Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

I play this in multiple instruments.

Had you embraced the spirit of God within you, you would have written multiple songs like that.

I also play and sing this on both piano and uke. And I'll sing it for you if you want....

Great. Good for you. My point still stands. You will never tap your full creative potential until you embrace the spirit of God within you because every creative act originates from the creator who is the source and matrix of creating.

I'm waiting....
So is God. You are the prodigals son and he is the father waiting for your return.

One way or another you will return to him. The only question is will you do it while it can affect your life and the lives of those you love in the material world or will you wait until you pass from the material world into the next plane of existence which is the source of the material world which is a contingent reality.

I appreciate your honest replies, and I do agree with your last post.

My problem is that current situations could stop that from happening. Due to misguided ideals.

Sry I meant post before last. Haven't read the last one yet.

I'm waiting....
So is God. You are the prodigals son and he is the father waiting for your return.

One way or another you will return to him. The only question is will you do it while it can affect your life and the lives of those you love in the material world or will you wait until you pass from the material world into the next plane of existence which is the source of the material world which is a contingent reality.
I don't understand why my belief matters. I already have faith. I just don't accept the evils that were committed in the name of religion.

That's the big thing for me ding.

I don't allow the cruelty that made the trilogy religions flourish.

I'm against violence. So it makes me wonder how others can believe in them.

Jesus would never have allowed violence. Yet, and so it goes...

[]

Yes, this has been prophecized and the allegorical and metaphoric part of the Bible. See vid below.

I do not think we are going to have WW III due to MAD as several countries have nuclear weapons now.

Just a hunch, but the end that has been prophecized could be it.

Again, the prophecies are analogies and metaphors, but the I think the message is clear.

I'm waiting....

I don't understand why my belief matters. I already have faith. I just don't accept the evils that were committed in the name of religion.
It’s not the belief. It’s the relationship that is transformational. The belief is merely the starting point.

No one is asking you to accept whatever bad acts you think have happened in the past. Besides, are you telling me that you can’t be American because our past wasn’t perfect?

First of all your worldview isn’t balanced. You are ignoring the good which vastly outweighs the bad. Secondly your understanding of history is skewed.

but putting all that aside, it’s not religion you are missing out of because of God, it is God you are missing out in because of religion. You are throwing the baby out with the bath water when you should be draining the water and keeping the baby.

My problem is that current situations could stop that from happening. Due to misguided ideals.

Thanks. But everything works for good, so it can’t be stopped. Everything is connected. Everything happens for a reason. When something happens that I don’t want or like, I find something to be thankful for and then I am able to learn and discover whatever it was that I was supposed to learn from it. Like I said, everything happens for a reason; everything works for good. It’s just not always easy to see how.

Again, your worldview isn’t balanced. You are ignoring the good which vastly outweighs the bad and your understanding of history is skewed.

why is it that you keep substituting religion for God?

Jesus would never have allowed violence. Yet, and so it goes...

[]

He allowed the poor to exist, right? He allowed the sick to exist, right?

So why is it that you believe he didn’t allow violence to exist?

Again that is history and we are living in today. What they did in evil they did such in error and ignorance. They battled their carnality just like every human does here in this world and yet some of them sought to learn and understand the spirit. Some were totally unawares of the spirit within them. Like Peter when when Jesus told him satan get thee behind me.

We can't do a thing about it when people believe lies and make choices based on their own ignorance no matter what their religious preference is. Even today we cannot 'make anyone' look, search and find the truth. We can warn but even that has been done throughout the ages and ignored. We can give witness to what we have personally experienced and have seen but that does not mean anyone will hear it or accept it.

Here is the deal concerning "The Word". We could say basically the same about all religions for those who say they believe in the Omni presence of a creator. Do they actually know what it is and where it originates from? Do they follow it? Do they abide in the doctrines, believe in the commandments of God, do they follow it, study it or do they follow in their own precepts or someone else's precepts?

I cannot speak for all who claim to be Christians only for my self and those whom I know intimately. I do know Judaism is the origin of the Bible and that the Old Testament is also "The Word" of God which is also describe as the first born of God, the spirit of prophecy, the truth and the light. I also know just like anything living a child grows and learns as they grow. That which was created with eternal breath even takes time to grow and develop no matter what religion the human may profess. It is up to each individually to leave behind their own son of perdition and fight the evil within themselves first.

Yes, that was history and it has a tendency to repeat itself. That history is that a small group of people figured out that the imminent second coming they had been waiting for wasn't going to happen to deliver them from Rome. They were not going to be saved. Jewish groups that refused to accept Jesus Christ were also suffering under Rome. Then as things began to be written much, much later generations forgot.

At issue is that the antisemitic stereotypes are tied to it.

