Jerusalem Gay Pride: Six stabbed 'by ultra-Orthodox Jew'

Actually according to the Torah those parading would be stoned , would they not. So one could make the argument this orthodox Jew was only following the law of his God ,the Jewish God.

The Israel gov is saying the land belongs to them , according to the same God, and they are killing for it, so what is the deal.

Should we lock all of Israel up. Both are using the Jewish scriptures to back up what they have done. Should not Israel pay for its war crimes?

I am sure that if they could stone them properly, they would.

Since the police would stop the stoning before the poor rump-rangers died, they moved up to the next best option.... which succeeded.

Honestly, I can't blame them. Seriously, how dumb do you have to be, to go to one of the hottest orthodox religious places in the entire world... and then parade around one of the most atrocious acts possible right under their nose.... and not think they will react?

Does the mental failure at understanding how body parts work, also cause retardation of basic 'cause and effect' thinking?

Forest Gump would have more common sense than these people.

If someone walked down Harlem, with a sign saying "Black people prove ape-to-man evolution" and he got shot.... would you be all that surprised?

That's how I view this. How idiotic do you have to be.

I agree with you that the parade should not take place in Jerusalem-------tel aviv would be a better choice--------but-----what to do? even the pope is getting
friendly with the homo scene. -----it's the TIMES ---------the idea will-------melt into the fabric of ---------humanity

Why should the parade not take place in Jerusalem?

One reason is lots of religious people hang out around Jerusalem and lots of them are offended by homosexuality. Also ---lots of muslim terrorists hang out there----and the naturei karta often act like filthy muslim terrorists. -----their enclave is nearby. The stabbing event was a disaster waiting to happen. From the POV of jewish law-----it is actually illegal to keep people out of Jerusalem ----afterall-----jewish law is not anything like the STENCH of shariah----but were I able to control the situation----I would keep both homosexual demonstrations and muslim scum out of the city

I am offended by lots of religious people... Doesn't mean that I would keep them out of one area or another...

Israel taking a strip of land in the middle of a 'hornets nest' is a disaster waiting to happen don't you think?

I'm very glad you aren't in control... Homophobia a terrible thing!

Clearly, in this instance, its Jewish "scum" causing problems, not Muslim "scum"...

And keeping Muslims out of East Jerusalem, which doesn't belong to Israel... Seriously?

Actually according to the Torah those parading would be stoned , would they not. So one could make the argument this orthodox Jew was only following the law of his God ,the Jewish God.

The Israel gov is saying the land belongs to them , according to the same God, and they are killing for it, so what is the deal.

Should we lock all of Israel up. Both are using the Jewish scriptures to back up what they have done. Should not Israel pay for its war crimes?

Since the police would stop the stoning before the poor rump-rangers died, they moved up to the next best option.... which succeeded.

Honestly, I can't blame them. Seriously, how dumb do you have to be, to go to one of the hottest orthodox religious places in the entire world... and then parade around one of the most atrocious acts possible right under their nose.... and not think they will react?

Does the mental failure at understanding how body parts work, also cause retardation of basic 'cause and effect' thinking?

If someone walked down Harlem, with a sign saying "Black people prove ape-to-man evolution" and he got shot.... would you be all that surprised?

I agree with you that the parade should not take place in Jerusalem-------tel aviv would be a better choice--------but-----what to do? even the pope is getting
friendly with the homo scene. -----it's the TIMES ---------the idea will-------melt into the fabric of ---------humanity

One reason is lots of religious people hang out around Jerusalem and lots of them are offended by homosexuality. Also ---lots of muslim terrorists hang out there----and the naturei karta often act like filthy muslim terrorists. -----their enclave is nearby. The stabbing event was a disaster waiting to happen. From the POV of jewish law-----it is actually illegal to keep people out of Jerusalem ----afterall-----jewish law is not anything like the STENCH of shariah----but were I able to control the situation----I would keep both homosexual demonstrations and muslim scum out of the city

I am offended by lots of religious people... Doesn't mean that I would keep them out of one area or another...

Israel taking a strip of land in the middle of a 'hornets nest' is a disaster waiting to happen don't you think?

Clearly, in this instance, its Jewish "scum" causing problems, not Muslim "scum"...

And keeping Muslims out of East Jerusalem, which doesn't belong to Israel... Seriously?

Really.... You support Palestine, where they slaughter gays as a matter of public policy....

You realize that if Israel was not in East Jerusalem, gays in E Jerusalem would be killed by the Muslims..... right?

East Jerusalem belongs to Israel just as Medina belongs to muslim Saudi Arabia. I an absolutely against racial segregation but very much for segregation based on long term hostilities. The hostility between jews and muslims dates back to the inception of islam when muhummad committed genocide upon the jews of Arabia. The hostility between hindus and muslims dates back to the invasion of the Indian subcontinent by Moghul invaders and genocide of hindus
in that land Even the hostility between Shiites and Sunnis dates back to several events involving genocides The most intense hatreds of which I have seen opened evidence is the hatred IRANIANS have for arabs (I noticed that hatred long before I knew the terms "sunni" and "Shiite" People who hate each other should not live together-----such a situation leads to oppression. Ethnic arabs are oppressed in Iran.------Shiites are murdered in the streets of sunni Pakistan. ------Pakistan was created to get hindus and muslims to stop
murdering each other Israel exists as a refuge for jews from Nazi and Islamic
oppression. I am all for SEPARATION. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel ---hebron was its first capital. Medina was the city of Yathrib and a jewish city in Arabia for more than 1000 years before muhummad was born. Taking all the issues into consideration------and the genocides that prior circumstances galvanized-----I support separation based ----not on race-----but on conflicting ideologies and traditional hatreds. ------tradition is a force stronger than "logic"

Really.... You support Palestine, where they slaughter gays as a matter of public policy....

