect.

So the family would just as soon the assassination of their loved one be forgotten and swept under the rug? I wouldn't want that, and I wouldn't be offended if liberals wanted justice for a loved one of my own.

In my own will, I have a clause that in the event I am assassinated, there is a $50,000 reward for my own assailant, captured either dead or alive.

So kill yourself you get a pretty good payday. Win-win

u dumb asses don't get pay offs, or made to say something or your family dies. Your tv is reality now think like your watching tv. Manchurian candidate........... White house down bahahha it's all in ur faces dip shits.

Ar you feeling OK? You're saying random words that don't seem to fit together.

Ohhh we can ask questions about Seth rich now? Promise you won’t go after hannitys sponsors ??

RETRACTION OF DR. JEROME CORSI REGARDING THE MURDER OF SETH RICH
Jerome Corsi | Infowars.com - MARCH 4, 2019

On March 5, 2018, Infowars published an article by Dr. Jerome Corsi titled Anti-Trump Left Tries to Revive Dying ‘Russia’ Narrative by Blaming Roger Stone. In that article, Dr. Corsi alleged that Seth Rich and his brother, Aaron Rich, were involved in downloading and leaking emails from the DNC to WikiLeaks.

Dr. Corsi acknowledges that his allegations were not based upon any independent factual knowledge regarding Seth or Aaron Rich. Instead, Dr. Corsi relied primarily on, and quoted from, a column by Adm. James Lyons (Ret.) that was published in the Washington Times on March 2, 2018, but was retracted on September 30, 2018. (The Washington Times’ retraction is available here.)

It was not Dr. Corsi’s intent to rely upon inaccurate information, or to cause any suffering to Mr. Rich’s family. To that end, Dr. Corsi retracts the article and apologizes to the Rich family.

Retraction of Dr. Jerome Corsi Regarding The Murder of Seth Rich

You are defending a birther who made an idiot of himself.

Mueller doesn't think that Dr. Corsi is an idiot, he interrogated the Harvard trained doctor for days, and did everything possible to get Corsi lie about his President. Corsi refused to betray his country
And yet, you believe Jerome Corsi who spreads conspiracy theories about others, who has to apologize for them. Interesting!

Riddle me this, batman.

Rich was whacked more than 2 1/2 years ago, and no suspects and no real motive.

Who do you think did it?

Robbery is unlikely, Mr. Rich was not rich.

Suppose somehow they do find the perp and bring him into the station. Say he is given a deal to come clean on it, and fingers the Clintons and the Obamas? Would you be satisfied them?
Sure, bring it on. Corsi, you, or anyone else has got nothing. And you never had.

Why isn't this assassination even being investigated? It isn't Dr. Corsi's job, its the FBI and police's job. I just want to see suspects brought in, and offered deals to get the case broken.
Maybe Trump can ask Obama to allow the FBI and DOJ to investigate it?

Since Obama is so much more powerful than Trump and all.....

In fact, how about you cuckservatives start up a petition to put pressure on Obama to allow the FBI to investigate the Seth Rich murder

On March 5, 2018, Infowars published an article by Dr. Jerome Corsi titled Anti-Trump Left Tries to Revive Dying ‘Russia’ Narrative by Blaming Roger Stone. In that article, Dr. Corsi alleged that Seth Rich and his brother, Aaron Rich, were involved in downloading and leaking emails from the DNC to WikiLeaks.

Dr. Corsi acknowledges that his allegations were not based upon any independent factual knowledge regarding Seth or Aaron Rich. Instead, Dr. Corsi relied primarily on, and quoted from, a column by Adm. James Lyons (Ret.) that was published in the Washington Times on March 2, 2018, but was retracted on September 30, 2018. (The Washington Times’ retraction is available here.)

It was not Dr. Corsi’s intent to rely upon inaccurate information, or to cause any suffering to Mr. Rich’s family. To that end, Dr. Corsi retracts the article and apologizes to the Rich family.

And yet, Shawn Hannity and Fox fake news went and ran with it anyway.

Mueller doesn't think that Dr. Corsi is an idiot, he interrogated the Harvard trained doctor for days, and did everything possible to get Corsi lie about his President. Corsi refused to betray his country
And yet, you believe Jerome Corsi who spreads conspiracy theories about others, who has to apologize for them. Interesting!

Riddle me this, batman.

Who do you think did it?

Suppose somehow they do find the perp and bring him into the station. Say he is given a deal to come clean on it, and fingers the Clintons and the Obamas? Would you be satisfied them?
Sure, bring it on. Corsi, you, or anyone else has got nothing. And you never had.

Why isn't this assassination even being investigated? It isn't Dr. Corsi's job, its the FBI and police's job. I just want to see suspects brought in, and offered deals to get the case broken.

In fact, how about you cuckservatives start up a petition to put pressure on Obama to allow the FBI to investigate the Seth Rich murder

How about this instead. Why doesn't 60 minutes and others in the Media actually investigate this assassination and report back to the American people? This is a story that people would really be interested in.

They thought the people would be interested. And the Great American found out that liberals wanted to keep the mystery of who whacked Seth Rich to be kept just that, a mystery.

Ohhh we can ask questions about Seth rich now? Promise you won’t go after hannitys sponsors ??
Hannity was already doing it at FOX. Apparently he didn't need your permission to pedal bs.

You are wrong.. democrats stoped hannity from talking about it.. why?? Afraid ?

Hannity was already doing it at FOX. Apparently he didn't need your permission to pedal bs.
Wrong democrats attacked his sponsors for trying to find the killer .. why in the world would you not want to find the murder of Seth rich??

Riddle me this, batman.

Who do you think did it?

How about this instead. Why doesn't 60 minutes and others in the Media actually investigate this assassination and report back to the American people? This is a story that people would really be interested in.
60 minutes are the police now?

Do you not believe in law enforcement anymore?

I don't recall anytime that 60 minutes solved an assassination...have you?

yet you

YET YOU MORONS KEEP PROVING TO THOSE ONN THE FENCE JUST HOW STUPID YOU ARE ANND HOW RIGHT WE ARE LMFAO WE LOVE IT WHEN YOU DUMB FKRS MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK DUMBER ANND DUMBER AND dumber heheeh

upload_2019-3-6_10-15-26.png

Retraction: Aaron Rich and the murder of Seth Rich

keep going I can find you another one that you can claim is fake all ffknn day you only make yourself look that much dumber every-time you open your mouth on my post too hehehe.

You are wrong.. democrats stoped hannity from talking about it.. why?? Afraid ?
Are you capable of critical thinking? Go back and read what I typed. Did I say anything about Democrats stopping Hannity? You are asking idiotic questions.

Last edited:
yet you

YET YOU MORONS KEEP PROVING TO THOSE ONN THE FENCE JUST HOW STUPID YOU ARE ANND HOW RIGHT WE ARE LMFAO WE LOVE IT WHEN YOU DUMB FKRS MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK DUMBER ANND DUMBER AND dumber heheeh

View attachment 248993

Retraction: Aaron Rich and the murder of Seth Rich

keep going I can find you another one that you can claim is fake all ffknn day you only make yourself look that much dumber every-time you open your mouth on my post too hehehe.
You, like some of these others, seem to have landed on another planet. First off, your article is blocked. Secondly, what does this have to do with Shawn Hannity and FOX fuck up news running with the story?

Forum List

Back