Loneliness, a country wide epidemic

RFK is now being shunned by the Kennedy clan for endorsing Trump

After announcing his endorsement of Trump on Aug. 23, Bobby implied that others in his personal life will be disappointed by the decision.

"This decision is agonizing for me because of the difficulties it causes my wife and my children and my friends," he said, "but I have the certainty that this is what I’m meant to do, and that certainty gives me internal peace even in storms."

Indeed it is. The problem is people like you that hate anyone that does not look and think just like them.
That’s some warm and fuzzy shit, it FEELZ so good to say but you know better…You know commonalities, likemindedness, language and religion is what bonds a society, bonds men and women. You know this for an absolute fact but you globalists can’t bring yourself to admit that you know this…you don’t even have the balls to admit it to yourself.
Imagine a father telling his daughter…”Hunny, you should seek a partner entirely different than yourself, someone who speaks a different language, practices a different religion, someone you have cultural barriers with…etc etc, you can build a great bond with such a foundation.”

See how fucking retarded that sounds?

That’s some warm and fuzzy shit, it FEELZ so good to say but you know better…You know commonalities, likemindedness, language and religion is what bonds a society, bonds men and women.

Yep, and a person can have all these things with someone of any color.

Well if that person is not a hate filled racist that is.

You know this for an absolute fact but you globalists can’t bring yourself to admit that you know this…you don’t even have the balls to admit it to yourself.

I guess I am a globalists as I have lived all over the world and traveled even more of it. I have never had an issue getting along with the local people no matter where I was, being living in Iran or Japan or any of the other couple dozen countries I have been to.

Imagine a father telling his daughter…”Hunny, you should seek a partner entirely different than yourself, someone who speaks a different language, practices a different religion, someone you have cultural barriers with…etc etc, you can build a great bond with such a foundation.”

Funny you should say this as my daughter is dating a Maltese, though he does speak the King's English very well. I think it is him being from a different culture that attracts her to him. He treats her like a lady and watches out for her and makes her feel wanted.

I could not be happier for her

Yep, and a person can have all these things with someone of any color.

Well if that person is not a hate filled racist that is.

I guess I am a globalists as I have lived all over the world and traveled even more of it. I have never had an issue getting along with the local people no matter where I was, being living in Iran or Japan or any of the other couple dozen countries I have been to.

Funny you should say this as my daughter is dating a Maltese, though he does speak the King's English very well. I think it is him being from a different culture that attracts her to him. He treats her like a lady and watches out for her and makes her feel wanted.

I could not be happier for her
So weird…you one-offs are always part of an exception to every rule…hahaha
You honestly believe it is a natural act for humans to gravitate toward and bond with people who are entirely different.
You’ll even make the assertion “the greater the differences the better.”
Twilight Zone shit.
Hopefully there’s a little brain cell in you that still knows better…one that knows REAL people like to stand in line at the grocery store behind someone they know they can converse with without reading lips and looking like a mime in public.

That has not been my experience. It seems to be pretty even.

Yep, with people on both sides denigrating those on the other side.

Indeed, that is what a cult does, and you are a happy member of one
Having different sides should be give and take. For many decades Progs have been taking with non-progs doing the giving.

So weird…you one-offs are always part of an exception to every rule…hahaha
You honestly believe it is a natural act for humans to gravitate toward and bond with people who are entirely different.
You’ll even make the assertion “the greater the differences the better.”
Twilight Zone shit.
Hopefully there’s a little brain cell in you that still knows better…one that knows REAL people like to stand in line at the grocery store behind someone they know they can converse with without reading lips and looking like a mime in public.

Again, this is a "you" problem.

You assume because people might have different skin color they are entirely different, but this is not the case.

You assume because people came from two different cultures they are entirely different, but again this does not have to be the case.

Have you ever seen what happens when you put a bunch of young children of different cultures in a room to play...they all play with each other and do not bunch up by color or anything else.

I have experienced this personally in my life while living in Iran and with with our daughter who spent 3.5 years growing up in Japan. The sort of hate you have for anyone that does not look like you is a learned behavior.

Y

Yes, the Left is all about promoting childless sex.
That should be required for dimocrap scum.

But that starts the whole "Nature vs Nurture" argument again.

I maintain that it takes hundreds of generations to perfect the stupidity required to be a dimocrap scumbag.

Do people talk about politics outside of a forum like this one?

Like in real life when you are with your friends or family.

We had dinner last night with 3 other couples at one of their houses and never once in 3 or so hours did anything to do with politics come up.

Liberal hate for anyone who doesn't think like them is also a learned behavior.

Considering the discussion I am having with BL that is pretty damn funny.

He is one of your own little kitty.

But yes, all such hate is a learned behavior, it does not matter what your politics are

Last edited:

Forum List

Back