Jesse Ventura's over whining.

Did Ventura contact AOL for this article, or did AOL contact Ventura for this article.

Ventura won t see American Sniper says Kyle is no hero - AOL.com

This guy has issues. He won the lawsuit, but is still yapping. It's starting to smack of desperation. Any clues as to what his prob is?
First he's an asshole but beyond that I think he is just pissed over the respect and admiration so many have for Chris Kyle especially when compared to him. But more than anything else he is just a sad pathetic man who can't accept the fact his 15 minutes of fame have come and gone and is trying to use Kyle and American Sniper to extend it. I have seen American Sniper outstanding movie the book is great as well.

That's funny. If Kyle hadn't lied about Jesse most of us would have never heard of Kyle.
Kyle"s work as a sniper was why I and many others knew of him long before Venture ever entered the picture.

This guy has issues. He won the lawsuit, but is still yapping. It's starting to smack of desperation. Any clues as to what his prob is?
First he's an asshole but beyond that I think he is just pissed over the respect and admiration so many have for Chris Kyle especially when compared to him. But more than anything else he is just a sad pathetic man who can't accept the fact his 15 minutes of fame have come and gone and is trying to use Kyle and American Sniper to extend it. I have seen American Sniper outstanding movie the book is great as well.

That's funny. If Kyle hadn't lied about Jesse most of us would have never heard of Kyle.
Kyle"s work as a sniper was why I and many others knew of him long before Venture ever entered the picture.

Most of the country heard of him because of ventura.

That's your opinion it's not one I share but whatever .

No it is a fact. Sadly most people aren't following our troops. They rather follow actors and entertainers.

No it is a fact. Sadly most people aren't following our troops. They rather follow actors and entertainers.
Unless you have something to support that claim then it's still opinion we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Unless you have something to support that claim then it's still opinion we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

I heard about him first when fox pranced him out to jab at ventura. What is your source?

Hasn't it been questioned if Jesse Ventura was a Seal?
Isn't that lying if he said he was ....and he wasn't?

Forum List

Back