Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

So is God. You are the prodigals son and he is the father waiting for your return.

One way or another you will return to him. The only question is will you do it while it can affect your life and the lives of those you love in the material world or will you wait until you pass from the material world into the next plane of existence which is the source of the material world which is a contingent reality.
I don't understand why my belief matters. I already have faith. I just don't accept the evils that were committed in the name of religion.
It’s not the belief. It’s the relationship that is transformational. The belief is merely the starting point.

No one is asking you to accept whatever bad acts you think have happened in the past. Besides, are you telling me that you can’t be American because our past wasn’t perfect?
Good question. I'm American bc I was born here. There's no changing that fact. Are you Christian because you were born that way?

Because you do have a choice.
You can renounce your citizenship. Why haven’t you? We stole this land from native Americans and killed them. We enslaved blacks, treated them as chattel and killed them.

why are you still an American? How can you remain one?

are you getting the picture yet?
I was born here. I can't change that. I love America, why would I renounce it?

I did change my religion, bc I was born to Roman Catholic parents. Well didn't change, I just never accept it after I learned more in my early years. I had a choice on that one. That's a personal choice.
Then you are a hypocrite. Plain and simple.

Are you Christian because you were born that way?
I am a Christian because I believe that God chose you be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffered death to reconcile justice with mercy.
What about the other people borne into other religions? How do they rate?
That’s a question for you because I am happy enough for others to worship God in the manner of their choosing.

I’m not a religion nazi like you are. Although you do only seem to object to Christianity.

If Adolf Hitler won the war, would he be right?
No. That’s not how truth works.
Yes it does. For radicals at least. You're only Christian bc you didn't lose the religious wars.
You’re the radical. I pity you for your hatred of Christians and Christianity.

didn’t I already tell you why I am a Christian? I’m a Christian because I believe that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffered death to reconcile justice with mercy.

so, no, I’m not a Christian because I was born into it.

Had you lost those wars, which you did not fight in, you would be Jewish or Muslim.

Religion is a fickle thing...
That’s your opinion. You don’t know that.

how many times do I have to tell you why I am a Christian?

Had you lost those wars, which you did not fight in, you would be Jewish or Muslim.

Because you were born into it. You had a choice if you were smart. Later on in life.

Last edited:
I was born in your wicked ways.

It took knowledge and science to set me right in my teens.

Last edited:

Because you were born into it. You had a choice if you were smart. Later on in life.
And I left it.

so how many more times do I have to tell you before you accept it?

Wrong. If you had knowledge then you would know that science tells us that space and time were created from no thing. God is no thing.

If you had intelligence then you would know that you are no saint.

if you had faith in God you would have a notion that you should try to become one.

if you knew God then you would know that all things are connected and happen for a reason to serve a purpose and that all things work for good.

you don’t know any of those things and you certainly don’t know about science.

And I left it.

So what are you, religion wise? Not that you need one... What are you arguing for?

Wrong. If you had knowledge then you would know that science tells us that space and time were created from no thing. God is no thing.

If you had intelligence then you would know that you are no saint.

if you had faith in God you would have a notion that you should try to become one.

if you knew God then you would know that all things are connected and happen for a reason to serve a purpose and that all things work for good.

you don’t know any of those things and you certainly don’t know about science.
Like a priest having relations with a minor?

Because I argue that you don't need religion to cloud the truth. The truth is that life is hard. Very hard. And you don't need a fairy tale to get you through. You can do it!

Organizations that sell you on the fairy tale, have different goals than your well-being and will suck you dry.

Last edited:
I'm not saying to not donate food for the needy. But do not donate money to the religions. Because they already have enough. And are not giving it all to the needy.

A $2 can of progresso soup that they can open and eat, does far more than giving $2 to your religion.

So I'm going to "feed my starving children" next week. And I'm going to have a nice donation for them outside of the community service. They deserve it. I've been saving up.

Last edited:

And I left it.

So what are you, religion wise? Not that you need one... What are you arguing for?
I am anti-materialism.

I am arguing for God.

Forum List

Back