Jerusalem Gay Pride: Six stabbed 'by ultra-Orthodox Jew'

You can be gay and be loved, but flaunting it in a society the prohibits it is only asking for trouble.
If you are doing it to GET in trouble to promote your cause don't complain.
Be proud that you are sacrificing for your cause - even if your cause means the ruination of society and the world...... (or adds to it....)

I would add----Jerusalem itself is SYMBOLIC for many people-------generally religious jews, muslims and Christians------it is a symbol for HOMOSEXUALITY -----what do homosexuals NEED it for?

If you are talking just about symbology then what does ANYONE need it for?

It's a mere symbol of... What? Faith? Belief?

depends on who you ask------symbols are, clearly, not YOUR bag

Really.... You support Palestine, where they slaughter gays as a matter of public policy....

You realize that if Israel was not in East Jerusalem, gays in E Jerusalem would be killed by the Muslims..... right?

Not quite sure what point you are trying to make...

A Jew stabbed 6 people on a gay pride march... Thats the topic of this OP!

I am on topic-------I stated that Jerusalem is no place to have a gay parade based on---issues related to the sensibilities of people of DIFFERENT ideologies. There have been several "stabbings" in Jerusalem lately-------it is STAB CITY. Time to end the stabbings by keeping people hostile to each other AWAY from each other

Israelis should move the venue of the annual gay pride parade to Tel-Aviv. It's as simple as that.

Because homosexuality is offensive?

Because it's WRONG

Being homosexual is wrong?

How so?

You can be gay and be loved, but flaunting it in a society the prohibits it is only asking for trouble.
Be proud that you are sacrificing for your cause - even if your cause means the ruination of society and the world...... (or adds to it....)

I would add----Jerusalem itself is SYMBOLIC for many people-------generally religious jews, muslims and Christians------it is a symbol for HOMOSEXUALITY -----what do homosexuals NEED it for?

Yes, exactly, it does depend on who you ask...

It's still just a symbol, as you describe... So why can't other's use a symbol?

I am on topic-------I stated that Jerusalem is no place to have a gay parade based on---issues related to the sensibilities of people of DIFFERENT ideologies. There have been several "stabbings" in Jerusalem lately-------it is STAB CITY. Time to end the stabbings by keeping people hostile to each other AWAY from each other

Israelis should move the venue of the annual gay pride parade to Tel-Aviv. It's as simple as that.

Because it's WRONG

How so?

ACTING on your homosexual feelings is wrong (if you are a Christian)
If not have at it.... but don't expect any good or positive result to come from it................

Because it's WRONG

How so?

If you can't figure out the nature of body parts, and how they fit together..... then I can't explain why trying to fit tab A and tab B together is wrong.

Because it's WRONG

How so?

If not have at it.... but don't expect any good or positive result to come from it................

Homosexuality is wrong because god says so?

Because it's WRONG

How so?

depends on whom you ask-----for muslims it is a capital crime against "god"------for religious jews it is an "abomination" ----something not to be done----like eating bacon -------for lots of Christians---same thing-------for alexander the great----it was fun -------for me-------I prefer that sex like urination not be public

How is Jerusalem symbolic for Homosexuality? Not being confrontational, just really don't know....

Because it's WRONG

How so?

If you can't figure out the nature of body parts, and how they fit together..... then I can't explain why trying to fit tab A and tab B together is wrong.

I have a reasonable understanding of anatomy...

Still doesn't answer why homosexuality is wrong...

Because it's WRONG

How so?

If you believe in God, yes.
If you don't believe in God, or, choose no to follow him, you can do what you want.
But that doesn't change what is right or wrong....

Because it's WRONG

How so?

depends on whom you ask-----for muslims it is a capital crime against "god"------for religious jews it is an "abomination" ----something not to be done----like eating bacon -------for lots of Christians---same thing-------for alexander the great----it was fun -------for me-------I prefer that sex like urination not be public

Were these 6 marchers having sex when they were stabbed?

"others" can use a symbol ----in some cases symbols conflict with each other and cause hostility. You cannot wear a cross in mecca

Because it's WRONG

How so?

If you don't believe in God, or, choose no to follow him, you can do what you want.

I choose not to believe in something that tells me to be prejudiced against another human being...

That is wrong!

Because it's WRONG

How so?

Everyone sins.
Murder is no different than Homosexuality.
Both are sins.

Because it's WRONG

How so?

I choose not to believe in something that tells me to be prejudiced against another human being...

That is wrong!

It's not prejudiced.
It's choosing to follow God's laws.. or not....

"others" can use a symbol ----in some cases symbols conflict with each other and cause hostility. You cannot wear a cross in mecca

So then there is no issue for homosexuals to take Jerusalem as a "symbol"....

Because it's WRONG

How so?

I have a reasonable understanding of anatomy...

Still doesn't answer why homosexuality is wrong...

See, when people call homosexuality a mental illness.... it's posts like yours that they point to.

"I understand biology, and how it works, and how it doesn't work.... but I still don't understand why completely ignoring that, and doing the opposite is wrong."

I have a proposal to fix your logical failure.

Let's stick all the homos together in an walled in isolated city. If it's not wrong, then the species should continue.... Good luck.

How is Jerusalem symbolic for Homosexuality? Not being confrontational, just really don't know....

I agree with you------Jerusalem is not-------a symbol for homosexuality-----homosexuals do not need it to complete their SELF EXPRESSION------
their being there has no ------logical basis------it would be like holding the MARDI GRAS in Jerusalem------or Mecca

people can an may be attracted to the same sex.
deny your lusts.. or worship your lusts

your choice...

Because it's WRONG

How so?

Everyone sins.
Murder is no different than Homosexuality.
Both are sins.

I think you might find, in the eyes of the law they are very different...

Being a bigot does not make you right!

Forum List

Back