Jerry Lewis Praises Trump and Says Refugees Should ‘Stay Where the Hell They Are’

Trump has supporters in all religions, ethnicities and colors. Most seem to like the fact that he tells the truth? I believe that is his the reason for his popularity.

If Lewis had come out in favor of some other candidate, you'd dismiss him as senile.
Wrong. I am not planning on voting for Trump. I like the fact he is such an enigma though. It drives the liberals crazy that he is so popular and could be the winning candidate.

And you'd never dismiss an 89-year-old's opinion as "Alzheimer's."
Do people confuse you with "Airhead" because of your name or your posts?

Not smart people. Some of them can even use Google to find out what it means.

Your deflection suggests you make fun of people Lewis' age all the time. So noted.

Trump has supporters in all religions, ethnicities and colors. Most seem to like the fact that he tells the truth? I believe that is his the reason for his popularity.

If Lewis had come out in favor of some other candidate, you'd dismiss him as senile.
Wrong. I am not planning on voting for Trump. I like the fact he is such an enigma though. It drives the liberals crazy that he is so popular and could be the winning candidate.

And you'd never dismiss an 89-year-old's opinion as "Alzheimer's."
Do people confuse you with "Airhead" because of your name or your posts?

Not smart people. Some of them can even use Google to find out what it means.

Your deflection suggests you make fun of people Lewis' age all the time. So noted.
I really enjoy older people because of their experiences we can discuss. BTW, my mother had Alzheimer's and died from it. It's truly a horrendous disease, not generally used in humor.

I really enjoy older people because of their experiences we can discuss. BTW, my mother had Alzheimer's and died from it. It's truly a horrendous disease, not generally used in humor.

Except among USMB RWs.

"Jerry Lewis Praises Trump and Says Refugees Should ‘Stay Where the Hell They Are’"

lol

Well, in that case...

this is so stupid to assume that Trump would have only one type of supporter.....And Jerry is too old to want to perform...

...I am not planning on voting for Trump. I like the fact he is such an enigma though. It drives the liberals crazy that he is so popular and could be the winning candidate.
Agreed. It HAS been great fun so far, watching them piss their pants, hasn't it?
tongue_smile.gif
You said it! They are actually giving him more attention...emphasizing what people like in him!

I agree and all you have to do is look at the Trump threads on this board.

Trump must scare the piss out of the lefties. If he didn't they wouldn't mention his name.

2016 should be very interesting. LOL

Yeah...........Trump scares the left as much as the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil (Palin) did.

Who knew that a Jewish Comedian was a CONSERVATIVE?...I guess he'll never work in Hollywood again!

www.thegatewaypundit.com ^ | Dec 28th, 2015 4:27 pm | Jim Hoft
Iconic American comedian Jerry Lewis slammed Barack Obama and praised Donald Trump in an interview on World Over with Raymond Arroyo. Lewis blasted Obama for his failed non-existent leadership. “Refugees should stay where the hell they are,” said Lewis bluntly. “Hey, no one has worked harder for the human condition than I have, but they’re not part of the human condition. If 11 guys in the group of 10,000 are ISIS—how can I take that chance?” Lewis is not alone in this feeling; as of last month at least 31 governors rejected President Obama’s push to accept Syrian refugees into...

Why was Jerry Lewis ousted from the MDA Telethon?

Forum List

Back