#jesusmatters. #trump2020. Black Woman Destroying BLM

trump may get 8 -9 percent of the black vote. That will equal about 2-2.5 million blacks. The other 30 million blacks who vote will not be voting for trump. I know you guys are desperate and want to believe 1 person painting over some words means something, but it really doesn't.

The other 30 million blacks who vote will not be voting for trump
Funny that you think there are 30 million black voters. You know that includes children dont you? Children dont vote. Neither do the 30% who are felons. On a good day there may be 10 million black voters -- legal voters anyway

Funny that you think there are 30 million black voters. You know that includes children dont you? Children dont vote. Neither do the 30% who are felons. On a good day there may be 10 million black voters -- legal voters anyway
There are almost 48 million blacks and 30 percent are not felons.

trump may get 8 -9 percent of the black vote. That will equal about 2-2.5 million blacks. The other 30 million blacks who vote will not be voting for trump. I know you guys are desperate and want to believe 1 person painting over some words means something, but it really doesn't.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

The other 30 million blacks who vote...what fucking planet you on

17 million blacks voted in 2016, 16.25 million in 2012

I know you think the black vote is relevant but its not
Whites elected Obama

Trump is up 10% higher with Hispanics than in he was in 2016 ! he will get over 15 % of the black vote in nov !in nov he will get more minority votes than any republican has in 50 yrs ! and though most will vote for him blacks are not going to turn out in record numbers for biden ...

only 30 % are not felons !!

LMFAO.

So you're implying that 70% of blacks ARE felons? Boy, that sure takes the narrative you've religiously blathered here on USMB and blows it right out of the fucking solar system. Thanks for posting this, I'll be sure to quote it every single time I catch you deflecting black crime statistics in your baseless diatribes.

......blacks commit crimes at much higher rates AND graduate at lower rates = it's not just the crime that's the problem--it adds up--a continuous self destructive cycle
..a LOT [ most ] more are sympathetic to criminals and hate of whites
..many examples and links before...Cannon and Ice Cube are only the most recent examples
..they are PROUD to be racist--they are PROUD for violently attacking whites/cops.....most blacks are sympathetic to blacks who are criminals and/or violent to whites/cops

Forum List

Back