Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Tell me a little about Locke,
No. Figure it out for yourself.

but I will tell you about Yuri Bezmenov. But I think you already know what he has to say.

Never heard about him. Tell me about Locke.

John Locke - Wikipedia

John Locke FRS (/lɒk/; 29 August 1632 – 28 October 1704) was an English philosopher and physician, widely regarded as one of the most influential of Enlightenment thinkers and commonly known as the "Father of Liberalism".[11][12][13] Considered one of the first of the British empiricists, following the tradition of Sir Francis Bacon, he is equally important to social contract theory. His work greatly affected the development of epistemology and political philosophy. His writings influenced Voltaire and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, many Scottish Enlightenmentthinkers, as well as the American revolutionaries. His contributions to classical republicanism and liberal theory are reflected in the United States Declaration of Independence.[14]

Tell me a little about Locke, and why you think it would help me.
I already explained to you that the only thing that will help you is suffering the consequences of your predictable surprises.

what part of that didn’t you understand?

That's faith.
Faith is having complete trust in something or someone. You only have faith in yourself and that is misguided. You aren’t perfect. God is.
I don't have faith in myself to a point of perfection. I'm far from that. I do have faith in knowing what is good and what is not. I know my mistakes but I would never hurt anyone, based on religion..
You worship yourself.

don’t kid yourself, you are a religious fanatic. I don’t for a second believe you wouldn’t hurt others for your religion.
I would never do that. Only in self defense. My way is talking logic and faith. I don't want people in the world killing others based on their Santa Claus belief.

My view is for the good of humanity.
I see it different.

you attack others because of religion. It’s only a matter of time before you go full nazi.

And that's why I can't understand why people follow religions that established themselves by genocide.
Yet again I will say, you have an unbalanced view of history and religion.
Why would my view be unbalanced when I'm following faith and logic? I'm interested in hearing your point of view.
Not sure what that has to do with your bias, Roy.

your view of history and religion is unbalanced because you only focus on what you perceive to be bad and totally ignore the good.

now do you understand?
No I don't Roy. You must have got drunker than I did...

I'll catch you later.

And that's why I can't understand why people follow religions that established themselves by genocide.
Yet again I will say, you have an unbalanced view of history and religion.
Why would my view be unbalanced when I'm following faith and logic? I'm interested in hearing your point of view.
Not sure what that has to do with your bias, Roy.

your view of history and religion is unbalanced because you only focus on what you perceive to be bad and totally ignore the good.

now do you understand?
No I don't Roy. You must have got drunker than I did...

I'll catch you later.
Drink less and maybe you will understand it.

Bc a good "God" would never allow that. But religions follow human laws.

People that have faith should not follow those laws, and do what their ideal should do. And that's faith. And it requires dropping the human rulers and their religion.
You don’t have perfect knowledge. So you can’t see how things are connected.

seems like you are proposing anarchy. I suggest you read Locke.
Here's your initial reference to Locke.

Tell me why it's relevant.

I already explained to you that the only thing that will help you is suffering the consequences of your predictable surprises.

I have "predictable surprises"?!?

Wtf does that mean?

Give me a high five and I'll stop fucking with you! ✋

People that have faith should not follow those laws, and do what their ideal should do. And that's faith. And it requires dropping the human rulers and their religion.

Because you said you want to drop human rulers and their religion.

Locke saw it differently. Locke believed that governments exist to protect our natural rights.

I have "predictable surprises"?!?

Wtf does that mean?
It means that you can only learn the hard way.

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.

Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL

"Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?"

their particular religion doesn't have any thing to do with it.

the real question is; "why are some people so easily manipulated into hatred and violence?"

christian bob, born in southern USA, is taught by his christian religious leaders (and friends and family) to hate muslims and jews...(and gays and atheists and........)

but if bob had been born in an islamic country he would have been brainwashed to hate those very same people....just for a different religion...

ANY ideology can be used to indoctrinate MOST people (starting out as children) to "hate" anyone you choose.....

Locke saw it differently. Locke believed that governments exist to protect our natural rights.
I'm not talking about government, I'm talking about religion. How is it related?

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.

Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL

"Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?"

their particular religion doesn't have any thing to do with it.

the real question is; "why are some people so easily manipulated into hatred and violence?"

christian bob, born in southern USA, is taught by his christian religious leaders (and friends and family) to hate muslims and jews...(and gays and atheists and........)

but if bob had been born in an islamic country he would have been brainwashed to hate those very same people....just for a different religion...

ANY ideology can be used to indoctrinate MOST people (starting out as children) to "hate" anyone you choose.....
That's exactly what I argue. Probably 95% or more people believe their religion because they were born into it. They never had a choice...

That conundrum bothered me even as a kid. So I studied all the major religions (I had the encyclopedia Brittanica at the time), and came to a conclusion that what Christianity was teaching me, cannot be right. I stopped being part of it, and cannot find anything worth considering. Maybe Buddhism.

So I stick with the science, and honestly I think aliens may have more to do with our religions than an actual God.

The important thing is, to stick to your ethics, which are natural. And not follow something that is corrupt. Because throughout history, they will eventually make you do corrupt things .

I'm not talking about government, I'm talking about religion. How is it related?
I just want to add that religion and government first became tied with the Egyptian pharoahs. But the prior societies attributed their acquisition of knowledge to the anunnaki, which means "those who from heaven to earth came".

In modern terms, what would that mean?

You said human rulers.

Forum List

Back