Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

I was born in your wicked ways.

It took knowledge and science to set me right in my teens.
Wrong. If you had knowledge then you would know that science tells us that space and time were created from no thing. God is no thing.

If you had intelligence then you would know that you are no saint.

if you had faith in God you would have a notion that you should try to become one.

if you knew God then you would know that all things are connected and happen for a reason to serve a purpose and that all things work for good.

you don’t know any of those things and you certainly don’t know about science.
Like a priest having relations with a minor?
Like anyone having relations with a minor, Roy.

Because I argue that you don't need religion to cloud the truth. The truth is that life is hard. Very hard. And you don't need a fairy tale to get you through. You can do it!

Organizations that sell you on the fairy tale, have different goals than your well-being and will suck you dry.
You sound like Karl Marx with every passing comment.

I'm not saying to not donate food for the needy. But do not donate money to the religions. Because they already have enough. And are not giving it all to the needy.
What have you done?
A $2 can of progresso soup that they can open and eat, does far more than giving $2 to your religion.
So I'm going to "feed my starving children" next week. And I'm going to have a nice donation for them outside of the community service. They deserve it. I've been saving up.

Grants for Food Pantries Given by Churches

Many churches elect to extend grants that provide ongoing funding to food pantries. Typically a church willdesignate a specific amount of money to be paid to a food bank on a monthly or quarterly basis. Other times, a church will provide a recurring annual grant to a food pantry.

Religious people more likely to give to charity, study shows

On average, religiously affiliated households donate $1,590 to charity annually, while households with no religious affiliation contribute $695. And in 2016 religious institutions received more than twice as much charitable giving, $122.94 billion, as any other industry in the nonprofit sector.

“Religious affiliation really matters,” Mr. King said. “Someone with a religious affiliation was more than two times more generous than someone without a religious affiliation. And among those with a religious affiliation, religious intensity really matters. Those who attend services were much more likely to give, whether it’s monthly or weekly. We really see the connection grow with continued involvement in a religious community.”

Had you lost those wars, which you did not fight in, you would be Jewish or Muslim.

Religion is a fickle thing...
That’s your opinion. You don’t know that.

how many times do I have to tell you why I am a Christian?
Because you were born into it. You had a choice if you were smart. Later on in life.
And I left it.

so how many more times do I have to tell you before you accept it?
So what are you, religion wise? Not that you need one... What are you arguing for?
I am anti-materialism.

I am arguing for God.
I am also anti-materialism, at least on the high end. So basically your argument is that God is real?

Why does that matter to you? It could be, it could not be. If there is an afterlife, all people will go there.

If there's a judge, we'll find out then.

Because I argue that you don't need religion to cloud the truth. The truth is that life is hard. Very hard. And you don't need a fairy tale to get you through. You can do it!

Organizations that sell you on the fairy tale, have different goals than your well-being and will suck you dry.

I'm not saying to not donate food for the needy. But do not donate money to the religions. Because they already have enough. And are not giving it all to the needy.
What have you done?
A $2 can of progresso soup that they can open and eat, does far more than giving $2 to your religion.
So I'm going to "feed my starving children" next week. And I'm going to have a nice donation for them outside of the community service. They deserve it. I've been saving up.

Many churches elect to extend grants that provide ongoing funding to food pantries. Typically a church willdesignate a specific amount of money to be paid to a food bank on a monthly or quarterly basis. Other times, a church will provide a recurring annual grant to a food pantry.

On average, religiously affiliated households donate $1,590 to charity annually, while households with no religious affiliation contribute $695. And in 2016 religious institutions received more than twice as much charitable giving, $122.94 billion, as any other industry in the nonprofit sector.
Question is, how much was given to charity, and how much was absorbed.

To my post before last, if there is a judge and you have been a good person, you should be in.

And not have to subscribe to a religion that allows what we all agree is evil shit.

In that regard atheists have way more ethics and morals than blind believers.

Just look at the truth man...

