Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Jesus was one fine looking Jew

A credit to his religion

Of course I am. Why couldn’t you figure that out from my response?
Because, ya asshole, you only responded "Why wouldn't they?" (Avoiding a yes/no answer, as we have come to expect from you), and he did something very un-ding-like (which is probably why you missed it) and directly answered your question, pointing to your own religion's principles and texts.

Last edited:
Because, ya asshole, you only responded "Why wouldn't they?" (Not a yes/no answer, as we have come to expect from you), and he did something very un-ding-like (which is probably why you missed it) and directly answered your question, pointing to your own religion's principles and texts.

Our friend seems to only care how many dings his mail box chimes and is willing to be seen as a stupid man to have his chime.

Forgive him. He has no life and no couth. That or your epithet is on the mark. 50/50

That is why he is such a one line garbage giver.

Regards
DL

Yes, you are Satan ding. If there is such a thing.

I rhymed. didn't know that i rhymed.

Because, ya asshole, you only responded "Why wouldn't they?" (Avoiding a yes/no answer, as we have come to expect from you), and he did something very un-ding-like (which is probably why you missed it) and directly answered your question, pointing to your own religion's principles and texts.
Anytime you want to debate me one on one in the bull ring I promise to give you my undivided attention.

That’s pretty ironic considering that you are the only one attacking people because of their religion.

Inquisition.

Need I say more?

Regards
DL
Yes. You do. Provide some specific. Because rhetoric is the bread and butter of subversives like yourself.

Name calling, you pathetic piece of human garbage, is all you have.

Regards
DL
It’s not name calling or if it’s true. :lol:

Anytime you want to debate me one on one in the bull ring I promise to give you my undivided attention.
And to say things that are meaningless, they dance and prance and preen for 10 pages that I have the meaning ng wrong, when forced to give my best guess. Nah, save it for brainwashing the Sunday school kids.

And to say things that are meaningless, they dance and prance and preen for 10 pages that I have the meaning ng wrong, when forced to give my best guess. Nah, save it for brainwashing the Sunday school kids.
You are scared.

I don’t teach Sunday school.

Well you try to teach mon-sat at least. And it's the same wrong thing every time.

Answer why your religion is superior to anyone else's faith.

Maybe Sunday's you get a realization that you shouldn't be doing that...

Keeping the faith...

You know the song many times already.

Forum List

Back