Jessica's election predictions

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
based on current data

as of 8-2: I'll predict a 3.5% popular vote win for Harris. 51-49 seat republican senate and 225 democratic house.

This is based on current favorability of harris, unfavorability of trumps vice president, favorability of teh government and back ground senate and house polling.

Wis, Michigan and pa are now favored to be harris by about 90%.
Arizona 60%
Ga 50-50

I will update this thread as more data comes along and throughout time.

(back ground includes wins based on party at the lower level over the past few years. 2014-2016 had nothing but republican tea party victories so a Trump victory should have been foretold but 2018-2020 should have shown us the opposite.. Frankly the last 2-3 years are a lot alike 2018-2020 and not 2014-2016)

It took a concert by a slutty rapper to fill seats for a ten minute speech. Trump hasn't needed to do that. But he could to make it more packed than what it already is.
You mean you would rather see an ex-wrestler strip? And you closet-retards wonder why we call you weird. :itsok:

Last edited:
He has a cult, not a majority.

Don't mistake one for the other.

You say cult?... You dumb asses said the sleepy joe was fine and dandy with amazing health for another term after this.....

200w.gif

based on current data

as of 8-2: I'll predict a 3.5% popular vote win for Harris. 51-49 seat republican senate and 225 democratic house.

This is based on current favorability of harris, unfavorability of trumps vice president, favorability of teh government and back ground senate and house polling.

Wis, Michigan and pa are now favored to be harris by about 90%.
Arizona 60%
Ga 50-50

I will update this thread as more data comes along and throughout time.

(back ground includes wins based on party at the lower level over the past few years. 2014-2016 had nothing but republican tea party victories so a Trump victory should have been foretold but 2018-2020 should have shown us the opposite.. Frankly the last 2-3 years are a lot alike 2018-2020 and not 2014-2016)
From you're lips to the stuffed ballot boxes.

Forum List

Back