The Cleansing of the Temple narrative and economic antisemitism. Then the Second Temple was burned to the ground it was a--ha ha ha-the proof is in the pudding because you didn't accept. BAM! Replacement Theology. Medieval time period: In early medieval Europe, Jewish people were only allowed to work in the markets and hated as "hagglers" reinforcing the Cleansing of the Temple narrative. Lived in ghettos. Paper money became a thing, needed someone to do that nasty usury business but Christians were forbidden, Jews are already damned, lets have them do it. Let's reinforce that Cleansing of the Temple narrative especially when loans have to be paid back and the economy sucks. A couple hundred years pass and everyone is living side by side with little mayhem and then the First Crusade comes. As it were, the crusaders liked muslims less than they did Jewish people and they knew those Jewish people needed help in Jerusalem. As they march right along they terrorize Jewish communities. Convert or die. They take Jerusalem, then take the Jewish people, put them in Synagogues and burn them down because they killed Jesus. Replacement Theology at work. French Revolution and rights are finally available to Jewish people. Eventually, the un-unified Germans are becoming more miffed as time goes along because they aren't French. They don't want the Jewish people there. This part makes me laugh insanely because the Jewish people are identified as living as a country within country but they are not allowed to participate fully as citizens. Even the Jewish Karl Marx uses economic antisemitism.
On The Jewish Question by Karl Marx

Much of the argument made was that they were a Christian nation. Hitler didn't happen overnight. There was a little over 100 years worth of intense antisemitic literature.

Antisemitism has been on the rise in Europe for over about 15 years. It's been on the rise here and some is notably by the "left". It's not "dormant" or some such nonsense. We have Churches that are definitely antisemitic are here. Alex Jones makes antisemitic comments. End times and antisemitism. Penelope.
It's nonsense. It's a loop.

Constantine did a power play by putting removing others from office and putting in Christians.The man did not convert to Christianity until he was on his death bed. He killed his wife and his son and sent his mother out for a brilliant PR move and she brought back the True Cross. She is St. Helena. Eusebius wrote propaganda--which was pretty normal at the time but it created this very unrealistic portrait of him. Constantine could not wrap his brain about what the infighting was about and didn't particularly care. He just wanted it to stop. But there were people before he came around that had already been trying to compile what the "truth" was.

I'm sure there is spirit in there but without the history of the events surrounding Christianity then this just continues to occur.
The vile portions of human nature is something that always must be kept in check. The slaughtering of peoples that continues today proves that there are evil spirits too. In that same note the love in others can overcome but how many will except that if they have their own agendas? And truth is not always an easy subject even within oneself so how can it be found if ignorance and error abounds? It can't if people are not ready to accept it. And that is where it all gets sticky because no one likes to give up their own comforts whether those are physiological (body) or psychological (mind). < I used the larger words because that is how easily people can get confused even with those with voluminous degrees cannot tell the difference when they see the words written into a document. Humans are that simply confuse when they are not standing in the right place to begin with no matter what religion they profess. With that confusion in them they can be easily lead into situations they should not be abiding in.

Now comes the issue; how to get them turned. I believe the answer to that is "by My Spirit" as without it we are lost.

You can't get anyone turned. You can only "overcome" if you manage to survive. Even that is iffy.

Again that is history and we are living in today. What they did in evil they did such in error and ignorance. They battled their carnality just like every human does here in this world and yet some of them sought to learn and understand the spirit. Some were totally unawares of the spirit within them. Like Peter when when Jesus told him satan get thee behind me.

We can't do a thing about it when people believe lies and make choices based on their own ignorance no matter what their religious preference is. Even today we cannot 'make anyone' look, search and find the truth. We can warn but even that has been done throughout the ages and ignored. We can give witness to what we have personally experienced and have seen but that does not mean anyone will hear it or accept it.

Here is the deal concerning "The Word". We could say basically the same about all religions for those who say they believe in the Omni presence of a creator. Do they actually know what it is and where it originates from? Do they follow it? Do they abide in the doctrines, believe in the commandments of God, do they follow it, study it or do they follow in their own precepts or someone else's precepts?

I cannot speak for all who claim to be Christians only for my self and those whom I know intimately. I do know Judaism is the origin of the Bible and that the Old Testament is also "The Word" of God which is also describe as the first born of God, the spirit of prophecy, the truth and the light. I also know just like anything living a child grows and learns as they grow. That which was created with eternal breath even takes time to grow and develop no matter what religion the human may profess. It is up to each individually to leave behind their own son of perdition and fight the evil within themselves first.

Yes, that was history and it has a tendency to repeat itself. That history is that a small group of people figured out that the imminent second coming they had been waiting for wasn't going to happen to deliver them from Rome. They were not going to be saved. Jewish groups that refused to accept Jesus Christ were also suffering under Rome. Then as things began to be written much, much later generations forgot.

