Loneliness, a country wide epidemic

neither are your 10 year old surveys

Maybe not, but the second article is only three years old. Now, if you want to sit there and smugly pretend that leftists in the past three years have suddenly opened their arms and embraced Trump supporters, that's your prerogative, but we both know there's no truth to it. The bottom line is, I've presented evidence and you've presented bias.

Have a nice day.

Maybe not, but the second article is only three years old. Now, if you want to sit there and smugly pretend that leftists in the past three years have suddenly opened their arms and embraced Trump supporters, that's your prerogative, but we both know there's no truth to it. The bottom line is, I've presented evidence and you've presented bias.

Have a nice day.

I am not claiming leftist have gotten any better, just that those on the right, especially the MAGA folks have gotten worse.

Sure, but leftists are far more intolerant of differing opinions than people on the right are, and they will end friendships, family ties, etc over it. Studies have shown this for a long time. This is not a new revelation. For all the preaching of diversity and tolerance, they practice it the least.
Or physically attack someone.

Or physically attack someone.
The entire GOP Congress was assaulted with a gun along with Justice Kavanaugh with the Supreme Court and now Trump.

I think not only dialogue ends with the Left, they then resort to violence.

That appears to be what is going on.

Forum List

Back