Jesus H. Christ - My Fucking Taxdollars Are Now Financing FREE Condoms

Personally, I would rather my tax dollars pay for condoms than to support unwanted children.......or god forbid......abortions

Yep, its just like you rw's are always saying about how President Obama wants to breed more voters.

Oh wait ... He will never run for another office and condoms prevent unwanted births.

Put another way, you're an idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otXIaIxkWTI]-Watch Out For Homosexuals-50s Public Information Film - YouTube[/ame]

I support enough of these welfare-slugs (half of them in this thread) already.
I doubt that.

People like you who (for some bizarre reason) never outgrew acting/sounding 13 years old rarely make enough to pay a significant amount of taxes.

Enjoy your white trash life.

Tzl0ZXv.jpg

Is Bristol Palin on welfare? Or are you just anti single mothers who support their own children?

Those condoms will prevent unwanted pregnancies, which prevent abortions, and also prevent single mums living on welfare dollars.

How about they simply don't fuck. If they choose to - it shouldn't be the taxpayer's problem. I support enough of these welfare-slugs (half of them in this thread) already.

Wow....humans fuck

Imagine that? But fucking is dirty and makes conservatives uncomfortable. That is why they have to control it

I support enough of these welfare-slugs (half of them in this thread) already.
I doubt that.

People like you who (for some bizarre reason) never outgrew acting/sounding 13 years old rarely make enough to pay a significant amount of taxes.

Enjoy your white trash life.

Tzl0ZXv.jpg

If someone told you to enjoy your 'black trash' life would you consider the advice to be 'rascist'?

Yep, its just like you rw's are always saying about how President Obama wants to breed more voters.

Oh wait ... He will never run for another office and condoms prevent unwanted births.

Put another way, you're an idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otXIaIxkWTI]-Watch Out For Homosexuals-50s Public Information Film - YouTube[/ame]

I bet you've got that old video as a favorite so you can quickly call it up and watch it over and over and over and over.

Where have you been? Condoms have been freely available for a long time, probably 20 years. On the bright side, you would be paying a lot more for welfare babies and STD cases that these condoms have prevented.

Why are welfare cases fucking to begin with?

You are right! It is outragous! Nobody should be able to fuck without a government license!

Forum List

Back