Jewish activists launch crowdfunding appeal to breed perfect red heifer

penelope quote: no one is coming knocking.

Prove it. You never prove anything or back ststements with resources. If a third temple is stupid then you should lead a movement to remove the Vatican, otherwise you are just lazy, never put your money where your mouth is and are a true slacker.

But you didn't notice, you proved Jesus wasn't messiah therefore he has to be Lucifer. :)

Ha Ha, Jesus is not coming back in the clouds, and I do not need to prove it, the second coming is not happening.

Jesus was a son of God according to the scriptures, you have your Yahweh, us Christians have our Jesus, he was a messiah to the gentiles, you can take that to the bank. I could careless what your jewish description of messiah is.

I saw the show Dig, how stupid. To think some zealous jews even want to restart the sacrifices is sickness to mind of us "normal " people.

you don't eat meat? In the world of English speaking persons----
when an animal is killed for food------or even killed for scientific study------the terminology is "the animal was sacrificed" True---it is not
the language of the street------but it is still correct terminology
amongst literate people. Most health care workers know because in
medical experimentation ------killing an animal for study is termed
"sacrifice"

This is utter nonsense, like God would even want to live in Israel now.

individuals wishing to ascend to the Temple must be cleansed with water mixed with the ashes of a pure red heifer that has been ritually sacrificed (talk about crazy)

yeah------real crazy like that holy water crap splashed around in
churches------and the real idiocy----the 'zam zam' water. G-d
lives in Manhattan------I know He is there---sitting on a very large
cloud------He is getting ready to let his giant foot down ----flexing
His knee------and KICKING THE UN BUILDING into the east river

Really , and you think I have the problem with English grammar, or English in particular? Really do you really think God has a problem with the letter O, how crazy is that. Never mind all they did to rile him in the OT, and to think he has a problem with the letter O, is so funny.

your post makes no sense, Penelope. Have you ever heard of the word "etiquette"? Etiquette is an interesting subject. All human societies develop an ETIQUETTE--------with which intelligent members of that society are familiar and which governs much of their social interaction

Penelope, Dig is not even close to the reality and you just admited your view is tainted by how they made those people look nuts. Us Jews will not be walking around in Dagon fishman god- fish outfits like your RCC.
As far as the ash, what right would a girl growing up with an ash mark of the beast on her forehead have to diss another cultures tradition that might be for certain focus symbolic significance?

Penelope, Dig is not even close to the reality and you just admited your view is tainted by how they made those people look nuts. Us Jews will not be walking around in Dagon fishman god- fish outfits like your RCC.
As far as the ash, what right would a girl growing up with an ash mark of the beast on her forehead have to diss another cultures tradition that might be for certain focus symbolic significance?

the ASH is supposed to come from sacrificed palms left over from
Shavuoth------burned-----all those palms----SACRIFICED for a silly
custom Palms are lovely as a decoration-------people with good taste decorate floors with them because when they get trampled they
perfume the air--------burned they are just dirt

what is "dig"-------another Penelope citation----she posts as if she
believes that any garbage on the net-----is cleansed by being exposed
to cyberspace

custom Palms are lovely as a decoration-------people with good taste decorate floors with them because when they get trampled they

At least they are not animal ash. Yikes. Sure beats burning palms than burning a animal.

At least they are not animal ash. Yikes. Sure beats burning palms than burning a animal.

that's the best you can do, penny? The lady cow does not get burned alive as your guys did to humans at the famous festival
AUTO DE Fe. ----remember-----your sluts moaning in orgiastic
joy as persons------homosexuals and jews--men women and children
got burned alive ----screaming in agony. Nope---now so much for your nostalgia------the lady cow gets slaughtered kosher style-----one swift slice to the neurovascular bundle in the throat----instantaneous knock out to the brain------dead. (you do remember a bit of anatomy and physiology that all health care workers know----the
NEUROVASCULAR BUNDLE IN THE NECK) ------what did your guys do with the jew and homo ash? I do not believe that the red
heifer gets eaten. I think that if it did-----I could eat some of it because I am of the tribe of Levi------even though I can neither sing nor play the harp. --------I CAN sweep---and dust

Dig is a TV series set in Israel mainly and regarding Temple situations.
Dagon fishead hats=Mitres worn in all processions
Fish scales printed on their robes=worn all the time
Fishman ring on pope's finger=worn alk the time
Dagon was the father of Baal.
When his statue fell he broke off his hands.

Dig is a TV series set in Israel mainly and regarding Temple situations.
Dagon fishead hats=Mitres worn in all processions
Fish scales printed on their robes=worn all the time
Fishman ring on pope's finger=worn alk the time
Dagon was the father of Baal.
When his statue fell he broke off his hands.

on what channel is DIG and why do I not know about it but penelooopie does?

who has fish scales on their clothing?

the pope's ring has a figure of a fish?

Dagon is the philistine fish god----what does that creature
have to do with anything?. Maybe Dagon is the philistine version
of POSEIDON (???)

I WANT TO SEE DIG---I want dig....dig....dig.....dig ----seems really
idiotic

now I remember-----PETER was the first pope and he was
a fisherman-------or something like that-------so how did
DAGON get into the mix?-----Neptune?

*shrugs* But that reminds me, in Philly they found proof of evolution through finding a fish fossil with fingers -process before being a land critter.

*shrugs* But that reminds me, in Philly they found proof of evolution through finding a fish fossil with fingers -process before being a land critter.

that's not proof of evolution. -you have committed blasphemy against DAGON---------happy fish??? 'on' is kinda like JOY Dag is FISH........ nargila -----is happy flame --------Philly is the city of
love------but they say "brotherly love"----because they are very uptight
people over there Philly (love) Delphi (city) love city. In fact
they are really cold people. Never ask for directions in Philly------the answer is invariably ---a suspicious glance and "WHERE YOU FROM"??????????

why do some people mock our red heifer? I am not entirely familiar with the ritual. Do they burn the lady cow COMPLETELY? like
a cremation?-------no roast beef for the levites?

Forum List

Back