Jerusalem to reward Trump by putting his name on train station

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Trump being honored in the Holy Land.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/27/jerusalem-to-reward-trump-by-putting-his-name-on-train-station/

Israel is poised to reward President Trump for recognizing Jerusalem as its capital – by naming a train station near the Western Wall after him, according to reports.

Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz is going full steam ahead with a plan to extend the city’s future high-speed rail line to the Western Wall, where he wants Trump’s name to grace a station, Ynet News of Israel reported.

“The Western Wall is the holiest site of the Jewish people,” Katz said, “and I have decided to name the train station leading to it after the president of the United States, Donald Trump, following his courageous and historic decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel.”

The “Donald John Trump station” is one of two stations proposed for the extension of a line nearing completion between Tel Aviv and the western entrance to Jerusalem.

Since when do American liberals hate Jews in Israel?

Don't Israeli Jews still get to play their victim cards?

Trump DOES what 4 other Presidents PROMISED....and Trump is evil. :badgrin:

Israel to name train station near Western Wall after Trump | Daily Mail Online

• ransportation minister pushes ahead to reward the U.S. president for 'historic and brave decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel'
  • Project will require a 2-mile tunnel under Jerusalem's Old City and take four years or more to build
  • Tensions are high there after Trump declared Jerusalem is Israel's capital and vowed to move America's embassy there
  • President visited the Western Wall in May as part of a swing through the Middle East that also included Saudi Arabia

Read more: Israel to name train station near Western Wall after Trump | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just what Trump needs....more stuff named for him! Let’s pump that ego a little more.
:banana:

:lol:

That train line will never be built, let alone have a station named after Trump.

• ransportation minister pushes ahead to reward the U.S. president for 'historic and brave decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel'
  • Project will require a 2-mile tunnel under Jerusalem's Old City and take four years or more to build
  • Tensions are high there after Trump declared Jerusalem is Israel's capital and vowed to move America's embassy there
  • President visited the Western Wall in May as part of a swing through the Middle East that also included Saudi Arabia

Read more: Israel to name train station near Western Wall after Trump | Daily Mail Online

Would you like to express anything like an "opinion"? The project described is extremely significant.
I am no expert but I have been to Jerusalem. It is not easy to GET there from any part of Israel
unless one has a car------and once anyone gets there in a car----the PROBLEM OF TRAFFIC
AND PARKING is -------INDESCRIBABLE. Jerusalem is a BIG TIME important place now and
very opened. It needs some sort of ORGANIZED and well thought out transportation system----
kinda like Manhattan (you know anything about Manhattan, you would understand)

Trump will then sue them for trademark infringement!

the train project in Jerusalem is VERY VERY important------just as important as the USA
recognition of the 3000 year stint of Jerusalem as capital of Israel/Judah-------anyone got
a reasonable comment-------<<<<<< very important

Just what we need to help America grow stronger, a train station in some other country named after a president. such a win.

That train line will never be built, let alone have a station named after Trump.

?? why not? Have you ever heard of the ALLENBY BRIDGE? I have no doubt
that someone said the same thing about that bridge 100 years ago

The Allenby Bridge was being built a hundred years ago, so I don't think anyone was particularly surprised.

Timelines aside, the Allenby Bridge didn't require that the Old City be excavated.

I imagine that was discussed before he made his declaration. He probably wanted the temple named after him and they said no.

?? why not? Have you ever heard of the ALLENBY BRIDGE? I have no doubt
that someone said the same thing about that bridge 100 years ago

The Allenby Bridge was being built a hundred years ago, so I don't think anyone was particularly surprised.

Timelines aside, the Allenby Bridge didn't require that the Old City be excavated.

so true----the excavation of the Old City is going to be tumultuous---we are living in exciting times

Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and completely destroying ISIS should get him the Nobel Peace prize.

It's more than Obama did to deserve it.

Yea, build another wall. Name it "Trump's Wailing Wall". We can dedicate it to how much his jealously of Obama makes him "wail".
"Obama is listening to me" "Obama is watching me".

Oh Don Knee,
Obama wouldn't touch you to scratch you.

Yea, build another wall. Name it "Trump's Wailing Wall". We can dedicate it to how much his jealously of Obama makes him "wail".
"Obama is listening to me" "Obama is watching me".

Oh Don Knee,
Obama wouldn't touch you to scratch you.
so trump is just as obsessed with obama as you are with him...

Oh Dean Knee
Trump wouldn't touch you to scratch you

Forum List

Back