Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

So what are you, religion wise? Not that you need one... What are you arguing for?
I am anti-materialism.

I am arguing for God.
I am also anti-materialism, at least on the high end. So basically your argument is that God is real?

Why does that matter to you? It could be, it could not be. If there is an afterlife, all people will go there.

If there's a judge, we'll find out then.
100% real. I’ve been telling you why it matters for a year now and it has absolutely nothing to do with an afterlife. It has everything to do with this life.

Materialism basically means you don’t believe that anything exist beyond the material world which leads to people worshipping material things. We are free to pursue fame, fortune, power and pleasure but in the end none of those things will satisfy us because we were made for more.
So who shall judge us?
What does that matter? Would it change what you do?
It's extremely important. Who is going to judge the sins of your religion?

To my post before last, if there is a judge and you have been a good person, you should be in.

And not have to subscribe to a religion that allows what we all agree is evil shit.
I don’t worry about the destination. I focus on the journey. I live in the present.

again, you don’t have a balanced view of religion or history.
The journey is the destination. The present is leading to a destination.

How can you describe your destination?
There is no analogy on earth that can justify saying the journey is the destination. Who you are today is not who you will be in 6 months or 1 year or 10 years from now.

In fact you even contradicted yourself and proved my point when you wrote the present is leading to a destination.

The present is leading to a destination, we can only guess what it will be. But somehow you seem to know...

Do you think it's heaven?
Why is it that atheists are so hung up on heaven and hell?

I am anti-materialism.

I am arguing for God.
I am also anti-materialism, at least on the high end. So basically your argument is that God is real?

Why does that matter to you? It could be, it could not be. If there is an afterlife, all people will go there.

If there's a judge, we'll find out then.
100% real. I’ve been telling you why it matters for a year now and it has absolutely nothing to do with an afterlife. It has everything to do with this life.

Materialism basically means you don’t believe that anything exist beyond the material world which leads to people worshipping material things. We are free to pursue fame, fortune, power and pleasure but in the end none of those things will satisfy us because we were made for more.
So who shall judge us?
What does that matter? Would it change what you do?
It's extremely important. Who is going to judge the sins of your religion?
Apparently, you.

Because it is a main reason religious people are willing to believe such goofy, magical nonsense. Face it, you're not doing it for the free wine, or out of selflessness. You're doing it for the "promised reward". So it is a topic worth exploring.

Because it is a main reason religious people are willing to believe such goofy, magical nonsense. Face it, you're not doing it for the free wine, or out of selflessness. You're doing it for the "promised reward". So it is a topic worth exploring.
You need to believe that. You guys are hung up on it.

so when have you ever read me talking about it? Never.

you on the other hand...

To my post before last, if there is a judge and you have been a good person, you should be in.

And not have to subscribe to a religion that allows what we all agree is evil shit.
I don’t worry about the destination. I focus on the journey. I live in the present.

There is no analogy on earth that can justify saying the journey is the destination. Who you are today is not who you will be in 6 months or 1 year or 10 years from now.

In fact you even contradicted yourself and proved my point when you wrote the present is leading to a destination.

The present is leading to a destination, we can only guess what it will be. But somehow you seem to know...

Based on previous answer you can ignore this question.

Based on previous answer you can ignore this question.
I already did.

I do like the little bread chips they give.... I'm always hungry when I attend. I go twice on line...

I do like the little bread chips they give.... I'm always hungry when I attend. I go twice on line...
That’s nice.

That’s nice.
Yep! You can order them here: Bottle of 750 Whole Wheat Wafers, Cross Design, 1 3/8

A little bland, but you don't have to attend the sermon... .

Last edited:
I always wanted to bring a little cheese, and after going on the line twice without taking it in my mouth, make a little sandwich!

a'ight here's the next question... Are you one of those people who take it in the mouth? Or do you want it in your hand?

And why?

I mean, disease is spread equally whether they put it in your mouth, or put in your hands. So that can't be the reason. So that's one of the things that I notice at church, and I don't understand why.

But definitely do not drink the wine.... that's obvious!

Of course Christ was a Jew. There weren't Christians yet! Ever hear of Jews for Jesus?

Allow me to explain.

In the neighborhood there is a family with a bunch of people.

These dudes are drunker and criminals. They always are causing trouble, breaking windows, stealing goods, throwing trash on the street, perturbing the peace of the neighbors.

But, between them, one young member of that family is the "black sheep". He is a decent person, studying and working and trying to reach a good future. He helps others, and enjoy great principles.

But, because of this good and exemplary guy... are you forced to like his family?

Are you nuts?

So honestly my parents didn't go to church. Roman Catholic but church is not a thing due to the country. I have no idea how it was done until later in life.

And later on I got offered these crackers... And that's where the question arises.

I always took it in the mouth, until I started herding them...

But I never got why others choose differently, to this day.

The odd question came up recently, so I'm asking the experts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back