Jewish activists launch crowdfunding appeal to breed perfect red heifer

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Jewish activists launch crowdfunding appeal to breed perfect red heifer

The creation of a Third Temple as a permanent house in which God will reside was prophesied by Ezekiel, and most orthodox Jewish authorities regard it as something that will be a miraculous event. A minority, however, believe that humans can build the temple.

An obstacle for the latter group is the belief that because the world is impure, individuals wishing to ascend to the Temple must be cleansed with water mixed with the ashes of a pure red heifer that has been ritually sacrificed.

For decades Jews subscribing to this belief have been engaged in a painstaking and unsuccessful search for the miraculous red cow, known in Hebrew as the para aduma. The most recent candidate was suggested and discounted last year.

Now, however, the Jerusalem-based Temple Institute has announced it plans to breed its own red heifer using surrogacy techniques.

(why don't some of you sit with these zealots and explain to him that EZE was talking under the influence of wine or mushrooms, and this is all BS. Same as I wish some Christians leaders would tell the Evans that the end of day prophecies are ludicrous.)

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/10/jewish-activists-crowd-funding-breed-red-heifer-third-temple-cow

They had the red heifers in 98 even coincided with the dating hidden in the verse & chapter. I guess they died waiting.
They have everything already, the blocks, heifer, anointing oil, gold and silver temple items, even the Moshiach.

For a person so cynical you seem the most frightened to find out which groom comes knocking if at all?
Build it and find out, what are you affraid of -being assigned scrubbing duty on the mount floor with a tooth brush?

They had the red heifers in 98 even coincided with the dating hidden in the verse & chapter. I guess they died waiting.
They have everything already, the blocks, heifer, anointing oil, gold and silver temple items, even the Moshiach.

For a person so cynical you seem the most frightened to find out which groom comes knocking if at all?
Build it and find out, what are you affraid of -being assigned scrubbing duty on the mount floor with a tooth brush?

Its stupidity and nonsense, and yet no one informs these people but just encourages them. I'' not afraid of anything, no one is coming knocking. There is no need for a temple in Jerusalem, you have the wailing wall, which is what God must think yous deserve.

Its stupidity and nonsense, and yet no one informs these people but just encourages them. I'' not afraid of anything, no one is coming knocking. There is no need for a temple in Jerusalem, you have the wailing wall, which is what God must think yous deserve.
We should tear ALL the mosques down. Or turn them into pig farms AND rib joints.

We should tear ALL the mosques down. Or turn them into pig farms AND rib joints.

Spoken by a true Zionist. Then you'd have over 1 billion people upset, very upset.

penelope quote: no one is coming knocking.

Prove it. You never prove anything or back ststements with resources. If a third temple is stupid then you should lead a movement to remove the Vatican, otherwise you are just lazy, never put your money where your mouth is and are a true slacker.

But you didn't notice, you proved Jesus wasn't messiah therefore he has to be Lucifer. :)

Prove it. You never prove anything or back ststements with resources. If a third temple is stupid then you should lead a movement to remove the Vatican, otherwise you are just lazy, never put your money where your mouth is and are a true slacker.

But you didn't notice, you proved Jesus wasn't messiah therefore he has to be Lucifer. :)

Ha Ha, Jesus is not coming back in the clouds, and I do not need to prove it, the second coming is not happening.

Jesus was a son of God according to the scriptures, you have your Yahweh, us Christians have our Jesus, he was a messiah to the gentiles, you can take that to the bank. I could careless what your jewish description of messiah is.

I saw the show Dig, how stupid. To think some zealous jews even want to restart the sacrifices is sickness to mind of us "normal " people.

Spoken by a true Zionist. Then you'd have over 1 billion people upset, very upset.

