Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

I'm waiting....
So is God. You are the prodigals son and he is the father waiting for your return.

One way or another you will return to him. The only question is will you do it while it can affect your life and the lives of those you love in the material world or will you wait until you pass from the material world into the next plane of existence which is the source of the material world which is a contingent reality.
I don't understand why my belief matters. I already have faith. I just don't accept the evils that were committed in the name of religion.
It’s not the belief. It’s the relationship that is transformational. The belief is merely the starting point.

No one is asking you to accept whatever bad acts you think have happened in the past. Besides, are you telling me that you can’t be American because our past wasn’t perfect?
Good question. I'm American bc I was born here. There's no changing that fact. Are you Christian because you were born that way?

Because you do have a choice.
You can renounce your citizenship. Why haven’t you? We stole this land from native Americans and killed them. We enslaved blacks, treated them as chattel and killed them.

why are you still an American? How can you remain one?

are you getting the picture yet?

Are you Christian because you were born that way?
I am a Christian because I believe that God chose you be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffered death to reconcile justice with mercy.

I feel differently. I think the good does not outway the bad. The bad was too bad.

All the other religions you hate and fought against that were bad, have goods that you disregard as well.
And yet you remain an American even though we stole this land and treated people as property. So you are inconsistent.

I appreciate your honest replies, and I do agree with your last post.

My problem is that current situations could stop that from happening. Due to misguided ideals.

Sry I meant post before last. Haven't read the last one yet.
Thanks. But everything works for good, so it can’t be stopped. Everything is connected. Everything happens for a reason. When something happens that I don’t want or like, I find something to be thankful for and then I am able to learn and discover whatever it was that I was supposed to learn from it. Like I said, everything happens for a reason; everything works for good. It’s just not always easy to see how.
Sometimes shit happens.
And always works for good.

Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.

Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL
If a Christian hates a Jew, they’re faux Christians.

Muslims hate anyone and everyone, including Muslims.

I'm waiting....
So is God. You are the prodigals son and he is the father waiting for your return.

One way or another you will return to him. The only question is will you do it while it can affect your life and the lives of those you love in the material world or will you wait until you pass from the material world into the next plane of existence which is the source of the material world which is a contingent reality.
I don't understand why my belief matters. I already have faith. I just don't accept the evils that were committed in the name of religion.
It’s not the belief. It’s the relationship that is transformational. The belief is merely the starting point.

No one is asking you to accept whatever bad acts you think have happened in the past. Besides, are you telling me that you can’t be American because our past wasn’t perfect?
Good question. I'm American bc I was born here. There's no changing that fact. Are you Christian because you were born that way?

Because you do have a choice.
You can renounce your citizenship. Why haven’t you? We stole this land from native Americans and killed them. We enslaved blacks, treated them as chattel and killed them.

why are you still an American? How can you remain one?

are you getting the picture yet?
I was born here. I can't change that. I love America, why would I renounce it?

I did change my religion, bc I was born to Roman Catholic parents. Well didn't change, I just never accept it after I learned more in my early years. I had a choice on that one. That's a personal choice.

Had you lost those wars, which you did not fight in, you would be Jewish or Muslim.

Religion is a fickle thing...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back