jesse jackson to march in kenosha

he already marched in chicago. the race bating martin luther king want to be strikes again.
Oh my! The FOX news bogeyman is coming to town! Are you scared?

he already marched in chicago. the race bating martin luther king want to be strikes again.
I wish he'd march into my shop about 3am and set the alarm off. End of problem. Maybe Sharpton can give him a ride ?

Explain that, if there was no racism in America there would be no Rev Sharpton or Jackson.
There would be very little racism if there was no Sharpton or Jackson. People will dance in the streets when those low IQ race pimps die.

Explain that, if there was no racism in America there would be no Rev Sharpton or Jackson.
They pay themselves first and have agendas for it. The agendas of the Progs mess with Biblical Scripture and sensible living. And they once pushed that. Since there is about a 70% single parent situation in many African American areas and many with children to start are/were teenagers poverty will never be lowered this way let alone eliminated. 2 1/2 to 3 generations in the same time most others are are 2 generations. They say not a word on this. There is no real pushing to lower this.

So the butt hurt Negroes ain't gonna let it go?

Typical for those assholes.

Maybe some White guy should run through their parade with a SUV like that Negro guy did in Milwaukee.

It's all about fundraising, getting attention in order to get donations. Same as BLM. If they really cared about Black Lives, they'd be in Chicago and other places where black people are being killed far more often.
Donations for what? And they ARE in Chicago. What an odd little brain you have.

Nope…. Too white. Doesn’t fit the narrative.
Right, because this is an advocacy group for minorities. You know, like you racist dummies spend half your time saying g black people should do ("help themselves"). But when they do, you hate that, too. You are very transparent and predictable. Dime a dozen, really.

Right, because this is an advocacy group for minorities. You know, like you racist dummies spend half your time saying g black people should do ("help themselves"). But when they do, you hate that, too. You are very transparent and predictable. Dime a dozen, really.
Goddamnit, how is it racist to question why Jackson marches in Kenosha and not Waukesha and then to point out it does not fit agenda? My Mexican wife and children don’t think I am racist whereas you people drop that accusation when you can’t debate intelligently.

Forum List

Back