That same over 1 billion people are already very upset. One of the firm
beliefs planted in the brains of baby muslims is the idea that if anyone would read the Koran or even witness the goings on in a mosque----that person would become so INSPIRED that he would "revert" to islam.
Only a very evil or very stupid person would not be so affected

those "over 1 billion" are already very upset-------those "over 1 billion" learn from infancy that any reasonably decent and intelligent
person who either read the Koran (in any language) or witnesses
that which goes on in mosques------will be so INSPIRED that he will
"revert" to islam In fact, the Islamic version of history is that islam was spread merely by muslims SHOWING UP. They were so OBVIOUSLY GLORIOUS ---that everyone clamoured to JOIN
UP. I know about this belief because I read the Koran more than
45 years ago------and since have been told scores of times "no you didn't----if you had read it----you would have 'reverted' " When messageboards and chat rooms popped up on the net-----muslims were cheering----"NOW THE WHOLE WORLD WILL REVERT" (to islam) ---the idea being that the whole world will come to "know"
islam. well----it has not happened so that billion is MIFFED.
Instead that billion is convinced that DA WHOLE WORLD IS INFECTED WITH ISLAMO-PHOBIA----

I can see where a jew might, but no reason for a Christian too.

Another glorious Penelope thread.

Allahu fuckbar!

Damn, Penelope, why do you do this?

You actually get me and DarkFury to agree with each other about something.

That is just unholy.

Stop it.

:lol:

Ha Ha, Jesus is not coming back in the clouds, and I do not need to prove it, the second coming is not happening.

Jesus was a son of God according to the scriptures, you have your Yahweh, us Christians have our Jesus, he was a messiah to the gentiles, you can take that to the bank. I could careless what your jewish description of messiah is.

I saw the show Dig, how stupid. To think some zealous jews even want to restart the sacrifices is sickness to mind of us "normal " people.

you don't eat meat? In the world of English speaking persons----
when an animal is killed for food------or even killed for scientific study------the terminology is "the animal was sacrificed" True---it is not
the language of the street------but it is still correct terminology
amongst literate people. Most health care workers know because in
medical experimentation ------killing an animal for study is termed
"sacrifice"

I just can't help myself when I read something so crazy and nuts I need to comment on it.:rolleyes-41:

when an animal is killed for food------or even killed for scientific study------the terminology is "the animal was sacrificed" True---it is not
"sacrifice"

This is utter nonsense, like God would even want to live in Israel now.

individuals wishing to ascend to the Temple must be cleansed with water mixed with the ashes of a pure red heifer that has been ritually sacrificed (talk about crazy)

"sacrifice"

individuals wishing to ascend to the Temple must be cleansed with water mixed with the ashes of a pure red heifer that has been ritually sacrificed (talk about crazy)

yeah------real crazy like that holy water crap splashed around in
churches------and the real idiocy----the 'zam zam' water. G-d
lives in Manhattan------I know He is there---sitting on a very large
cloud------He is getting ready to let his giant foot down ----flexing
His knee------and KICKING THE UN BUILDING into the east river

"sacrifice"

yeah------real crazy like that holy water crap splashed around in
churches------and the real idiocy----the 'zam zam' water. G-d
lives in Manhattan------I know He is there---sitting on a very large
cloud------He is getting ready to let his giant foot down ----flexing
His knee------and KICKING THE UN BUILDING into the east river

Really , and you think I have the problem with English grammar, or English in particular? Really do you really think God has a problem with the letter O, how crazy is that. Never mind all they did to rile him in the OT, and to think he has a problem with the letter O, is so funny.

I can see where a jew might, but no reason for a Christian too.

a jew "might" what? I wish you would try to write in english
might want to become a Muslim. (can't you follow a conversation?)

Oh---good----you will have to learn about ZAM ZAM water.
Sheeesh ----not only are you illiterate-----you have a remarkable deficit in the field of "general knowledge" The red lady cow----is a symbol--------the water is also symbolic. -----how many fishes did
you have on the table this past easter? Did you giggle when the
catechism whore played with "holy water" -----I hear that the POPE is coming------you should save up some comments for him.

Forum List

Back