Jesus and Nelson Mandela? Really?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
In an interview, MTG tried to compare Trump to Jesus and Nelson Mandela in his arrest.

Really? Trump is at their level?

And so it’s up to us if we if we stand up against it. And you know me and I know who you are. We’re the types, we are going to stand up against. And we will never back down. And we will stand in support of our very incredible, amazing, best president in history of my lifetime. And innocent. Innocent.

And I mean, think about gosh, think about this. President Trump is joining some of the most incredible people in history being arrested today. Nelson Mandela was arrested, served time in prison. Jesus! Jesus was arrested and murdered by the Roman government.

This has got to be some of the most bullshit hyperbole I've ever heard in a long time, but then again, MTG has shown that she doesn't really think much about the hyperbolic bullshit that she spews.

In an interview, MTG tried to compare Trump to Jesus and Nelson Mandela in his arrest.

And so it’s up to us if we if we stand up against it. And you know me and I know who you are. We’re the types, we are going to stand up against. And we will never back down. And we will stand in support of our very incredible, amazing, best president in history of my lifetime. And innocent. Innocent.

And I mean, think about gosh, think about this. President Trump is joining some of the most incredible people in history being arrested today. Nelson Mandela was arrested, served time in prison. Jesus! Jesus was arrested and murdered by the Roman government.

This has got to be some of the most bullshit hyperbole I've ever heard in a long time, but then again, MTG has shown that she doesn't really think much about the hyperbolic bullshit that she spews.
Have you seen interviews with these people at the rallies?

Donald Trump was sent by God to save America from Evil. It's the Truth.

He's their Metrosexual Messiah™.

I was thinking someone else, like Al Capone or Bill Cosby.

null.jpeg

f56ci5kunni51.jpg

TrumpGod1-e1499034526882.png

cover-1.jpg

Gfy. You TDS loons are comical.

Actually sad but some comical value.... trike bike cycling limp

Just when I didn't think that you could make any less sense, you somehow manage to somehow clear the bar yet again. Way to go Bitchy Irish Karen Ass...........you never cease to surprise me. And, it's not the TDS loons that are making the comparison, it's MTG. But, your comprehension level isn't the best, so I guess I'll give you a pass. Must suck to be so partisan that you are blind to the stupidity of MTG.

Comparing a politician to Jesus? Comical. No POTUS ever has anything in common with Jesus. Jesus was a savior. All potuses are and were simply politicians.

Yanno............I'm still wondering why in the hell Trump followers keep trying to compare him to Jesus. Jesus had very little in common with their Orange Messiah.

Buckdancers are going to buck dance....

Some are even saying that Trump is actually a better man than MLK...and has done more for America than MLK....I guess when you cooning; you gotta go all out.....

why do so-called black Conservatives feel the need to say this goofy shit for acceptance??

Forum List

Back