You realize that if Israel was not in East Jerusalem, gays in E Jerusalem would be killed by the Muslims..... right?

Not quite sure what point you are trying to make...

A Jew stabbed 6 people on a gay pride march... Thats the topic of this OP!

I am on topic-------I stated that Jerusalem is no place to have a gay parade based on---issues related to the sensibilities of people of DIFFERENT ideologies. There have been several "stabbings" in Jerusalem lately-------it is STAB CITY. Time to end the stabbings by keeping people hostile to each other AWAY from each other

East Jerusalem belongs to Israel just as Medina belongs to muslim Saudi Arabia. I an absolutely against racial segregation but very much for segregation based on long term hostilities. The hostility between jews and muslims dates back to the inception of islam when muhummad committed genocide upon the jews of Arabia. The hostility between hindus and muslims dates back to the invasion of the Indian subcontinent by Moghul invaders and genocide of hindus
in that land Even the hostility between Shiites and Sunnis dates back to several events involving genocides The most intense hatreds of which I have seen opened evidence is the hatred IRANIANS have for arabs (I noticed that hatred long before I knew the terms "sunni" and "Shiite" People who hate each other should not live together-----such a situation leads to oppression. Ethnic arabs are oppressed in Iran.------Shiites are murdered in the streets of sunni Pakistan. ------Pakistan was created to get hindus and muslims to stop
oppression. I am all for SEPARATION. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel ---hebron was its first capital. Medina was the city of Yathrib and a jewish city in Arabia for more than 1000 years before muhummad was born. Taking all the issues into consideration------and the genocides that prior circumstances galvanized-----I support separation based ----not on race-----but on conflicting ideologies and traditional hatreds. ------tradition is a force stronger than "logic"

Just to clarify one point...

East Jerusalem 'belongs' to Israel, only according to Jews...

When Israel declared that all Jerusalem was the capital of Israel in 1980, the declaration was denounced by the world community as "illegal".

To support this, there is not a single country that has an embassy in Jerusalem... A unique situation as most embassies are based in capital cities...

East Jerusalem is occupied Palestinian territory.

I am on topic-------I stated that Jerusalem is no place to have a gay parade based on---issues related to the sensibilities of people of DIFFERENT ideologies. There have been several "stabbings" in Jerusalem lately-------it is STAB CITY. Time to end the stabbings by keeping people hostile to each other AWAY from each other

Israelis should move the venue of the annual gay pride parade to Tel-Aviv. It's as simple as that.

You will see that my comment wasn't directed at you...

Are you saying that the gay pride march was a hostile march?

When Israel declared that all Jerusalem was the capital of Israel in 1980, the declaration was denounced by the world community as "illegal".

To support this, there is not a single country that has an embassy in Jerusalem... A unique situation as most embassies are based in capital cities...

there are many historic errors--------that have had the support of many nations.
Not recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is one of them. Lots of people consider the TREATY OF VERSAILLES an historic error of very great magnitude -----and they are probably right

Israelis should move the venue of the annual gay pride parade to Tel-Aviv. It's as simple as that.

Because homosexuality is offensive?

You will see that my comment wasn't directed at you...

Are you saying that the gay pride march was a hostile march?

of course it was------in the eyes of many religious people it is a spit in the eye. For me-----it seems ok-------but I do understand that it bothers lots of people---both
muslims and jews and it creates a dangerous situation. As for the homosexual
community -------do they actually NEED JERUSALEM ???

You can be gay and be loved, but flaunting it in a society the prohibits it is only asking for trouble.
If you are doing it to GET in trouble to promote your cause don't complain.
Be proud that you are sacrificing for your cause - even if your cause means the ruination of society and the world...... (or adds to it....)

Because it's WRONG

BECAUSE many people find it offensive. A pig roast on the temple mount during Ramadan would offend lots of people too

To that segment, yes. (My own viewpoint has evolved over the years.) Where I live, there's an annual gay pride parade in Greenwich Village, not Amish Country. Why be purposely provocative?

there are many historic errors--------that have had the support of many nations.
Not recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is one of them. Lots of people consider the TREATY OF VERSAILLES an historic error of very great magnitude -----and they are probably right

There are always historical errors, depending on your point of view...

However, in this particular instance, as in current events, East Jerusalem is occupied Palestinian territory as stated by the UNSC. Currently 7 UNSC resolutions against Israel for the annexation of East Jerusalem, declaring the annexation "null and void" and in breach of international law.

You can be gay and be loved, but flaunting it in a society the prohibits it is only asking for trouble.
Be proud that you are sacrificing for your cause - even if your cause means the ruination of society and the world...... (or adds to it....)

I would add----Jerusalem itself is SYMBOLIC for many people-------generally religious jews, muslims and Christians------it is a symbol for HOMOSEXUALITY -----what do homosexuals NEED it for?

BECAUSE many people find it offensive. A pig roast on the temple mount during Ramadan would offend lots of people too

That kind of analogy does't really work in this instance does it...

To that segment, yes. (My own viewpoint has evolved over the years.) Where I live, there's an annual gay pride parade in Greenwich Village, not Amish Country. Why be purposely provocative?

good point. I do recall----sometime in the past-----an issue was raised as to
the St Patrick day parade going past -----uhm St Patrick's cathedral (?) with a homosexual group ------??? I do not recall how that one panned out----but some people did object

I would add----Jerusalem itself is SYMBOLIC for many people-------generally religious jews, muslims and Christians------it is a symbol for HOMOSEXUALITY -----what do homosexuals NEED it for?

If you are talking just about symbology then what does ANYONE need it for?

It's a mere symbol of... What? Faith? Belief?

Forum List

Back