Jets fan punching woman sparks police investigation

One of the classic forms of abuse is for a man to goad and push a woman until she takes a swing. Then that is their excuse for beating the crap out of her.

The thing is, it's all very calculated. The reason they start pushing her around is to bring on an attack,so they can justify the pummeling they already know they're going to deal.

The classic excuse of women beaters and rapists , she had it coming, the way she dressed, her attitude!
Typical of cowardly beaters of women.

Note that all the fanatical liberal totalitarians answering on this thread support the woman beater.

Liberal war on women.

They pick women because they like to fight...but they don't like to get hurt.

It makes them feel like they're badass.

I have little respect for a man who wears another man's name and number on his body and then pops a chic, nevertheless, the woman ran up to the guy. I would think she had something to do with getting hit as well she exposed herself to that danger needlessly.

She ran up to him because he shoved her across the concourse .
He thought she was an easy target.
He was wrong.
Big tough guy, punched a 5'6" or shorter lass who weighed less than half his weight!!
Today's hero of liberalism!

I have little respect for a man who wears another man's name and number on his body and then pops a chic, nevertheless, the woman ran up to the guy. I would think she had something to do with getting hit as well she exposed herself to that danger needlessly.

Naturally.

Women are supposed to take whatever is dished out without murmur, and run when they get the chance.

Otherwise, they have it coming.

Naturally.

Women are supposed to take whatever is dished out without murmur, and run when they get the chance.

I never said that.:eusa_boohoo:

I am saying that to engage a lunatic at a sporting event is pretty stupid no matter the sex.

I feel a new "when it's okay to hit a woman" thread percolating.

That was one of usmb's finer moments.

So you losers maintain that if a man shoves a woman, she should just scuttle away.

What if she can't? If she hits him is he still justified in pasting her?

Never mind. I know where you stand on this. You guys are of the "can't wait for a good reason to smack a woman" club. I can smell you from here.

So you losers maintain that if a man shoves a woman, she should just scuttle away.

What if she can't? If she hits him is he still justified in pasting her?

Never mind. I know where you stand on this. You guys are of the "can't wait for a good reason to smack a woman" club. I can smell you from here.

I have taught my oldest son better, I plan to do the same with my younger.
I learned from hellish observation the reality of violence against women.

I feel a new "when it's okay to hit a woman" thread percolating.

That was one of usmb's finer moments.

While you're saying it's never okay to hit a woman no matter what kind of assault you're under from her? This is where feminism goes off the rails. Ask any patrol cop what their most dreaded call is and they'll tell you domestic violence involving alcohol. Here's the woman and guy both showing facial cuts from punches....so the guy is always the one the cop puts the bracelets on. Unless it's a female cop who knows the woman may well have started the hitting. And sure as rain, when the cop starts to lead the guy off, the woman comes flying in fists swinging again....at them. My advice? don't attack a guy....his natural instinct will be to hit back....even a sissy lib has his boundries you don't cross. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Naturally.

I am saying that to engage a lunatic at a sporting event is pretty stupid no matter the sex.

I have never hit a woman and I never will.

There is no justification for it short of defending your life.

None.

Period.

That man could have absorbed ANY hit from that woman without blinking an eye but he chose to slug her instead.

He deserves Jail for that.

And, BTW.... They both just may have been drinking

Naturally.

Educate yourself, dickweed.

And merge the threads, so we can have the display of male batterer wannabes on display in your full glory.

"

Fact: The batterer is responsible for the violence— not the victim[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]. "[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]"

Fact: Battering is not mutual[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]. If women choose to use violence against the partner, either in self-defense or anger, the intent is not domination or intimidation. Women who choose to use violence against the male batterer face more severe consequences by the criminal justice system. "[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]http://stoprelationshipabuse.org/pdfs/The Truth About Domestic Violence.pdf
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Forum List

Back