Jesus is Part of Racist White Supremacy Culture?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Oh, my Gawd, can these people get any more ridiculous?

Shaun King argues depictions of Jesus 'promote white supremacist agenda'

King, who is still surrounded by questions regarding his true race as a result of investigations carried out by Breitbart, and who is still known to charge $7500 for speeches about race and gender, wrote that when Jesus is portrayed as a “Scandinavian sailor,” rather than a “Syrian refugee,” it’s in order to advance the “Anglo-Saxon, white supremacist agenda.”

The piece continues with a description of the historical Jesus, claiming that he looked more like “Alan Kurdi, the 3-year-old Syrian refugee whose body washed ashore and became a symbol of the migrant crisis, than a blond-haired boy.”

He concludes the piece by with a typical appeal to victimhood. “have a hunch that the truly ethnic Jesus would have a pretty hard time around here nowadays,” King writes.

King’s attempt to racialize a figure of unity for billions is typical of Black Lives Matter. King takes the opposite approach of another King, Martin Luther King Jr, who encouraged us to see past race rather than shoehorn it into every facet of culture.

King, who is still surrounded by questions regarding his true race as a result of investigations carried out by Breitbart, and who is still known to charge $7500 for speeches about race and gender, wrote that when Jesus is portrayed as a “Scandinavian sailor,” rather than a “Syrian refugee,” it’s in order to advance the “Anglo-Saxon, white supremacist agenda.”

The piece continues with a description of the historical Jesus, claiming that he looked more like “Alan Kurdi, the 3-year-old Syrian refugee whose body washed ashore and became a symbol of the migrant crisis, than a blond-haired boy.”

He concludes the piece by with a typical appeal to victimhood. “have a hunch that the truly ethnic Jesus would have a pretty hard time around here nowadays,” King writes.

King’s attempt to racialize a figure of unity for billions is typical of Black Lives Matter. King takes the opposite approach of another King, Martin Luther King Jr, who encouraged us to see past race rather than shoehorn it into every facet of culture.
Hey, they're just getting warmed up.

It's payback time, baby.

The assault on Jesus and Christianity continues, they're disgusting.

Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world at this time.

Totally stupid. Jesus befriended the woman at the well, the sworn enemies of the Jews. He preached "Love your enemies as thyself". He preached to give unto the government its due. These fools are insane.

It's Shaun King, the retard doesn't even know what color he is, well he knows but he lied. He's just trying to be relevant

Totally stupid. Jesus befriended the woman at the well, the sworn enemies of the Jews. He preached "Love your enemies as thyself". He preached to give unto the government its due. These fools are insane.

They're over-reaching, it was inevitable that they would.

The desire to look beyond race by white people is now regarded as white privileged micro-aggression. You can't win with the fucking liberals anymore. They want us to shut up, to which I say fuck you. How's that for micro-aggression?

Actually, one of the reasons he fell out with the heebs was that he wasn't a racial supremacist. He thought that the gentiles should be able to worship God too.

And the church now? What a bunch of ****** fetishists. Gawd I hate christianists.

The desire to look beyond race by white people is now regarded as white privileged micro-aggression. You can't win with the fucking liberals anymore. They want us to shut up, to which I say fuck you. How's that for micro-aggression?

Micro-aggression is the answer to the progressive's aggression-by-increments.

Actually, one of the reasons he fell out with the heebs was that he wasn't a racial supremacist. He thought that the gentiles should be able to worship God too.

And the church now? What a bunch of ****** fetishists. Gawd I hate christianists.
Not exactly sure what you mean by 'Christianist'.

In context it seems like you are referring to those who have some ulterior motive for practicing the faith, and thus end up not practicing it at all.

But I dont want to put words in your mouth; what is a Christianist as you use the term?

In context it seems like you are referring to those who have some ulterior motive for practicing the faith, and thus end up not practicing it at all.

But I dont want to put words in your mouth; what is a Christianist as you use the term?
Not a follower of Christ, but someone who uses their christian status and any passages as a vehicle for their cruelty.

Not a follower of Christ, but someone who uses their christian status and any passages as a vehicle for their cruelty.

Forum List

Back