🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jessica Drake - 11th Assaulted Woman: "Trump offered me $10,000 to return to his room."

I just saw it live on MSNBC. Will post a link when I find one.

Trump accuser: ‘This is not acceptable behavior for anyone’

Nobody cared about the other ten, nobody will care about this one either, only Hillarybots.

I wonder how much this one has been paid by people connected to the Hillary Campaign or the Clinton Foundation?
A lot of people cared that Mr. Grabby is not a gentleman to the women he encounters in his life.

Oh, Jessica...

9187076.jpg

You have a hairy palm on your right hand don't you :rolleyes-41:

Americans aren't stupid enough to buy this sexual predator nonsense. Well maybe Lakhota is, but he has brain damage. The thing is Americans are overwhelmingly uninformed and dumb, so we will see hildebeast become president. It's time to deal with that harsh reality.

So I wonder what connection to the DNC or frothing liberal media will be found this time?
How many accusations will it take against Trump before you begin to believe just one? You know dam well if these accusations were against BHO you would be batshyte in anger, demanding immediate impeachment

Nobody cared about the other ten, nobody will care about this one either, only Hillarybots.

I wonder how much this one has been paid by people connected to the Hillary Campaign or the Clinton Foundation?
They don't get that this means NOTHING. My vote is to break up the Democrat/media corruption. Hillary cannot be allowed to return to the White House. It doesn't matter what they accuse Trump of.

Besides, did he "assault" this woman? Rape her? Grope her? So I really don't care, but I guess they'll keep throwing shit against the wall, hoping something sticks.

A lot of people cared that Mr. Grabby is not a gentleman to the women he encounters in his life.

A lot of people also forgot about it a few days later, just like a lot will forget about this woman who gets paid to take it up the buttocks from hundreds of men.

US Federal and State Prostitution Laws and Related Punishments - Legal Prostitution - ProCon.org

In oregon for the consumer
Up to 1 yr and/or $6,250
(Class A misdemeanor)

One year in prison!

and the same in New york

Up to 1 yr and/or $1,000
(Class A misdemeanor

You said in the U.S. and I pointed out the fact Nevada it is legal as long as it is in the rural counties and in a brothel... So move the goal post all you want Matthew but the reality is Prostitution is legal in Nevada ( Only )!

Instead of correcting yourself you will double down on lying and then write losertarian while insulting my family because you can never accept ever being wrong or a filthy liar!

They don't get that this means NOTHING. My vote is to break up the Democrat/media corruption. Hillary cannot be allowed to return to the White House. It doesn't matter what they accuse Trump of.

Besides, did he "assault" this woman? Rape her? Grope her? So I really don't care, but I guess they'll keep throwing shit against the wall, hoping something sticks.

Exactly and exactly.

Same question to you, if these accusations were against BHO, what would your reaction be?

A lot of people also forgot about it a few days later, just like a lot will forget about this woman who gets paid to take it up the buttocks from hundreds of men.
No, maybe you can easily forgive men for being horribly rude to women but you are apparently not normal. There is a whole country full of women out there who actually do not like being treated like a whore. I have no trouble at all being a gentleman, I do not understand why any man cannot treat women with at least a minimum of respect.

Forum List

Back