Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Well you try to teach mon-sat at least. And it's the same wrong thing every time.

Answer why your religion is superior to anyone else's faith.
Is it my job to teach? Or is it my job to participate in the conflict and confusion process and get out of God’s way of teaching?

Did I say my beliefs were superior?

I don’t believe I did. I don’t look at religions that way. Do you?

Not everyone perceives God the same way. They should practice the faith that works best for them in cultivating their walk with the Creator of existence.

Maybe Sunday's you get a realization that you shouldn't be doing that...
Doing what? Being tolerant of the faith of others? Maybe you should practice that.

And that's cool, it means you have faith.
Faith is something that grows. But we should always be aware of the risk of lip service.

Keeping the faith...

You know the song many times already.
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t. It’s a process; a journey; a walk.

I'll be your huckleberry ding...
Thanks

You seem to be avoiding the word "religion".

Do you have a religion or a faith? Bc I have no problem with a faith.

No faith ever killed anyone except in self defense.

Religions have human rulers that fool people into killing others for profit and power.

That's what I've been trying to say. It seems like you may agree?

Bc a good "God" would never allow that. But religions follow human laws.

People that have faith should not follow those laws, and do what their ideal should do. And that's faith. And it requires dropping the human rulers and their religion.

I think you feel the same way. But if not, please tell me why...

Jesus is my ideal. I don't follow any of the religions attributed to him. I don't know if he actually existed. I don't think he's the son of God. But was written about him makes him an ideal for me. I can drop the evil religions that made money and followers and power in his name, but still love the ideals.

The Christians and Jews sit in solidarity today like never before...the cowardly attack on 9-11 was the glue....

But any religion that kills others to promote themselves, is a bad thing....

And that's the trilogy religions for the most part.

No faith ever killed anyone except in self defense.

Religions have human rulers that fool people into killing others for profit and power.

That's what I've been trying to say. It seems like you may agree?
No. Men did that.

Bc a good "God" would never allow that. But religions follow human laws.

People that have faith should not follow those laws, and do what their ideal should do. And that's faith. And it requires dropping the human rulers and their religion.
You don’t have perfect knowledge. So you can’t see how things are connected.

seems like you are proposing anarchy. I suggest you read Locke.

Jesus is my ideal. I don't follow any of the religions attributed to him. I don't know if he actually existed. I don't think he's the son of God. But was written about him makes him an ideal for me. I can drop the evil religions that made money and followers and power in his name, but still love the ideals.
Your view of history and religion is unbalanced.

Forum List

Back