🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jessica Drake - 11th Assaulted Woman: "Trump offered me $10,000 to return to his room."

Jessica Drake - 11th Assaulted Woman: "Trump offered me $10,000 to return to his room."
Yep, it is illegal!

Someone here started a thread asking how many women will come forward accusing Trump if sexual misconduct. I said it depends on how many the DNC can afford. Apparently they can afford a lot.

They probably didn't have to pay Jessica Drake. She's getting about $100 million in free advertising for her business out of the deal.

Don't you get it? When Donnie declared he never groped women in the debate, he cooked his goose. LIARS LIE....

Wrong, douche bag.

That is what they each said. They said they became furious when he denied he ever did the things he bragged about in the Access Hollywood tape. Donnie just couldn't help but brag about being a sexual deviant and predator. He just cannot help himself.

He is like a nine year old bragging about his first kiss, only in his case, he was bragging about all the women he assaulted. THANKS DONNIE!

Jake you confused him with Bill Clinton

images

images

Someone here started a thread asking how many women will come forward accusing Trump if sexual misconduct. I said it depends on how many the DNC can afford. Apparently they can afford a lot.

They probably didn't have to pay Jessica Drake. She's getting about $100 million in free advertising for her business out of the deal.

Don't you get it? When Donnie declared he never groped women in the debate, he cooked his goose. LIARS LIE....

Wrong, douche bag.

That is what they each said. They said they became furious when he denied he ever did the things he bragged about in the Access Hollywood tape. Donnie just couldn't help but brag about being a sexual deviant and predator. He just cannot help himself.

He is like a nine year old bragging about his first kiss, only in his case, he was bragging about all the women he assaulted. THANKS DONNIE!

Jake you confused him with Bill Clinton

images

images

Quit calling me Jake, Trumpette...

Yep, it is illegal!

Wrong, douche bag.

They all lied, moron. There stories all had holes big enough to drive a semi through.

You're just another Hillary gullible idiot.

Lol, a person that has sex for money on a daily basis. Turned down $10,000.00 dollars to have sex one time, anyone see the bullshit with this one?

Wrong, douche bag.

They all lied, moron. There stories all had holes big enough to drive a semi through.

Donnie boy is telling a HUGE lie. He will NEVER sue these women.

Libs believe Google is unbiased and truthful.

hahahahhahhahahahah.....duped again!!!

OMG! You think Google is in on the conspiracy too? LMAO

Apparently you do not know the difference between conspiracy and media bias.

Do you think the MSM is committing conspiracy by being liberally biased?

Do you think the MSM is NOT completely in the tank for the criminal pantsuit?
I don't know what MSM is. I don't live in the States, do not watch American TV. I assume that's a TV station?

And before you make the allegation, I am an American citizen born and bred and lived there for over 50 years. I have just as much stake in it and right to care about the US government.

Lol, don't know what MSM is. I don't think you are that stupid.

Wrong, douche bag.

Donnie boy is telling a HUGE lie. He will NEVER sue these women.
You know this because you are his attorney and that is what he told you.

I don't know what MSM is. I don't live in the States, do not watch American TV. I assume that's a TV station?

And before you make the allegation, I am an American citizen born and bred and lived there for over 50 years. I have just as much stake in it and right to care about the US government.

I don't live in the States. My mind is not full of current American jargon. You are an asshole for criticizing me for not knowing minutiae, trivial details, of current day American culture. I don't watch American TV. People in international settings don't use that term. Never heard anyone use it.

Last edited:

Wrong, douche bag.

Oh really? Please outline what holes their stories have.

I don't live in the States. My mind is not full of current American jargon. You are an asshole for criticizing me for not knowing minutia, trivial details, of current day American culture. I don't watch American TV. People in international settings don't use that term. Never heard anyone use it.

So are you for playing dumb, I really don't care. My son lives overseas and has for over a decade and he sure in the hell knows what it means and he sure the hell can look it up. Not that tough unless you really are that stupid.

I don't live in the States. My mind is not full of current American jargon. You are an asshole for criticizing me for not knowing minutia, trivial details, of current day American culture. I don't watch American TV. People in international settings don't use that term. Never heard anyone use it.

So are you for playing dumb, I really don't care. My son lives overseas and has for over a decade and he sure in the hell knows what it means and he sure the hell can look it up. Not that tough unless you really are that stupid.
I have lived overseas in non-English speaking countries for nearly 14 years. I have not been back to America in that time. I live and work in an INTERNATIONAL setting. Few of the people I interact with are Americans. I don't watch American TV. That's the difference.

As well, I never discuss politics with anyone, or very rarely, and then with people who are not Americans as I rarely interact with Americans. Not on a daily basis for certain. The only place I discuss politics is here.

Last edited:

Wrong, douche bag.

Oh really? Please outline what holes their stories have.

crickets.....

Forum List

Back