Jets Rookie Speaks at Extreme Anti-Israel Conference

The zionist jews go ballistic when people point out the truth about Israel's racist genocide against the Palestinian people. .. :cool:

I have not heard one thing from any Jews that they want to wipe Palestinian people off the map.
It's the Palestinians who want to wipe the Jews off the map.

And there are Americans who support Israel.

Do you have a point?

I'm afraid any point would fly over your head, Iinman. You said he supports his country when inferring that he supports Palestine. It was mentioned that he was born in Brooklyn, which means he should be supporting America. The sad fact is that many hyphenated Americans support their country of origin rather than America. EG: blame America firsters like you.

US citizens can still be patriotic and support their homeland. Those are not mutually exclusive.

Where is the conflict?

How confusing. I think I understand the conflict though. It's ok for Americans to support Israel loudly and vocally even to having the flags intertwined but unpatriotic if they want to support Palestine and America.

Go figure :dunno:

The zionist jews go ballistic when people point out the truth about Israel's racist genocide against the Palestinian people. .. :cool:

I have not heard one thing from any Jews that they want to wipe Palestinian people off the map.

Actually, it's just some Palestinian. Opinion polls indicate most want a 2-state solution that includes mutual recognition.

US citizens can still be patriotic and support their homeland. Those are not mutually exclusive.

Where is the conflict?

He does not merely support his "homeland." He supports organizations with known ties to terrorism. Supporting the U.S. and supporting terrorism are, in fact, mutually exclusive.

[Now go ahead and tell us how the "Palestinian" terrorists are really just freedom fighters and we'll go back to ignoring you and your drivel.]

Actually, it's just some Palestinian. Opinion polls indicate most want a 2-state solution that includes mutual recognition.

Unfortunately, that statement is not accurate.

What would really contribute to this debate are more public opinion polls of Palestinians, which the media likes to cover a bit less, and are often more confusing than illuminating because of polling bias or the way questions are asked. One poll, for example, asked Palestinians if they “agree” with the hadith that says Muslims should kill Jews, and 73% said yes. Many Palestinians, it seems, see this as a question about religion and their response is automatic. And about two thirds of respondents in the same poll said that they saw a two state solution at best as a halfway house towards the ultimate goal of a single Palestinian state. That same poll found only 34% support the two-state solution in full.

But just as Israeli polls give different answers depending how the questions are asked, another pollster also asked Palestinians about the two state solution and found that 50% support it.

Both Israelis, Palestinians Conflicted over Two State Solution | Via Meadia

what i find amusing is we have an american citisen of palestinian descent being criticized by a zionist zealot nd bigot (who, i am sure, believes israel is a "beacon of democracy"), because this man. oday aboushi, chooses to exercise his first amendment right to lawfully assemble with whom he wants and to voice his opinion in a peaceful manner.

what i find even more amusing is that the person critical of this man exercising his constitutional rights in a completely appropriate manner is being thanked by two individuals who have taken an oath to protect and defend that constitution. they should be ashamed. they won't be.
"Oday Aboushi has been touted as being the first Palestinian-American player in the National Football League (NFL), but his radical behavior since being drafted by the New York Jets less than three months ago could get him sent home early. His latest infraction was made as he gave a speech at a radical Muslim conference sponsored by a group denying Israel’s right to exist and associated with blatantly anti-Semitic and terrorist propaganda."

What radical behavior? Why is he different from, say, Cuban Americans or Porto Rico Americans? They are all working to free their homeland. I don't see a problem.

Puerto Ricans are not under a dictator. They are free already. Puerto Rico is an American Territory.
Cubans are under a dictator.

He does not merely support his "homeland." He supports organizations with known ties to terrorism. Supporting the U.S. and supporting terrorism are, in fact, mutually exclusive.

[Now go ahead and tell us how the "Palestinian" terrorists are really just freedom fighters and we'll go back to ignoring you and your drivel.]

Terrorism is a propaganda campaign. Just third grade name calling.

Well in all fairness let us consider all of the Israel supporter Jewish contributions to the USA & of course all of the Palestinian supporter Muslim conrtributions to the USA as well.

I'm afraid any point would fly over your head, Iinman. You said he supports his country when inferring that he supports Palestine. It was mentioned that he was born in Brooklyn, which means he should be supporting America. The sad fact is that many hyphenated Americans support their country of origin rather than America. EG: blame America firsters like you.

Where is the conflict?

How confusing. I think I understand the conflict though. It's ok for Americans to support Israel loudly and vocally even to having the flags intertwined but unpatriotic if they want to support Palestine and America.

I thought he was an American.

Do you have a point?

Many US citizens join foreign military.

Where is the outrage.

Where is the conflict?

Swing and a miss, once again.

I have no problem with an American who wants to advocate for the "Palestinian" people. I do have a problem with an American (or anyone else for that matter) who openly supports terrorist organizations. If you actually read the article, you would see that Mr. Oboushi has crossed this line several times. He has also supported individuals and organizations that have published extremely anti-Semitic materials.

Are you telling me that you can't tell the difference between supporting a nation and supporting terrorists and hate groups?

Well in all fairness let us consider all of the Israel supporter Jewish contributions to the USA & of course all of the Palestinian supporter Muslim conrtributions to the USA as well.

Where is the conflict?

Which has nothing to do with anything.

Then the people should not have voted for Hamas to be their leader who has said many times they want to wipe Israel off the map.
As long as the Palestinians have Hamas as their leader they will never get a 2 state solution.

Last edited:

Where is the conflict?

Swing and a miss, once again.

I have no problem with an American who wants to advocate for the "Palestinian" people. I do have a problem with an American (or anyone else for that matter) who openly supports terrorist organizations. If you actually read the article, you would see that Mr. Oboushi has crossed this line several times. He has also supported individuals and organizations that have published extremely anti-Semitic materials.

Are you telling me that you can't tell the difference between supporting a nation and supporting terrorists and hate groups?

Actually, I read the article and found it was mostly based on "guilt by association" and innuendo by sources with quite a bias. In fact, it's interesting that you take it seriously given your usual aversion to those types of sources.

Perhaps you can show me direct statements from him advocating Israel's destruction.

Do you have a point?

Where is the conflict?

The conflict is he supports a group that advocates the destruction of America and yet you call him a patriotic American. Of course you don't see a conflict.

Then the people should not have voted for Hamas to be their leader who has said many times they want to wipe Israel off the map.

Elections are largely won on local issues - Hamas was seen as less corrupt and more able to handle domestic issues. Their foreign policy issues were not what the election was about.

If you want to know what the people think, why not ask them directly?

Where is the conflict?

The conflict is he supports a group that advocates the destruction of America and yet you call him a patriotic American. Of course you don't see a conflict.

What group does he specifically support? And, no, I have not called him a "patriotic American" - I don't have enough info and there is certainly little actual fact in the OP to draw many conclusions other than it has the credibility of Stormfront.

Elections are largely won on local issues - Hamas was seen as less corrupt and more able to handle domestic issues. Their foreign policy issues were not what the election was about.

If you want to know what the people think, why not ask them directly?

Indeed, Hamas won because Fatah sucks so bad.

NY Jets Player Speaks at Extreme Anti-Israel Conference | FrontPage Magazine

Glad I'm not a Jets fan. I don't think I could pull for a team with someone like this on the roster. I have no problem with people expressing their views, but this crosses the line. And for a player in New York (the city with the largest Jewish population in the US), this guy is making bad choices of who to associate with.

I love how the article labels him a Muslim extremist.
And that right wing blog wouldn't have paid any attention if it was a Israeli speaking out against a Palestine.

Forum List

Back