Loneliness, a country wide epidemic

We have a mentally impaired president with his trembling thumb on the nuclear button while the rest of the world is in chaos. We have kids dying from fentanyl poisoning at an alarming rate and hoards of illegal aliens who never saw a doctor in their sorry lives and may be afflicted with God only knows what plague but the surgeon is worried about loneliness. November can't come soon enough.

We have established that many are here because of loneliness, but does social media add to it?

Y

Yes, the Left is all about promoting childless sex.

Is there a problem with this?

My wife and I had our last child more than 22 years ago and we are having sex more than ever.

This seems a good thing

Is there a problem with this?

My wife and I had our last child more than 22 years ago and we are having sex more than ever.

This seems a good thing
People are having less children, less than ever before.

This adds to loneliness, especially when you lose your spouse which everyone does eventually, unless you die first.

Kamala is the poster child for this, devoting her entire life to gaining political power.

At the end of her life, what will she say? "I have but one regret, I wish I had just a little more power to do this or that?"

you first link is 10 years old. Much has changed in those 10 years
The way that journalism has died, my guess is we will be using a lot more of them, as long as we have access to them, that is. Soon the Left may take all the old stuff down and pretend it never happened.

Erasing history is just what the Left does

1724687316435.png

Last edited:

• In a survey, nearly a quarter of U.S. adults without college degrees said they had no close friends.
  • People without college degrees also reported less participation in social activities like going to parks or restaurants than college-educated adults.
  • The findings come amid a documented rise in loneliness and social isolation.
Nearly all U.S. adults used to have close friends.

The U.S. surgeon general declared loneliness an epidemic last year, citing its links to heart disease, stroke, dementia and premature death. San Mateo County, California, which includes part of Silicon Valley, subsequently declared a public health emergency over high rates of loneliness among residents.

The polarization of society politically I think is driving this, in addition to the traditional family being attacked at every turn as society deteriorates into a dysfunctional woke abyss of human despair.

But does the Left care about unknown numbers of people having their lives cut short by this epidemic? They don't care about the drug epidemic that kills about 300 people a day overdosing do they? No, for them, this is part of the solution, which is population control to save the environment. For them, this is part of their master plan.

Is it an epidemic if it's self inflicted?

If people stopped spending all their time on their phones they wouldn't be lonely.

If people would stop thinking being a victim and saying "woe is me" in attempts to get attention and pity parties they wouldn't be lonely.

If people would stop tricking themselves into believing they have all kinds of disorders.

If people would stop being soft, weak willed, pussy ass bitches thinking they need a safe space everywhere they go and claiming to need mental health days.

If people would stop feeling the need to avoid conversation and censor everything they say to everyone else to the point they can't just be honest, direct and and forward.

If people did all that then they wouldn't be lonely. There was no loneliness epidemics in America ever before until very recently because our newest generation are a bunch of and gutless cowards that hide online and live their lives online.

90% of people today that are lonely are lonely because they made themselves be that way. The only epidemic we have right now is people that are social retards or their own design and sadly they are going to raise more social retards.

Kamala is the poster child for this, devoting her entire life to gaining political power.

At the end of her life, what will she say? "I have but one regret, I wish I had just a little more power to do this or that?"

Her step-kids really seem to love her as is she was their mom.

yep, on both sides.

Sure, but leftists are far more intolerant of differing opinions than people on the right are, and they will end friendships, family ties, etc over it. Studies have shown this for a long time. This is not a new revelation. For all the preaching of diversity and tolerance, they practice it the least.

The way that journalism has died, my guess is we will be using a lot more of them, as long as we have access to them, that is. Soon the Left may take all the old stuff down and pretend it never happened.

Erasing history is just what the Left does

Once again, you know that political division is adding to the problem but you remain one of the most divisive people on this forum.

Forum List

Back