Jesus on Marriage...

Those aren't historical facts. There's absolutely zero evidence that any sort of agenda was applied when the word was transcribed the first time, or any subsequent time.

In fact, the Nicene council was comprised of a wide collection of scholars....of different backgrounds, religions, and nationalities. They did not share a single objective (and they certainly were not all conspirators to subject the world to a false interpretation of ancient text).

You also fail to address the fact that we STILL have 24000 pieces of ancient text....so if there was some sort of grand scheme to dupe the world, one wonders...why on earth hasn't it been exposed? In reality, I mean...not just in the musings of people who don't have a firm account of the history of the Bible.

Those aren't historical facts. There's absolutely zero evidence that any sort of agenda was applied when the word was transcribed the first time, or any subsequent time.

In fact, the Nicene council was comprised of a wide collection of scholars....of different backgrounds, religions, and nationalities. They did not share a single objective (and they certainly were not all conspirators to subject the world to a false interpretation of ancient text).

You also fail to address the fact that we STILL have 24000 pieces of ancient text....so if there was some sort of grand scheme to dupe the world, one wonders...why on earth hasn't it been exposed? In reality, I mean...not just in the musings of people who don't have a firm account of the history of the Bible.
None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

You've been given a shitload of links by many clearly explaining it. The King James bible is a translation >50 times removed from the original "Word", with clear history of a political leader's agenda involved in the mass translations.

What...from anything I have said...has led you to the conclusion that I give a damn what you think? :lol: Thus far all you, Hawk, Koshergirl, and Mal have contributed to this entire thread is "you are a liar", "those are homo websites", "only non-believers would conclude such things", etc. None of you clearly had any clue who the Levites were, what they did, why Leviticus was written, who it was written for, what the restrictions on it are, what Paul was talking about in Romans, who he was talking to...I would wager that before this thread you didn't even realize that in Romans Paul is writing to the Christians in Rome. None of you have even the most fundamental understanding of ancient culture or the history of the religion you claim to endorse. In short, you're totally clueless....so why on Earth would you conclude that I care what you think to any degree whatsoever?

What are all the Hebrew titles for God?

In what fucking century? :lmao: There are probably 50 or more of them of them through time and it depends on what era you are talking about, what tribe you are referring to, what specific sub-language you are using. Usually they used Elohim or YHWH (later Jehovah) but there are TONS of them

The ones in the Hebrew Old Testament.

Well, you're still dodging, but it is sort of an improvement.

The history of the translation of the "scriptures" indicates that the "scriptures" have a lot less to do with what the original "Word" was and more to do with certain human agenda. Thus, my comment about the game of telephone.

I would say that I bet you knew that, but I'm not so sure I would place that bet.

I would say you have nothing to base your accusation on except lies and ignorance. Naive college kids will swallow it, but it doesn't sell when peddled to people who actually have studied and have knowledge of the Scriptures and how they were transcribed. Try again.
It's interesting that you view historical facts as accusations.

Actually, on second thought, it's fascinating.

What's even more fascinating is you don't know how the Scriptures were transcribed. I know there are many false teachers who believe it is their job to deny the authority of the Word of God with any trick they can think up.

You've been given a shitload of links by many clearly explaining it. The King James bible is a translation >50 times removed from the original "Word", with clear history of a political leader's agenda involved in the mass translations.

Who was the political leader and who did his dirty work?

My Gawd.

You can't be serious.

You really DON'T read any posts.

My Gawd.

You can't be serious.

You really DON'T read any posts.

He doesn't even read his own posts.:lol:

I would say you have nothing to base your accusation on except lies and ignorance. Naive college kids will swallow it, but it doesn't sell when peddled to people who actually have studied and have knowledge of the Scriptures and how they were transcribed. Try again.
It's interesting that you view historical facts as accusations.

Actually, on second thought, it's fascinating.

What's even more fascinating is you don't know how the Scriptures were transcribed. I know there are many false teachers who believe it is their job to deny the authority of the Word of God with any trick they can think up.
The bible has much less to do with the "Scriptures", the original Scriptures, than you are willing to accept.

And, somehow, to you, that is some sort of "accusation".

Odd.

Amen.

Amen.
Too funny.

You are a caricature of exactly the opposite of what you praise.

Bolded is what you refuse to see. Too funny. :lmao:

Last edited:
I've seen them. And you refuse to acknowledge the fact that the current bible still remains true to the ANCIENT TEXTS...not to mention being historically accurate.

I've seen them. And you refuse to acknowledge the fact that the current bible still remains true to the ANCIENT TEXTS...not to mention being historically accurate.
In light of all the evidence to the contrary, that is a laughable comment.

I know, tangible, documented evidence is NOTHING compared to a belief, in the mind of those who cannot mentally demarcate one from the other.

He is not a linguist at all. He uses on-line websites to try to translate classic Hebrew, word for word literal translations. He's a fucking idiot and any college professor of any language would laugh their ass off at him.

You're just as much of an idiot as Buford is. You guys demand links and so I give you links and then you bitch because I am using a website. :cuckoo:

You're not a professor of anything. Professors don't go around calling me names.
Yeah, they probably just fail you.

:rofl: Oh now I am a liberal?!?!?!?!?! BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! See many liberals with Romney tags in their signature genius?

Yes, liars and queer-enablers like you are always liberals. You're not fooling anyone with your Romney sig, not to mention Romney is probably the most liberal Republican out there next to McCain.

:rofl: Hey Ravi and Boop....guess what? Apparently I am a liberal now. :lmao:
Now you can collect welfare and stop thinking. :lol:

Because Homophobia is REAL!...

Or so Beleives a Linguist or two.

I shall call the Followers of this new Bible-less Religion The Linguinis.

:)

peace...

We've concluded that what Leviticus 18 says about Beastiality WAS Translated Correctly, but it was NOT regarding Homosexuality...

Same goes for 20?...

Got it.

I Love this stuff! :lol:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back