Jets fan punching woman sparks police investigation

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Video of New York Jets fan punching woman sparks police investigation

A New York Jets fan caught on video punching a woman in the face after the team’s victory over the New England Patriots Sunday has sparked an investigation from New Jersey State Police.

It is not clear how the altercation began, but the woman in the video was wearing a Patriots T-shirt, MyFoxNY.com reports.

“We are aware of the situation and we do not tolerate that behavior,” a Jets spokesman said, according to the New York Daily News. “Parties involved were detained and this matter is now in the hands of the New Jersey State Police.”

In the video, the woman is seen walking toward the man at Met Life Stadium and she tries to push him before the man responds with a punch. The alleged attacker was wearing a Wayne Chrebet jersey (No. 80) and camouflage pants, according to the News.

Video of New York Jets fan punching woman sparks police investigation | Fox News

Where does it say that women can go shoving around men and not expect some payback? I agree a man should never hit a woman, but I would say a woman will be treated as a lady when they act like one.

Yes, the woman was undoubtedly an Obama supporter, while the man was a Nazi.

As RC once again proves, people can be relentlessly stupid.

A New York Jets fan caught on video punching a woman in the face after the team’s victory over the New England Patriots Sunday has sparked an investigation from New Jersey State Police.

It is not clear how the altercation began, but the woman in the video was wearing a Patriots T-shirt, MyFoxNY.com reports.

“We are aware of the situation and we do not tolerate that behavior,” a Jets spokesman said, according to the New York Daily News. “Parties involved were detained and this matter is now in the hands of the New Jersey State Police.”

In the video, the woman is seen walking toward the man at Met Life Stadium and she tries to push him before the man responds with a punch. The alleged attacker was wearing a Wayne Chrebet jersey (No. 80) and camouflage pants, according to the News.

Video of New York Jets fan punching woman sparks police investigation | Fox News

Where does it say that women can go shoving around men and not expect some payback? I agree a man should never hit a woman, but I would say a woman will be treated as a lady when they act like one.
She wasn't walking towards him she was full out launching herself at him while he was surrounded by what anyone would consider to be hostile opponents. Seems to me he did what the situation called for. She wasn't floored she walked away holding her injury.

I never in my life hit or slapped a woman or a girl, and I was raised with 4 sisters and 1 niece; I think in this case it was justified.

Last edited:
he was 300 pounds, why didnt the faggot just let the girl take a swipe? God, I have always let my nephews/nieces beat me senseless. I took it like a man! and I was only 6ft 200 pounds at the time.

i have never struck a lady, the most emasculating act a man would ever pull. (ok,,now will i get into trouble cause I spelled emasculating wrong? its not like I write it on a weekly basis).

She wasn't walking towards him she was full out launching herself at him while he was surrounded by what anyone would consider to be hostile opponents. Seems to me he did what the situation called for. She wasn't floored she walked away holding her injury.

I never I my life hit or slapped a woman or a girl, and I was raised with 4 sisters and 1 niece; I think in this case it was justified.

He murdered a 17 year old and was released early (3 years for stabbing a child, a baby to death) by liberal authorities.
Liberals love criminals.

I'm wondering why a woman clearly running toward a man with bad intentions doesn't expect to get smacked? She threw 3 punches at him before he returned fire. And given the outcome, she wasn't knocked down, it's pretty clear he didn't hit her all that hard. Although the event was on video, it clearly wasn't some two-bit, CBS action-drama where the woman wins the fight. Women aren't built to fight a man....not strong enough, skeletal structure can't take a man's punches. I think she got what she earned given the history of the two groups during the game. Advice to drunk women would be to not start throwing punches at drunk men....it won't go well in the real world.

I'm wondering why a woman clearly running toward a man with bad intentions doesn't expect to get smacked? She threw 3 punches at him before he returned fire. And given the outcome, she wasn't knocked down, it's pretty clear he didn't hit her all that hard. Although the event was on video, it clearly wasn't some two-bit, CBS action-drama where the woman wins the fight. Women aren't built to fight a man....not strong enough, skeletal structure can't take a man's punches. I think she got what she earned given the history of the two groups during the game. Advice to drunk women would be to not start throwing punches at drunk men....it won't go well in the real world.

Yup, the initial scuffle shows she was defending herself after he pushed her.

If it wasn't for liberals he would still be in jail for stabbing a baby to death in an alley behind a pizza shop.

Yup, the initial scuffle shows she was defending herself after he pushed her.

If it wasn't for liberals he would still be in jail for stabbing a baby to death in an alley behind a pizza shop.

All I saw was what Fox showed and she clearly ran at him. The "baby" you refer to was another guy, same size as him. It's New York City....same as Detroit where I grew up.....a knife got pulled during a fistfight...not even news.

Forum List

Back