Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

It's not a sex thing like he implies. Do you take the wafer on your mouth or on your hand? And why?

So honestly my parents didn't go to church. Roman Catholic but church is not a thing due to the country. I have no idea how it was done until later in life.

And later on I got offered these crackers... And that's where the question arises.

I always took it in the mouth, until I started herding them...

But I never got why others choose differently, to this day.

The odd question came up recently, so I'm asking the experts.
You do know I don’t believe a word you are saying, right?

My parents are from Cuba. There were no churches after Castro. But they were still Roman Catholic. What part don't you believe?

Besides hunger factors, why do people choose to take it in mouth or on the hand?

This is a serious question, no sexual connatations.

I say the same of you.

You lie based on your religion. You refuse the atrocities that were committed, and the molestations that happened.

I don't know what to do with you ding...

I say the same of you.

You lie based on your religion. You refuse the atrocities that were committed, and the molestations that happened.

I don't know what to do with you ding...
Maybe you should try more trolling.

I only argue ethics and morals. And try to show your perception of us atheists is incorrect, and that your religion violates ethics and morals throughout history.

You can call me what you want after that.

I am anti Christian/Judaism/Islam. You're all evil if you believe beyond reason.

Last edited:
But all three have throughout history, and claim that "God" allowed them to. Same God. Murdered, raped, and trafficed innocent people. Committed genocide in the name of the same God. That shit is wrong!

None of you fanatics repel that, which means it will happen again...

Nobody reads it, and nobody cares. Anyone who disagrees, please give a shout out.

I only argue ethics and morals. And try to show your perception of us atheists is incorrect, and that your religion violates ethics and morals throughout history.

You can call me what you want after that.

I am anti Christian/Judaism/Islam. You're all evil if you believe beyond reason.
I’ve addressed this so many times it’s not even funny.

You have no morals and ethics. You’re a troll.

It is not ok to kill people based on religion.
That’s pretty ironic considering that you are the only one attacking people because of their religion.

You are like one step away from going full nazi.

Forum List

Back