Jew assaulted at Yale

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A Jewish girl was assaulted with the end of a Palestinian flag as it was used to poke her in the eye with.

No idea who it was because these people wear those ridiculous Antifa type scarfs to hide behind.

But violence and injuries were bound to happen at universities around the country that refuse to stop these protests.

It will just get worse. In fact, the parent of this student should sue Yale for allowing these sort of hate parades to continue.

A Jewish girl was assaulted with the end of a Palestinian flag as it was used to poke her in the eye with.
No idea who it was because these people wear those ridiculous Antifa type scarfs to hide behind.
No violation of the FACE act? They are throwing an 89 year old grandma in jail for peacefully protesting yet ANTIFA goes free because they are Democrats.

Yale is a Democrat ran institution in a Democrat ran city in a Democrat controlled state.

I have said, history has proved it. Democrats support the authoritarian democrat tyrant politicians, eventually, the tyrants turn on their own.

A Democrat Jewish student is attacked by a Democrat activist, surrounded by Democrats, Democrat police, politicians, Democrats Democrats Democrats, and the Democrat Jew is not safe.

Hitler turned on his supporters and murdered them. Stalin, Mao, Castro, they all turn on their own. We are seeing that now.

Be careful who you put in power, cause you could be next.

But violence and injuries were bound to happen at universities around the country that refuse to stop these protests.

It will just get worse. In fact, the parent of this student should sue Yale for allowing these sort of hate parades to continue.

They've started the war.

Jew assaulted at Yale​

A repeat at Yule might be sensible if she has not learned her lessons .

In watching the protesting and you can start to notice those leading the protests aren't muslims but ANTIF/BLM hires.

In watching the protesting and you can start to notice those leading the protests aren't muslims but ANTIF/BLM hires.
These people will only emulate the violence that Hamas brings their region

Any peace time will be spent digging tunnels and buying rockets for their glorious victory over the US and Israel.

And the Left is their ally because they have always hated both.

These people will only emulate the violence that Hamas brings their region

Any peace time will be spent digging tunnels and buying rockets for their glorious victory over the US and Israel.

And the Left is their ally because they have always hated both.

Republicans need to press Wray on what presence the FBI has in the protesting? They need to ask if the FBI is actively working to in trap liberal protesters the same way they do conservatives.

So, he jabbed the flag stick into her eye and you think its funny.

Sound about right.
Is that what it looked like to you little frail bitches because to me it looks like he was just waving his flag around as people are want to do with flags. :dunno: :laugh:

Is that what it looked like to you little frail bitches because to me it looks like he was just waving his flag around as people are want to do with flags. :dunno: :laugh:
At some point, she and her friend were separated. The protesters formed a circle around her, chanting incendiary slogans and taunting her.
"One of the students, whose face was covered in a keffiyeh, took a Palestinian flag that he was holding, waved it in my face and hit my left eye," Tartak said.

Tartak tried to run after the assailant, but the human blockade prevented her from pursuing him because "they wanted to protect him." Others were laughing at her, and none made an effort to track him down, she said.

"He had anonymity because of the keffiyeh. The organizers encourage anonymity at these events because it creates immunity, so that students can physically assault people like me and then get away with it," she said.

Sahar reported the incident to the police, who called ambulance for her. An EMT recommended that she go to the hospital.

Sahar told Fox News Digital that violence was bound to happen, as the university has refused to intervene for fear of escalation – which in turn, enables violence to escalate. She said no administrators were at the protest, nor were campus police given instructions to disband it when things turned violent.

Do you think the EMT told her to seek medical attention because she was a frail little bitch?

At some point, she and her friend were separated. The protesters formed a circle around her, chanting incendiary slogans and taunting her.

"One of the students, whose face was covered in a keffiyeh, took a Palestinian flag that he was holding, waved it in my face and hit my left eye," Tartak said.

Tartak tried to run after the assailant, but the human blockade prevented her from pursuing him because "they wanted to protect him." Others were laughing at her, and none made an effort to track him down, she said.

"He had anonymity because of the keffiyeh. The organizers encourage anonymity at these events because it creates immunity, so that students can physically assault people like me and then get away with it," she said.

Sahar reported the incident to the police, who called ambulance for her. An EMT recommended that she go to the hospital.

Sahar told Fox News Digital that violence was bound to happen, as the university has refused to intervene for fear of escalation – which in turn, enables violence to escalate. She said no administrators were at the protest, nor were campus police given instructions to disband it when things turned violent.

Do you think the EMT told her to seek medical attention because she was a frail little bitch?
I think we all just saw the video of this "stabbing" and whether or not her eye needs medical attention or not is beside the point of whether or not she was intentionally stabbed. You frail fucktards want to be victims so badly. :laugh:

Interesting footage. Also have noticed a lot of Asians involved in protests, wonder how many are illegals. In the video you can tell ANTIF/BLM by how they intentionally look away from the camera.
Or maybe they don't even notice the camera because it's not a film shoot, they aren't on set and that person isn't their camera person, it's just some rando in the crowd. Frankly it would be fucking weird if all those strangers turned to stare into another randos camera phone one by one as they were walking by. You have some fantastical ass narratives. :laugh:

And this is why you don't allow or promote other countries politics in America.

Other countries religions and politics is already spreading their hate and war to American soil. This is only the start of it isn't stopped. Flash forward 5 or 6 years we will see bombings in America in the name of Islam and others trying to kill Jews or Jews killing others.

When America had its morals, values, and standards. When Christianity was our overly dominant religion. When seeing a Israeli or a Muslim was a very rare thing. When there were no mosques. And when all Americans had pride in America we didn't see shit like this.

An American certainly wouldn't last long over there protesting and fighting in the name of America because they wouldn't tolerate it for a minute. Yet we tolerate every crazy and violent group to come to America and spread their nonsense all they want.

I think we all just saw the video of this "stabbing" and whether or not her eye needs medical attention or not is beside the point of whether or not she was intentionally stabbed. You frail fucktards want to be victims so badly. :laugh:
Republicans' motto is "Muh Victimhood!"

Forum List

Back