Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

But all three have throughout history, and claim that "God" allowed them to. Same God. Murdered, raped, and trafficed innocent people. Committed genocide in the name of the same God. That shit is wrong!
Again, I have addressed this so many times it’s not even funny.

It is not ok to kill people based on religion.
That’s pretty ironic considering that you are the only one attacking people because of their religion.

You are like one step away from going full nazi.
I'm not attacking anyone. I'm trying to say to NOT attack people because of their religion, or lack thereof. I want peace. Religion wants something else apparently that won't be settled until the last one standing.

It is not ok to kill people based on religion.
That’s pretty ironic considering that you are the only one attacking people because of their religion.

You are like one step away from going full nazi.
I'm not attacking anyone. I'm trying to say to NOT attack people because of their religion, or lack thereof. I want peace. Religion wants something else apparently that won't be settled until the last one standing.
Sure you. You are attacking me for my religion.

Nobody reads it, and nobody cares. Anyone who disagrees, please give a shout out.
And I should care about that why?
Because you show your fanatic belief in something that is not true, or virtuous.

And you disregard anyone who thinks otherwise.
I would say the person attacking someone else for their religious beliefs is the fanatic and that’s you.

Do people who believe in Judaism or Islam, or anything else, get a chance to go to heaven?

I don't know. I'm asking you. They should not based on your religion.

Are you willing to accept they are?

I don't know. I'm asking you. They should not based on your religion.

Are you willing to accept they are?
Of course I am. Why couldn’t you figure that out from my response? Are you stupid?

So what the heck do you believe in? And are arguing about?

Because you show your fanatic belief in something that is not true, or virtuous.

Like a genocidal god and his homophobic and misogynous religion is somehow good.

Our friend thinks like Satan.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back