Last edited:
That’s your opinion. You don’t know that.

how many times do I have to tell you why I am a Christian?
Because you were born into it. You had a choice if you were smart. Later on in life.
And I left it.

So what are you, religion wise? Not that you need one... What are you arguing for?
I am anti-materialism.

I am arguing for God.
I am also anti-materialism, at least on the high end. So basically your argument is that God is real?

Why does that matter to you? It could be, it could not be. If there is an afterlife, all people will go there.

100% real. I’ve been telling you why it matters for a year now and it has absolutely nothing to do with an afterlife. It has everything to do with this life.

Materialism basically means you don’t believe that anything exist beyond the material world which leads to people worshipping material things. We are free to pursue fame, fortune, power and pleasure but in the end none of those things will satisfy us because we were made for more.

What have you done?

Question is, how much was given to charity, and how much was absorbed.
Don’t know. Probably depends on the specific church.

To my post before last, if there is a judge and you have been a good person, you should be in.

And not have to subscribe to a religion that allows what we all agree is evil shit.
I don’t worry about the destination. I focus on the journey. I live in the present.

again, you don’t have a balanced view of religion or history.

And I left it.

I am anti-materialism.

I am arguing for God.

100% real. I’ve been telling you why it matters for a year now and it has absolutely nothing to do with an afterlife. It has everything to do with this life.

Materialism basically means you don’t believe that anything exist beyond the material world which leads to people worshipping material things. We are free to pursue fame, fortune, power and pleasure but in the end none of those things will satisfy us because we were made for more.
So who shall judge us?

Materialism basically means you don’t believe that anything exist beyond the material world which leads to people worshipping material things.
Like, crosses. Paintings. Books. Special water, and crackers.Walls, and statues, and even other humans.

Sorry ding, obviously believing in sky daddies also pushes people to worship material things. While atheists, of course, can also worship ideas, music, love, and any other idea you can come up with. Except, sky daddies.

So no, you're just full of shit as usual.

Last edited:

I don’t worry about the destination. I focus on the journey. I live in the present.

The journey is the destination. The present is leading to a destination.

How can you describe your destination?

And I left it.

I am anti-materialism.

I am arguing for God.

So who shall judge us?
What does that matter? Would it change what you do?

Materialism basically means you don’t believe that anything exist beyond the material world which leads to people worshipping material things.
Like, crosses. Paintings. Books. Special water, and crackers.Walls, and statues, and even other humans.

Sorry ding, obviously believing in sky daddies also pushes people to worship material things. While atheists, of course, can also worship ideas, music, love, and any other idea you can come up with. Except, sky daddies.

So no, you're just full of shit as usual.
I can’t fool you, can I?

Look, you can tell what someone worships by what they do. Believing in God doesn’t keep people from worshiping created things instead of the creator. Only having a relationship with the creator can do that.

And since you have never taken even the first step towards that which starts with a belief, you are literally in no position to know one way or another. The only way you are going to know that is to test it for yourself.

There is no analogy on earth that can justify saying the journey is the destination. Who you are today is not who you will be in 6 months or 1 year or 10 years from now.

In fact you even contradicted yourself and proved my point when you wrote the present is leading to a destination.

And I left it.

I am anti-materialism.

I am arguing for God.

There are many people who have destroyed others. And it crosses the lines to more then just white people. The whole rainbow of people are involved. As the years have gone by though, people do less and less to help their fellow man. This is dangerous as it took a long time for that to occur. It still happens. Fiefdoms of power rule us. Fiefdoms of employment rules over decency. And only looks good with each other when aligned for some reason.

There is no analogy on earth that can justify saying the journey is the destination. Who you are today is not who you will be in 6 months or 1 year or 10 years from now.

In fact you even contradicted yourself and proved my point when you wrote the present is leading to a destination.

The present is leading to a destination, we can only guess what it will be. But somehow you seem to know...

Do you think it's heaven?

Forum List

Back