At issue is that the antisemitic stereotypes are tied to it.

The Cleansing of the Temple narrative and economic antisemitism. Then the Second Temple was burned to the ground it was a--ha ha ha-the proof is in the pudding because you didn't accept. BAM! Replacement Theology. Medieval time period: In early medieval Europe, Jewish people were only allowed to work in the markets and hated as "hagglers" reinforcing the Cleansing of the Temple narrative. Lived in ghettos. Paper money became a thing, needed someone to do that nasty usury business but Christians were forbidden, Jews are already damned, lets have them do it. Let's reinforce that Cleansing of the Temple narrative especially when loans have to be paid back and the economy sucks. A couple hundred years pass and everyone is living side by side with little mayhem and then the First Crusade comes. As it were, the crusaders liked muslims less than they did Jewish people and they knew those Jewish people needed help in Jerusalem. As they march right along they terrorize Jewish communities. Convert or die. They take Jerusalem, then take the Jewish people, put them in Synagogues and burn them down because they killed Jesus. Replacement Theology at work. French Revolution and rights are finally available to Jewish people. Eventually, the un-unified Germans are becoming more miffed as time goes along because they aren't French. They don't want the Jewish people there. This part makes me laugh insanely because the Jewish people are identified as living as a country within country but they are not allowed to participate fully as citizens. Even the Jewish Karl Marx uses economic antisemitism.
On The Jewish Question by Karl Marx

Much of the argument made was that they were a Christian nation. Hitler didn't happen overnight. There was a little over 100 years worth of intense antisemitic literature.

Antisemitism has been on the rise in Europe for over about 15 years. It's been on the rise here and some is notably by the "left". It's not "dormant" or some such nonsense. We have Churches that are definitely antisemitic are here. Alex Jones makes antisemitic comments. End times and antisemitism. Penelope.
It's nonsense. It's a loop.

Constantine did a power play by putting removing others from office and putting in Christians.The man did not convert to Christianity until he was on his death bed. He killed his wife and his son and sent his mother out for a brilliant PR move and she brought back the True Cross. She is St. Helena. Eusebius wrote propaganda--which was pretty normal at the time but it created this very unrealistic portrait of him. Constantine could not wrap his brain about what the infighting was about and didn't particularly care. He just wanted it to stop. But there were people before he came around that had already been trying to compile what the "truth" was.

I'm sure there is spirit in there but without the history of the events surrounding Christianity then this just continues to occur.
The vile portions of human nature is something that always must be kept in check. The slaughtering of peoples that continues today proves that there are evil spirits too. In that same note the love in others can overcome but how many will except that if they have their own agendas? And truth is not always an easy subject even within oneself so how can it be found if ignorance and error abounds? It can't if people are not ready to accept it. And that is where it all gets sticky because no one likes to give up their own comforts whether those are physiological (body) or psychological (mind). < I used the larger words because that is how easily people can get confused even with those with voluminous degrees cannot tell the difference when they see the words written into a document. Humans are that simply confuse when they are not standing in the right place to begin with no matter what religion they profess. With that confusion in them they can be easily lead into situations they should not be abiding in.

Now comes the issue; how to get them turned. I believe the answer to that is "by My Spirit" as without it we are lost.

You can't get anyone turned. You can only "overcome" if you manage to survive. Even that is iffy.
The Lord's spirit within is what turns anyone. That is where the foundation is laid for consciousness even for those unaware or asleep.

I'm waiting....

It’s not the belief. It’s the relationship that is transformational. The belief is merely the starting point.

No one is asking you to accept whatever bad acts you think have happened in the past. Besides, are you telling me that you can’t be American because our past wasn’t perfect?
Good question. I'm American bc I was born here. There's no changing that fact. Are you Christian because you were born that way?

Because you do have a choice.

First of all your worldview isn’t balanced. You are ignoring the good which vastly outweighs the bad. Secondly your understanding of history is skewed.

but putting all that aside, it’s not religion you are missing out of because of God, it is God you are missing out in because of religion. You are throwing the baby out with the bath water when you should be draining the water and keeping the baby.
You are

I feel differently. I think the good does not outway the bad. The bad was too bad.

All the other religions you hate and fought against that were bad, have goods that you disregard as well.

Thanks. But everything works for good, so it can’t be stopped. Everything is connected. Everything happens for a reason. When something happens that I don’t want or like, I find something to be thankful for and then I am able to learn and discover whatever it was that I was supposed to learn from it. Like I said, everything happens for a reason; everything works for good. It’s just not always easy to see how.
Sometimes shit happens.

Forum List

Back