Jesus on Marriage...

Where did you study biblical languages? Mr. professor.

Why don't you go back where I already explained all this to Newby, Mr. Dipshit? But if you would like specifics, University of Idaho, University of Oregon, and Arizona State University.

You studied Biblical languages at 3 universities? Fascinating.

Yes....yes I did...over the course of the 25 years of dedicated study I already explained once in this thread, I have studied at all three places.

Business and history. Why not go back to the beginning of the thread where I stated that before.

He is not a linguist at all. He uses on-line websites to try to translate classic Hebrew, word for word literal translations. He's a fucking idiot and any college professor of any language would laugh their ass off at him.

LOL. I know, but I like to watch vain imaginations walk off the deep end.

Why don't you go back where I already explained all this to Newby, Mr. Dipshit? But if you would like specifics, University of Idaho, University of Oregon, and Arizona State University.

Yes....yes I did...over the course of the 25 years of dedicated study I already explained once in this thread, I have studied at all three places.

So if you're so smart why do you use Wikipedia? Did you study how to get info from Wikipedia at 3 universities?

Oh gawd, when did you go to Arizona State? I was there 97-98.

Well by the time I was at ASU I had already received my primary degrees in business and was working so I would do a semester of study focused on history....take a year and think about it, take another semester of study on Hebrew....take a year and think about it etc. So I took a multitude of classes at ASU from 1995-2010 for the purposes of simply furthering my own knowledge and also to ensure that I had enough credits under my belt to teach history and ancient culture as well as business.

So if you're so smart why do you use Wikipedia? Did you study how to get info from Wikipedia at 3 universities?

Dude you are such a tool. I used wiki twice in the dozens of links I have provided in this thread and the last time I used it there were 3-4 other links there from other sources saying the same thing on the same fucking post. My God

Business and history. Why not go back to the beginning of the thread where I stated that before.

He is not a linguist at all. He uses on-line websites to try to translate classic Hebrew, word for word literal translations. He's a fucking idiot and any college professor of any language would laugh their ass off at him.

You're just as much of an idiot as Buford is. You guys demand links and so I give you links and then you bitch because I am using a website. :cuckoo:

Dude you are such a tool. I used wiki twice in the dozens of links I have provided in this thread and the last time I used it there were 3-4 other links there from other sources saying the same thing on the same fucking post. My God

I don't believe you studied biblical languages at all. I think you're a fraud.

Taoist thought isn't Buddhist.

Well yes, technically that is correct. I misspoke. They have much in common however.

No, I don't think they have that much in common other than arising out of Asian culture.

Well, there's been some blending and crossover throughout the centuries and it can get confusing for a non-practitioner as many Taoists follow Buddhism as well. I know you practice Buddhism...you are probably more well versed in it than I am quite frankly.

What...from anything I have said...has led you to the conclusion that I give a damn what you think? :lol: Thus far all you, Hawk, Koshergirl, and Mal have contributed to this entire thread is "you are a liar", "those are homo websites", "only non-believers would conclude such things", etc. None of you clearly had any clue who the Levites were, what they did, why Leviticus was written, who it was written for, what the restrictions on it are, what Paul was talking about in Romans, who he was talking to...I would wager that before this thread you didn't even realize that in Romans Paul is writing to the Christians in Rome. None of you have even the most fundamental understanding of ancient culture or the history of the religion you claim to endorse. In short, you're totally clueless....so why on Earth would you conclude that I care what you think to any degree whatsoever?

You're just as much of an idiot as Buford is. You guys demand links and so I give you links and then you bitch because I am using a website. :cuckoo:

Thats because all of your links are a joke. UC Berkeley "Rabbi-professors" with a pro-gay agenda, and your child-like translations from an on-line dictionary.

I'm willing to bet I have done a lot more translations than you but hey, you've got the UC Berkely Pro-Gay Brigade on your side.

Thats because all of your links are a joke. UC Berkeley "Rabbi-professors" with a pro-gay agenda, and your child-like translations from an on-line dictionary.

I'm willing to bet I have done a lot more translations than you but hey, you've got the UC Berkely Pro-Gay Brigade on your side.

See my post right below yours. I rest my case.

Truth hurts don't it? You pick and choose your sources to fit an agenda.

When you lying libs are called out you always resort to "its not fair! All the c0n dupes can do is call me a liar!"

What...from anything I have said...has led you to the conclusion that I give a damn what you think? :lol: Thus far all you, Hawk, Koshergirl, and Mal have contributed to this entire thread is "you are a liar", "those are homo websites", "only non-believers would conclude such things", etc. None of you clearly had any clue who the Levites were, what they did, why Leviticus was written, who it was written for, what the restrictions on it are, what Paul was talking about in Romans, who he was talking to...I would wager that before this thread you didn't even realize that in Romans Paul is writing to the Christians in Rome. None of you have even the most fundamental understanding of ancient culture or the history of the religion you claim to endorse. In short, you're totally clueless....so why on Earth would you conclude that I care what you think to any degree whatsoever?

What are all the Hebrew titles for God?

When you lying libs are called out you always resort to "its not fair! All the c0n dupes can do is call me a liar!"

:rofl: Oh now I am a liberal?!?!?!?!?! BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! See many liberals with Romney tags in their signature genius?

:rofl: Oh now I am a liberal?!?!?!?!?! BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! See many liberals with Romney tags in their signature genius?

Yes, liars and queer-enablers like you are always liberals. You're not fooling anyone with your Romney sig, not to mention Romney is probably the most liberal Republican out there next to McCain.

You're not a professor of anything. Professors don't go around calling me names.

What are all the Hebrew titles for God?

In what fucking century? :lmao: There are probably 50 or more of them of them through time and it depends on what era you are talking about, what tribe you are referring to, what specific sub-language you are using. Usually they used Elohim or YHWH (later Jehovah) but there are TONS of them

Yes, liars and queer-enablers like you are always liberals. You're not fooling anyone with your Romney sig, not to mention Romney is probably the most liberal Republican out there next to McCain.

:rofl: Hey Ravi and Boop....guess what? Apparently I am a liberal now. :lmao:

Oh yes. All the people who specialize in language and the Scriptures are "dodging" because the scriptures say homosexuality is condemned by God. Right.
Well, you're still dodging, but it is sort of an improvement.

The history of the translation of the "scriptures" indicates that the "scriptures" have a lot less to do with what the original "Word" was and more to do with certain human agenda. Thus, my comment about the game of telephone.

I would say that I bet you knew that, but I'm not so sure I would place that bet.

I would say you have nothing to base your accusation on except lies and ignorance. Naive college kids will swallow it, but it doesn't sell when peddled to people who actually have studied and have knowledge of the Scriptures and how they were transcribed. Try again.
It's interesting that you view historical facts as accusations.

Actually, on second thought, it's fascinating.

Forum List

Back